Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Thonius

Arcane
No dip.... even increase of pledges.... wow epic.
Larian and Obsidian on suicide watch.

S.torch

Arbiter
One question. This Queen Galfrey is any good? is the top goal of all the social goals, yet it has only been put one picture about the character and she doesn't look... very favourable.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
One question. This Queen Galfrey is any good? is the top goal of all the social goals, yet it has only been put one picture about the character and she doesn't look... very favourable.
She's a petite 10 out of 10 blonde with a 0.55 hip to waste ratio, is magically young, can slay demons and is in a position of the authority that you get to dominate. What else do you want?

frajaq

Erudite

I think this whole queen romance thing is a meme by the devs honestly

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Final stretch goal - you only receive a blank piece of paper on which you can write whatever game you can possibly want and then imagine playing.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Social Goals as of 2:25 pm 10/2/20 EST
KS Backers: | 5000/5000 | 10000/10000 | 15107/21000
Youtube: | 5000/5000 | 10000 /10000 | 10400/?
Instagram: | 1000/1000 | 2500/2500 | 2845/5000
Twitter: | 7000/7000 | 8000/8000 | 9260/12000
Retweets: | 100/100 | 600/600 | 1.9xx /2500
Discord: | 1000/1000 | 3000/3000 | 4497/6000
FB-Shares: | 80/80 | 250/250 | 1200 /1200
Twitch: | 3000/3000 | 5000 /5000 | 6045/10000
Current stars = 17

Source: WotR dicsord

Lacrymas

Arcane
That's the beauty of it, you want monks in your game? Write it down on the piece of paper! You want furries? Do that too! You don't want any of it? By all means! Everyone is happy, yay!

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
I think that the campaign will slow down considerably now after the initial excitement, and then pick up in the last week.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I think that the campaign will slow down considerably now after the initial excitement, and then pick up in the last week.

Usually the way.

That said, if they announce something like TB combat it'll probably pick up again.

S.torch

Arbiter
She's a petite 10 out of 10 blonde with a 0.55 hip to waste ratio, is magically young, can slay demons and is in a position of the authority that you get to dominate. What else do you want?

Are you sure we're talking about the same character? this is her photo in the official wiki

250px-Queen_Galfrey.jpg

To be fair in the picture that Owlcat used she looks better

fa9619a966a5af1d5e02e30ae2d389afa29460e8.jpg

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Depends on the developers. They haven't done much of anything, really. Fans have been doing most of the work for them. If the developers start doing interviews, come up with better stretch goals, constant updates to the kickstarter. Then the hype machine will keep feeding itself.

Delterius

Arcane

Are you sure we're talking about the same character? this is her photo in the official wiki

250px-Queen_Galfrey.jpg

To be fair in the picture that Owlcat used she looks better

fa9619a966a5af1d5e02e30ae2d389afa29460e8.jpg
Obi wan you are my only hope.

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
Depends on the developers. They haven't done much of anything, really. Fans have been doing most of the work for them. If the developers start doing interviews, come up with better stretch goals, constant updates to the kickstarter. Then the hype machine will keep feeding itself.

Perhaps, but it happens to practically all campaigns.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron

I mean thats pretty much all KS campaign isn't it. And Owlcat is milking the Stretch Goals for all they are worth right now.Some of them like the new Class, new Races, and the animal companion expansion are all mod level Stretch Goal (PfK has Goblin + Warpriest + animal companion using equip through mods). If the next one is Skald then it will be mod-level too.

After things slowed down they probably will do interview + game updates to keep the excitement level a bit high. Hopefully they start doing some major content Stretch Goals after the 915k marks.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture

Perhaps, but it happens to practically all campaigns.
I know. I'm just saying that the Kickstarter has been doing so great, without the developers doing much of anything.

Dodo1610

Arcane
And it happened they exceeded Kingmaker's crowdfunding in less a week.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom