Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"Alisa", PS1-style RE-clone set inside a doll house

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
i can't believe how closely they matched everything to the PS1-era graphics, music and sound FX. the doll enemies even look a bit creepy.

It's doing such a good job of it it's actually a little weird to see camera angles it's pulling straight from the original Resident Evil because it's doing such a good job of it. The weirdness of it reminds me of D.

kaisergeddon

Liturgist
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.

Check this out, she can get alternate outfits and can go pseudo-Schutzstaffel.

QRmuTxq.jpg

She also puts Tifa in the FF7 remake to shame. :cool:

Maggot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
It would be nice if bits of plastic or ceramic came out when you shoot the dolls for better feedback.

Deflowerer

Arcane
The whole style seems to ape the original RE1. Angles, rooms (that bathtub room), etc. Even some of the textures seem stolen.

Still, cool.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer

Looks like cabbage patch ?lady? On the left is ready to barf while chick on the right is giving a double "fuck you bird finger flipping" launching herself onto the floor showing her tight ass to everyone.

YEAH, she ain't no fan of blue orphan annie walking in. Neither of them are.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
So she's packing heat and just about every door is locked. You'd think she'd could shoot out the locks, bust vases, tear up the house. Etc.

in case anyone was wondering; yeah she can take it off.

Last edited:

Black Angel

Arcane
"Alisa" that sounds like "Alice", in a doll house?

Hopefully it could surpass the creepyness and atmosphere of Madness Returns dollhouse, which they would probably reach with PS1 style. Though tbh the creepyness of Alice's dollhouse is way off the chart with its themes and meanings
latest

is it uhh-lissuuuah or A-Lisa? like........ "oh look!!" "there is A Lisa over there!" ????? I must know...watching the video there is no definitive answer...I hear nobody say the name. Its very important.

Momock

Augur
I think I want to play these kinds of games to be spooked, not aroused.
Why not both?

The game is "Eeeeeeh..." by the way. There is a problem with aiming, it's too hard to land hits, there isn't the slight assistance present in RE. They know this is a problem since they came up with the little reticle that turns red when aiming correctly, wich is shit: you should aim correctly by looking at the game, not at a little symbol in the corner. They have to fix this. Also: picking up the gears by walking into them is both a drag and super gamey/anti-immersion.

Black Angel

Arcane
Black Angel that's REmake 2, not REmake.
Same thing
hqdefault.jpg

Since it seems like I'm being taken seriously, just to be clear I haven't actually played ANY of the RE games, either the originals or the remakes. You bros probably already see it from me not being able to tell the difference between REmake1 and REmake2. I'm not even aware there's a remake to the first game.
TL;DR I'm just fucking around xD

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Pity it isn't spookier. I love spooky obscure weird shit but i just don't think that's going to happen. Itd be ok to play through though. Sexy? Eh no, but i suspect someone will nude mode or sexywear mode it.

Lutte

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
"limitations of controls is a bad thing"

"why are there rules in a soccer game, why can't I pick up the ball with my hands instead of my feet it's dumb"

Games are defined by their limitations and how you overcome them within their framework dimwit

The less limitations/rules there are the dumber and less skillful the game is, ie all those modern open world sores that barely qualify as "games"

Crane

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath
"limitations of controls is a bad thing"

"why are there rules in a soccer game, why can't I pick up the ball with my hands instead of my feet it's dumb"

Games are defined by their limitations and how you overcome them within their framework dimwit

The less limitations/rules there are the dumber and less skillful the game is, ie all those modern open world sores that barely qualify as "games"
those are some fine mental gymnastics to defend shitty tank controls. i can see why you have a dumbfuck tag.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom