Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kastle. Fortress. Dwarf Fortress.

vazha

Arcane
I can confirm that I had to accomplish various deeds of unspeakable bravery to get these pictures to you, dear reader. Yes. Yes?

Last edited:

Reinhardt

Arcane
Maybe i'll play prolebashers after all...

kV1Sqcd.png

NWQGCh8.png

I7nDAVF.png

qmwzQaR.png

Lizzurd

Cipher
How about some good BOATMURDERED?

We can ask Grimwulf to send one of us the game file so the selected one would play and season and write the update. Then he sends the game file to someone else who writes the new update. And so on.

We can even vote who exactly would write the update. 1-season long supreme architect elections?

Andnjord

Arcane
Wait, are you trying to make this utopian Kommunistic haven....democratic...? Bourgeois fascist, enemy of the people!! We are nothing without the benevolent guidance of the supreme leader!!:outrage::outrage::outrage:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Geebuz Forlorn Heist. Have some GODDAMN PATIENCE, you intolerable neckbearded goblinfuckers!

:x

NOBODY's getting MY savegame!

Okay, akshully anyone can get it via private request. Some of you got it already.

ITZ about half-done due to, uh, EVENTS happening in the game that I am NOT ready to play out sober! I TRIED! Certain stuff didn't go as planned. I GOT IT, OKAY? And yes, I gotta stay sober until the end of this week, me doctors said so. Have YOU ever tried to stay sober for more than a day? IT'S UNBEARABLE, I tell you! Even made a goddamn mod for TW: Medieval 2, just to make the pain go away. Didn't help one bit.

AND NEITHER DO YOU!!

vazha

Arcane
I don't give a flying flamingo about Novgorod fixes in SS, I want my updatan fix. And if you're so set on having some medieval gaming on, go play that new Attila mod with 57 factions.

hostergaard

Educated
Haven't been on codex for ages, but got some hankering for some LP, DF (what with the new update) and maybe even light RP so here I am. Got to page seven so far and saw the demand for more people to sign up as dwarves, so if this thing is stil running sign me up. No requirements yet, might change, lets see when I catch up to the latest post. If its not running anyomore, well, maybe I should think of doing something with the latest DF update. Haven't written anything in ages and well, I tend to get overwhelmed halfway into my LP's and abandon them cause I played too far in and have too many screenshots and too much stuff to write. :negative:

So no promises

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom