Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warcraft III: Reforged - now with lowest user metacritic score of all time

JBro

Arbiter
A wise philosopher once said: "RPG are art"

Nahel

Arcane
Can't wait for the same story of "We will never learn to stop trusting Blizzard" after Diablo 4 is released as a dysfunctional shitty mess of false advertising.

Not so sure. This is a major screw-up. They will still have some loyal suckers but the brand took an heavy hit.
Remember Bioware ? Its coming to Blizzard too

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I wish I could feel something about this.
I can feel something. I feel happiness. I'm happy that these companies (Blizzard, Bioware) actually managed to fuck up on a level that only the most braindead cucksuckers fans defend them. Remember that these developers were fucking up their games for years now, but the sheeps were sucking it up. But Bioware destroyed their brand with Mass Effect Andromeda and Anthem, and now Blizzard destroyed theirs with Diablo Immortal, the China support and now with WC3. And I'm happy. Because these companies don't deserve the good will they were still getting.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
I can feel something. I feel happiness. I'm happy that these companies (Blizzard, Bioware) actually managed to fuck up on a level that only the most braindead cucksuckers fans defend them. Remember that these developers were fucking up their games for years now, but the sheeps were sucking it up. But Bioware destroyed their brand with Mass Effect Andromeda and Anthem, and now Blizzard destroyed theirs with Diablo Immortal, the China support and now with WC3. And I'm happy. Because these companies don't deserve the good will they were still getting.

Oh yes, I know this glee all too well. A long deserved punishment coming to those who have wronged us. In this case, I am not yet certain that the trainwreck will be sufficient to demolish Blizzard, but multiple signs give me hope.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

It always amuses me when they get fucked by something that was entirely their own fault/doing. It's a fitting reward for their decline.

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron

Oh yes, I know this glee all too well. A long deserved punishment coming to those who have wronged us. In this case, I am not yet certain that the trainwreck will be sufficient to demolish Blizzard, but multiple signs give me hope.

Oh, just wait until they fuck up the D2 Remaster. They can do it, I can feel it, Hell will finally break loose...

Hobo Elf

Arcane
I wonder what the old guard feel like when they read the news and watch as their legacy is dismantled in a fraction of the time that it took them to build their empire in the first place. Must feel pretty rotten.

ArchAngel

Arcane

Oh, just wait until they fuck up the D2 Remaster. They can do it, I can feel it, Hell will finally break loose...
They cannot because they are not making it. D4 is all they are doing.

Hobo Elf

Arcane

Right. They are outsourcing D2 to a Chinese Adidas sweatshop.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
During the D4 reveal they said they won't be doing D2 after all. After this disaster they sure as hell won't.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron

Right. They are outsourcing D2 to a Chinese Adidas sweatshop.

As an added bonus, with EVEN LESS oversight, as nobody will want to travel to china for the next months.

Demo.Graph

Liturgist
Yeah, I also came to see what the buzz is all about and I can't contain my enthusiasm.
xOKTTKE.png
Should it really turn out to be a 14th best game of 2020 (and more!), it should be a year to revisit the classics. Real ones I mean.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
During the D4 reveal they said they won't be doing D2 after all. After this disaster they sure as hell won't.
It makes sense that they wouldn't want D2 remaster to compete with D4. When interest in paying for more D4 dies down, that's when I'll start expecting a D2/D1 remaster.

Citizen

Lol at fabulously optimistic fanboys in that twitter thread with "stop rating it down, or they not gonna fix it" logic. I mean, they might return some battle net stuff they removed from reforged, but do the soyboys really believe that bliz is going to remake the graphics once again or make a game menu a native app instead of a chrome web page?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom