Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Dr Skeleton

Arcane
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

I don't have a twitter account either, when I want to see something on twitter, I just go to that account and scroll down, like it's 1999 or something

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Infinitron They still haven't responded to my interview inquiry! And it's been the WHOLE day! What if I sent it to the wrong place. What if they didn't read it. God dammit.

They must be very busy. Don't worry about it, the truth is I have to talk to them anyway when we do our fundraiser.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Infinitron They still haven't responded to my interview inquiry! And it's been the WHOLE day! What if I sent it to the wrong place. What if they didn't read it. God dammit.

They must be very busy. Don't worry about it, the truth is I have to talk to them anyway when we do our fundraiser.
Oh okay. That makes sense. Phew. I got scared, I thought I sent to the wrong place.

TT1

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
It is late in central/ east Europe. The guys are sleeping or drinking vodka, to prepare for tomorrow

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron

Oh okay. That makes sense. Phew. I got scared, I thought I sent to the wrong place.
Post your email address and password so Infinitron can make sure they get your message.

Efe

Erudite
time doesnt flow any faster there unless you are popping some questionable pills..

Readher

Savant
Me listening to Owlcat employees in their inevitable Kickstarter video.

ezgif.com-optimizeff1b1eb9f68a4256.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom