Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter The Wayward Realms - upcoming Daggerfall-like RPG from original Elder Scrolls developers - coming to Kickstarter

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
BUY Olg stock NAOW, it will be bigger than CDP AnD Elon Musks Tesla COMBINED ! OLG the heralds of RPG FutuRE

What was once lost is now found, incline cometh, can you feel the winds of change ?

karnak

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
Man... I really hope it turns out to be huge Incline.

But I admit that when I visited the official site I subconscioulsy got some "Underworld Ascendant" vibes. :(
I wish that the game turns out fine and not that "Something awkward this way comes..."

Hope it will be better than Dagerfall. I hated all the cut/copy stuff and the nonsense dungeons. But to each his own.

Envoyé de mon EML-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
Some new info

We are still nailing down the in-game look and feel, but it will not be pixel art or retro-looking
That's good news, though I could have sworn confirmed already.
We may not have a ton of information but the logo itself has brought me more joy than some of the games I've played 100+ hours.
Aww, a 2020 newfag. Are you lost, little goy?

Andhaira

Arcane
unknown.png

Looks a bit like a mobile or tablet game, built in Flash.

On the other hand, cell phone RPGs are turn based with varying degrees of RPG mechanics; if it weren't for the consistent push towards microtransactions and the tiny screens, I would be playing them quite a bit. Heck I would buy them if they were properly ported over to the PC, or PC games made in the same vein (sans microtransactions)

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Some new info

We are still nailing down the in-game look and feel, but it will not be pixel art or retro-looking
We may not have a ton of information but the logo itself has brought me more joy than some of the games I've played 100+ hours.

You know back in my day we didn't jerk ourselves off simply for existing longer than others.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
Some new info

You know back in my day we didn't jerk ourselves off simply for existing longer than others.
I'm just commenting on your stupid avatar. Not even a man of two hit dice yet.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I'm just commenting on your stupid avatar. Not even a man of two hit dice yet.

This guy joined in 2017 and is trying to act like some old legendary prominent member of the community. It's like when 21 year olds walk around thinking they're actually mature and all grown up.

Data4

Arcane

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I didn't have time to fuck around on a forum because I was too busy playing every worthwhile RPG. Now that I've finished that I'm ready to discuss them so I've come here; the best place on the internet to discuss rpgs. The only reason my account is new is because I was getting proper experience while you guys were jerking each other off with the tiny amount of RPGs you have under your belt. Don't mistake me for some plump soft cheeked child because it says 2020 on my profile. I have much more experience and much better opinions than you could possibly have until you've experienced all the games I have. You guys may have experience taking but shit in the forums but I have experience where it counts, and all that counts is the rpg experience. If you want to shit talk go ahead but call me when you guys want to have some real, well informed rpg discussions. I am Ontopoly. Player of the realms of rpgs. Master of swords and spells. Manipulator of .Ini files. Devourer of antagonists. Champion of the great halls of achievements. The sword coast knows me as bhaal spawn. The people of Arcanum know me as the living one. I am known in morrowind as the Nerevarine. And there are more titles. Titles that you do not even know. Titles that if uttered aloud would tear the minds of casuals such as yourselves apart.

Last edited:

Butter

Arcane
Patron
I didn't have time to fuck around on a forum because I was too busy playing every worthwhile RPG. Now that I've finished that I'm ready to discuss them so I've come here; the best place on the internet to discuss rpgs. The only reason my account is new is because I was getting proper experience while you guys were jerking each other off with the tiny amount of RPGs you have under your belt. Don't mistake me for some plump soft cheeked child because it says 2020 on my profile. I have much more experience and much better opinions than you could possibly have until you've experienced all the games I have. You guys may have experience taking but shit in the forums but I have experience where it counts, and all that counts is the rpg experience. If you want to shit talk go ahead but call me when you guys want to have some real, well informed rpg discussions. I am Ontopoly. Player of the realms of rpgs. Master of swords and spells. Manipulator of .Ini files. Devourer of antagonists. Champion of the great halls of achievements. The sword coast knows me as bhaal spawn. The people of Arcanum know me as the living one. I am known in morrowind as the Nerevarine. And there are more titles. Titles that you do not even know. Titles that if uttered aloud would tear the minds of casuals such as yourselves apart.
Do you have a blog?

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
They got top modders from Skyrim and Daggerfall unity helping them make the game, intradesting, I wonder what they do.

OLG looks like 6-8 main guys and about 10 modders.

agris

Arcane
Patron
Wat r ur favorite rpg games?

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Wat r ur favorite rpg games?
Pokemon

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom