Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Some Wurds of Wizdum

Cirtdear

Savant
Coming together the global community will unify to identify ways to work together. Our transparent solidarity is a blueprint for a data sharing capacity.
The best way to contain the problem is to not create other problems through division. We must instead focus on a groupwide solution by first evaluating the effectiveness of our ideas.
Only then can we manifest a response best for all.

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Can't work together with contradictory goals. And the goals that you consider common sense are for some people, like India or Nigeria or other developing economies trying to industrialize, actually counter-productive. Your good globalism is their slavery, so to speak.
So no, I doubt it. Self interested nation states will continue to power political competition for at least another few generations.

Cirtdear

Savant
By understanding precisely what we know we can precisely address the issue of what we think we are doing.
A 3 step program is therefore ordered and put into place today:

1) communicate to others why we are communicating
2) reach out to those who have little or no idea what we wish to communicate
3) incentivize ongoing efforts to get started

It is our firm belief a diversity of approaches to reaching out increases our chances of eventually succeeding.

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
By understanding precisely what we know we can precisely address the issue of what we think we are doing.
This kind of nonsense talk reminds me of this :

Mr. Shade: Do you have them?

Gorion's Ward: Eh... of course. Do you have the trade?

Mr. Shade: Aye, that and more. Best we say no more lest the night be blown.

Gorion's Ward: I suppose? To actions then?

Mr. Shade: As well we should. The place is ready?

Gorion's Ward: Will it ever be ready?

Mr. Shade: And I would know this? What of your job?

Gorion's Ward: It goes as planned.

Mr. Shade: So it's agreed then?

Gorion's Ward: Uh... sure!

Mr. Shade: All right then.

Mr. Shade: Um...

Mr. Shade: You have no idea what we were talking about, do you?

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
My fellow Americans. As a young boy, I dreamed of being a baseball. But tonight I say, we must move forward, not backward; upward, not forward; and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
- The Simpsons, Season 8, Treehouse of Horror VII

WLPA00w.gif

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Imagine a maturing of what could be. It is a sign of things to come. It is in maturing that we are reborn.

We can no longer afford to live with stagnation.

Who are we? Where on the great circuit will we be guided? Reality has always been electrified with storytellers whose auras are opened by presence. We are at a crossroads of spacetime and pain.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom