Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kastle. Fortress. Dwarf Fortress.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
:shredder: Keep the fan fiction going guys and gals...

Grimwulf vanquish the forgotten beast, then goes back to his role as Kommisar, with Kalin acknowledging Grimwulf's superiority in the Art of War Prolebashing. Then Grimwulf go to establish Kommunism all over the land, vanquishing Queens, Kings, Demons and Elves alike, painting the world map red with the blood of his enemies.

Citizen

iGDxqZ.png

I put a lot of time into this picture okay grim? Update better deliver!

Andnjord

Arcane
As the Prolebashers prepare for battle, our resident Bard ERYFKRAD has prepared a fitting song to give them courage.

Echelon after echelon,
Echelon after echelon:
The tunnel begins to widen.
The KOMMISSAR orders to point!
Waving a small red handkerchief
To the mine’s gray bend.

Grimwulf, you’re with us,
Hiking through life, we became Komrades,
Together we flew into battle:
Remembering the enemies with longing
Fighting for the gray Komunalka,
Fighting for the Food District.

For the Redlabored, for the Redlabored
We’ll fight through day and night,
Crossing chasm after chasm:
Don’t wash it away with the beer,
Don’t blow it away with the wind -
The blood of the peasants and the workers!

The KOMMISSAR orders point!
Waving a small red handkerchief
To the mine's gray bend.
Echelon after echelon,
Echelon after echelon,
The tunnel begins to widen.

vazha

Arcane
I am a Georgian (as in, children are given wine at very tender age, regularly) and I am horrified by this man's drinking habits.

Is liver failure a thing in Dorf Fortress?

Last edited:

RoBoBOBR

Arcane
Patron
Is liver failure a thing in Dorf Fortress?
sorta

http://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/DF2014:Alcohol#Alcohol_poisoning
Over-consumption of alcohol can lead to harmful syndromes, progressing to inebriation, unconsciousness, and death. Each individual has their own tolerance level based on their size (with dwarves having 1.5× the resistance for their size) and each individual will consume more or less according to their need to drink. Mysterious deaths from suffocation in your taverns are most likely cases of acute alcohol poisoning.

Inspectah

Savant
I Always felt that DF was a Nice game to play reckless. Much like Rimworld, once you figure out the "opening" sequence, if you dont go crazy on cave digging, ir becomes all about managing that tantrum spiral

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Speaking of Yuri he's been real flaky lately. Didn't he get the memo about finishing up the Arcanum CYOA?

You should go ahead and make sure he gets another copy of that memo.

I joined the prolebashers because I wanted to be part of a paramilitary group that operates outside the law in which I could practice murder on primitive subdwarf degenerates and gain revenge on those who have wronged me (can't remember who, probably everyone). :positive:

I did not sign up to protect the land and freedoms of a people who have scorned me by fighting dangerous beasts. :negative:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom