Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
This is basically reign of the anti-Christ stuff that is going on, but sure, let's worry about video games instead lmao.

Don't mix things up man.
This thread is meant to shit on the game not modern civilization.
:rpgcodex:

Last edited:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Personally, to me this is good news for Bloodlines 2. I have often said that I would like to see Mitsoda's future work unhindered by the filter of having to keep his wife happy. The sexiness of the original would be very different if he had been married at the time. With a little luck we just might see some of his frustrated nerd fantasies again in the new game.

They're going to be filtered through Cara Ellison instead. :M

ColCol

Arcane
It's pretty unfortunate that this IP became so overridden with cringe retards, autists, and gigavirgins. Even Fallout hasn't been this badly beaten. At least it had the honor to die a quick death brought on by a corporation concerned only with profit, rather than be torn apart at the seams by hordes of sweaty nerds.

MPBuyF4.png

When your wife's boyfriend says you can play the Switch today.

Lambach

Arcane
I like Annie and wish her well - there is room in this world for wacky blondes - and I hope she and Brian are okay or whatever.

Personally
, to me this is good news for Bloodlines 2. I have often said that I would like to see Mitsoda's future work unhindered by the filter of having to keep his wife happy. The sexiness of the original would be very different if he had been married at the time. With a little luck we just might see some of his frustrated nerd fantasies again in the new game.

There is absolutely not an iota of a chance that being married to a creature like Annie for as long as Brian was doesn't leave permanent, irreversible damage.

Ancient

Erudite
"good looking" can be, highly subjective....
Some people get wet or hard over all sort's of objects these days.
In the end , aren't "video games" made by computers ? which methodically manipulate humans , into thinking their way. By one and zeroes , what if someone is not good , but you are not looking , how you decide ?
Have you seen all game dev's ?

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
In the end , aren't "video games" made by computers ? which methodically manipulate humans , into thinking their way. By one and zeroes , what if someone is not good , but you are not looking , how you decide ?

I'd play games made by your avatar, baby.

Ancient

Erudite

I'd play games made by your avatar, baby.
im glad , we're on the same page

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom