Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Captain Tsubasa Rise of New Champions

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
So is this going to be like an arcade football game or an actual jrpg with the football game as combat?

Neki

Scholar
There was a game that was RTwP with some weird timing mechanics that i remember enjoying back in the day.

Last edited:

Duraframe300

Arcane
There was a game that was RTwP with some weird timing mechanics that i remember enjoying back in the day.

Watching this video I roughly get the mechanics except how scoring goals work. Why didn't he score when he got a higher Atk and got the QTE sequence right?

Neki

Scholar
This video in particular is the final match of the story mode and its scripted so you can only score after some events happen, other matches in story mode also have scripts but you can just ignore most if not all of them.

I liked The make your own team mode as far as i recall.
The 2 player mode is godawful.

Beta gameplay video

Why are the players so slow? The animations don't match up and this is supposed to be an arcadey game in the first place, isn't it?

Yeah, the animations look like they should be moving faster, and because they aren't moving faster it looks like they have a tether holding them back. Hopefully they just speed them up some and it's fixed, because otherwise it looks interesting.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I remember playing the PSX game which is some kind of strategy game where you choose option and each character have skills for certain action (Tsubasa Eagle Shot, Hyuga Tiger Shot, that Karate Goal keeper acrobat stuff). Good stuff even tho I didn't understand anything.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
The Tsubasa on Sega CD is actualy the greatest one so far, I wish we would had a modern version of it, it's more of an rpg/tactical game than a pure football

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
The reason why Tsubasa is one of the greatest animes ever

:lol:

and the greatest shot in Tsubasa ever

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Where the f do I download whole Tsubasa anime from 1983? I can't find it anywhere

Alfgart

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
New game mode announced, called Episode New Hero, a career mode with a user created avatar, complete with stats, dialogue and anime cutscenes

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom