Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kastle. Fortress. Dwarf Fortress.

Reinhardt

Arcane
It's my version of

68d1ed4e5a3230367a738a61c0c66de3.jpg

Reinhardt

Arcane
I wanted to find some big beast like lindwurm or at least schrat or unhold, but there is none on first weak, even at map edges, so - Black Monolith.

Planned to make it longer at first - with Grimwulf motivational speech. He's on this pic too in skull helmet. Even mirrored his portrait to slap to screenshot so he would face enemies. Maybe i will use it later.

Citizen

I have a good felling about this. I mean, if we all just died, it wouldn't take so much time to write an update right?

we are all probably going to die an exceptionally agonizing way, giving grim some time for 2-3 more detailed updates on our suffering

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
In other news, we got the first pictures from our war correspondent, showing Grimwulf leading commanding from the rear the prolebashers about to engage the forgotten beast Aril Fishmenaces Amsireslul.

Dd690yF.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom