Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"You are a farkin' disgarce. ALL OF YOU!"©Grimwulf. Battle Brothers Legends Mod

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Don't try to bamboozle u fuck log says Spigot was bashing and sheit long after LOGAL LITTUL POSSI died like a faggot. PAY UP!

Also:

the rules of the english language.

:nocountryforshitposters:

Storyfag you retarded Pole the RULES OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE specifically state you MUST capitalize... Wait for it... Languages.

Rules of the English language. Nothing worse than a grammar nazi who doesn't even know his grammar.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Did quick run to starting village to grab fresh amber and cheap food

2wkQVeU.png

Kalin killed 3 bandits in previous battle so he's now our first lvl 3 character and has highest killcount - 9.
Not the best rolls, not the worst. Picked Bloody Harvest to match his friendly and cheerful personality.

BPKaz9z.png

Prolebashers actually recruiting people for the first time, so don't miss your chance!

Andnjord i promised you will get first character - enjoy your brave, but fragile gravedigger!

97J6vCf.png

This daytaler is actually good(by prolebashers standards), so it will be tindrli - the only useful character in Redlabored. I even gave him good equipment(by prolebashers standards) so he will survive for longer

hfXrb8m.png

Washerwoman sqeecoo - decent stars. but really cowardly

6CrS9s9.png

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Don't try to bamboozle u fuck log says Spigot was bashing and sheit long after LOGAL LITTUL POSSI died like a faggot. PAY UP!

Also:

the rules of the english language.

:nocountryforshitposters:

Storyfag you retarded Pole the RULES OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE specifically state you MUST capitalize... Wait for it... Languages.

Rules of the English language. Nothing worse than a grammar nazi who doesn't even know his grammar.

That's orthography!

Reinhardt

Arcane
First thing muh boi did - cut rations and sold all cheap fish we bought in home village for huge profit(x2!) so now prolebashers are back to grain diet. And literally found money on the street.

EKRNu2v.png

At higher levels he has actual perks for better trade prices AND to pay our bros less! +perks for more inventory spaces. +full sergeant package, including stars in right places.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
You can put me as a merchant who just sits in reserve. :lol: I don't care as long as I'm fed everyday.
The absurdity of reserve units not being able to join midfight still bugs me to this day.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Reinhardt smiled as he rejected another applicant.
The latest one is an interesting one, presenting a parcel of exotic eastern meats as an introductory gift.

'What an interesting customs... I wish the employers adopt this practice as well,' he smiles as he unwraps the gift.
Curious, the set of meats is a dried sort. And they have different hues and varying fat structures.
Two pieces of stick carved from fine wood is attached to its side.

'Ah perfect. Skewers!' the mercenary stabs with one and samples a piece of the package.
He chews and lets his saliva moistens the dried, tough yet seasoned meat. A warm sensation envelops his tongue. Exotic spices perhaps?
A piece of paper label falls off.
It reads, 'With great compliments from the East, may prosperity comes to you like this set of hound breast, civet leg, and duck's tongue comes upon your possession. Another fine product of Tong Si Hung Syndicate, Wuhan.'

Reinhardt failed to stop himself from swallowing before casting away the rest.
He drank plenty of liquid that night.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Ok, let's make this quick because i'm :bounce: for KKK update.

We are poor again, so it's time to explore world a bit

sZngs9q.png

While traveling we found some dead farm but it can wait

ZMMX56v.png

Exp from quest was enough for Citizen to level up too

taqYYaO.png

IlHDAeW.png

Village is really shitty and most likely we'll never visit it again but right now we really need money and they have job for us

B4nYJTa.png

We were leaving already when suddenly wild nachzehrers appeared and then some merc band chasing them

SjcA3vC.png

Free exp is free exp

GneGIna.png

I hate rich people

VtglHDi.png

Retards decided to send dogs into battle and then wait and throw shit at ghouls. Basically - to provide them with fresh corpses. And after they eat - who will be the closest target? So we charge.

pEFbxig.png

They are feasting already

vOc6Cno.png

Still pretty trivial fight. We even managed to score almost all kills

BU644XZ.png

pPSzViv.png

Two more level ups. SUDDENLY i realized - i can't make Grimwulf sergeant. Physically - he just don't have needed perk in his tree.
156810837215903012.gif

cF0QGIL.png

Storyfag have it. But i won't make him sergeant.

WiHZaM2.png

Bandit camp

BFwYzQQ.png

4f1d6O4.png

At this point i'm pretty confident in our ability to murder naked hobos so we just charge

6xKmzz4.png

Another easy fight with one exception - both thugs ganged on Azira and almost killed him in one turn

skXb2DT.png

Good thing he, as a doctor, had our only sock with him and managed to stop bleeding.
And next turn they ran away! So we just wasted our only medicine.

kTBhuQX.png

Muh boi scored his first kill!:love:

nipqT65.png

YlVzVBs.png

Two more peasants leveled up

LHQqk46.png

ZP61vwV.png

Mission accomplished.

7XzkySu.png

I gave pointed wooden stick to spigot so he could actually hit things

2wxcJ3O.png

And our new shiny dagger to Kalin instead of his old and useless kitchen knife. AND YES - IT'S ACTUALLY DIRECT UPGRADE TO HIS EQUIPMENT!:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

rvM3PMX.png

Remember that zombie farm - i decided to raid it too.

KnzsTVB.png

Tindrli running away like little bitch!:argh:

ElxRIL0.png

And that's literally the only thing that happened. Well, that and some people cheated and scored easy kills on reanimated zombies. We suffered 0 damage this time

RMeYqXf.png

9JuC1DS.png

See - that's how you should roll on level ups

mPVXD1T.png

Brother Mother Frank is starting to resemble ranged combatant

jbpdanb.png

Grabbed gifted for Spigot so he can be slightly more useful until the day he will be sacrificed. Did stupid mistake here. Forgot he's cripple and leveled melee defence once which is literally useless with his wound.

YeKLQS6.png

9AxISu6.png

Gifted for Mustawd too, because i really want someone to be able to hit things ftom afar

dmHq00e.png

zbZarqP.png

Small rant. So Legends mod gives perks to enemies. Geists have footwork, for example.
So zombies. They all have nine lives, so you need to deliver 2 finishing blows each time they rise(yes - reanimated zombies have nine lives again), some have battleforge - i can understand this. But then some wounded zombie used rotation to break contact and retreat to second line. I was like WAT?! That's not how zombies work.
I can understand, for example, why legion fight the way it fights, considering their lore, but you don't just give mindless rotting corpses active tacticool abilities when they never had it before! It really breaks the immersion!
That's my main problem with mods and modders. I personally consider it worse than animu girls mods.

Last edited:

Darth Canoli

Arcane
Small rant. So Legends mod gives perks to enemies. Geists have footwork, for example.
So zombies. They all have nine lives, so you need to deliver 2 finishing blows each time they rise(yes - reanimated zombies have nine lives again), some have battleforge - i can understand this. But then some wounded zombie used rotation to break contact and retreat to second line. I was like WAT?! That's not how zombies work.

No, that's the legendary difficulty ... (nimble lindwurms, battleforged orcs warriors, orcs champions, you want to avoid those, warlords are a real pain too )
You were lucky you didn't meet direwolves or spiders early on, still, i have the feeling a big group would speed up the natural selection process.

Additional high level monsters will have extra perks even in expert difficulty though.

Reinhardt

Arcane
No, i'm ok with additional perks in general. I'm not ok with particular perks on particular enemies. You can explain battleforged ork boyz, but you can't explain rotation on wiederganger peasant. This is the border, where things become gamey - additional difficulty just for the sake of difficulty without any thought process behind it.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
I agree but wieldergander are a real pain in vanilla already when you fight huge groups.

Still, i think legends should be played on expert difficulty except if you're really a masochist, there's plenty of good stuff already, mostly perks, camping and new monsters (the undead "dogs" for example are really well designed in every aspect)
Also, it's meant to be played with the new "heroes", berserker or seer being the most game changer.

I feel like the legendary difficulty is made for the adventuring party (seer, berserker, paladin, ranger, noble and assassin), which is overpowered.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Ok, time to expand. There is part of settlement name visible in the west and that's where we will go.

9xQZuMC.png

:shredder:

vcO2IsF.png

It's actually really good at our current stage - we only have 3 pieces of armor better than this. Finders keepers - gave it to Sukhavati.

E56yeC3.png

Village is really boring so i won't even post it here. There is literally nothing for us. So we will just travel further. Suddenly we noticed some bandits just sitting near road

3Sab42T.png

They have enough archers to be serious threat for our peasant horde, but luckily it's almost dark already

qsplIFE.png

Sukhavati's evil twin sister

W9aFPyH.png

Because they have ranged superiority they decided to turtle. Even their doggos.

uYaZhfo.png

No one leaves this place alive.

CavN7Iq.png

Even in the middle of the night Spigot managed to catch stone with his head. Muh boi killed another enemy. Tindrli being useful.

05taFMm.png

Now we're talking. More armor upgrades and bows for both of our so called "archers". At last.

NkO5MOf.png

I'm planning to make muh boi sergeant-paymaster.

SYu63bZ.png

Tindrli is just another melee fighter.

0lG3VIu.png

No one in prolebashers wears sackcloth anymore. Even Spigot. We are not hobos - it's official! All praise our glorious leader! Btw Spigot looks kinda cool with his bandage.

Lvww3We.png

Arrived to new town. It's decent - they have DYES, so now we can do some real trading! Pity they also have ambushed trade roads and no quest to lift it, so buying from them is out of question.:negative: Also we unlocked another facility for our camp -

stIIdnZ.png

Behold! Epic stuff incoming - our first 2 skull contract! Eat this, Grimwulf!

uiMT8LR.png

Well, to be honest, for 2 skulls it's really underwhelming. Even no necromancer to rape us all... But hey - 2 skulls is 2 skulls! Kid gloves off!

fg1Ko2k.png

i28zcgZ.png

gVF5vNJ.png

This time they are charging

xtVUMpa.png

Hey, Mustawd manged to get his first kill. AT FUCKING LAST! Some people are sitting at ~20 kills at this point.

LPOSNSM.png

It's over. Well, almost.

ZDQ320I.png

He really could get away but decided to do last stand and shot Sqeecoo

SNQUUMG.png

Well, it was a mistake

d1K0KV2.png

Spigot keeps catching everything enemy throw at him. Grimwulf managed to catch decent headshot too, but was saved by his cool skull helmet.

CeJVtMo.png

Not much, but another armor is appreciated.

JqGAqE3.png

More level ups

bJlpnTM.png

zhiuIuW.png

More money

xwHPjsX.png

I really need to do something with all these freeloaders...

OmGx62M.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom