Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Codex Fundraiser - Join The Codex Crusade

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Infinitron Is the Codex fundraiser going to run beyond the Kickstarter end-date as it did with Kingmaker? I'd like to do my Codexian duty and earn some potato, but funds are extremely tight this next month.

Yeah, no reason for it not to run at least until they open PayPal funding after the campaign is over.

Nortar

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Like many others, I already backed WotR on Kickstarter.
But with announcemnt of TB mode, I've decided to throw some more money at them here, as a sign of support and respect to both Codex and Owlcat, the last bastions of incline.

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
Infinitron In the news post for the fundraiser it was mentioned that we will get a backer account on their platform.

Can you confirm with owlcat that we will be able to participate on the votes planned for the additional race individually?

not that it matters now as i've already joined in.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Only need $70 more to get this :mhd:in game!

No! It should be Smoojer/Rectum Gobbler!

9egsUjj.jpg

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
The $2000 Familiar stretch goal on the Kickstarter has run out, so I don't know if we can get that. That's why I took it all the way up to $2500.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The $2000 Familiar stretch goal on the Kickstarter has run out, so I don't know if we can get that. That's why I took it all the way up to $2500.
Well since I pushed us over the 1st goal I did the same for the second. Now let's see if the Codex can come through and get us close to the $2500 and I may have to push us over that one as well... :salute:

Designing an NPC face sounds pretty lame to be honest.
Unless we can demand someone in a prosper mask.
I agree. I would prefer either the familiar or monument reward unless they digitize my... unique physique into the game!! ;)

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
It's not designing. You submit a photo and they put your face in the game. Imagine running into a DarkUnderlord NPC.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'd rather have a codex troll.

Maybe you can talk with Owlcat about what reward we get as a community.

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm willing to up mine at the end of the month to the beta access tier, possibly even 15$ more if we can arrange to get me the Alpha Access addon as well.

At this point it's just backing what I would have any way with an chaotic evil beneficiary trolling the devs as an add-on as benefits, how can I not support that.

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
The goals in the kickstarter are a mess, if you donate 40$ you get 4 in game items, digital world map + stuff , if you donate 43$ you don't get the map and the items, you get the first game instead, if you donate 55$ you don't get the first game... ( you'll need to put 80$ for that )...

So if someone for some reason donated 45$ through the codex ( maybe he wanted to be on the top 20 or something ) he should probably specify which tier he wants ( the 43$ or the 40$ ) otherwise he'll be surprised when his items or first game is missing. ( and same for other tiers )

Xzylvador

Arbiter
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Supported for the game.
I would've gone for the the boxed edition, but an extra 25€ shipping is simply ridiculous unless the delivery includes a blowjob from a hot delivery lady or something. I live in Europe, not some hidden base in the Antarctic.
Might have spent an extra 50 for the dice tower too, but again, fuck that shipping price.
:keepmymoney:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I would've gone for the the boxed edition, but an extra 25€ shipping is simply ridiculous unless the delivery includes a blowjob from a hot delivery lady or something. I live in Europe, not some hidden base in the Antarctic.
A common Kickstarter refrain is that making and shipping physical goods is an arduous process, so I believe that huge price is there to make sure it's worthwhile.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
The goals in the kickstarter are a mess, if you donate 40$ you get 4 in game items, digital world map + stuff , if you donate 43$ you don't get the map and the items, you get the first game instead, if you donate 55$ you don't get the first game... ( you'll need to put 80$ for that )...

So if someone for some reason donated 45$ through the codex ( maybe he wanted to be on the top 20 or something ) he should probably specify which tier he wants ( the 43$ or the 40$ ) otherwise he'll be surprised when his items or first game is missing. ( and same for other tiers )

Yeah and there's also the addons, so for example it would be unclear whether somebody who donated $45 wants the Premium Digital Edition or the regular one plus the alpha. I'll probably have to message everybody and ask them what they pledged for.

Crane

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath
Will there be a badge for this campaign?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom