Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Uhh, bros?
0FWoweZ.png
No please no, just give us triple reactivity.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
This kickstarter does lacks the things i would like to see from such a kickstarter,like more side quest lines,more weapons,a companion or two for fucking,better kingdom elements,etc etc. The fuck i care about being able to play as different variants of the furry degeneracy or having a new furry companion.....or having a new furry familiar. Ahhh the fuck is with all the furry garbage in this kickstarter?!

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Lol 200k USD for a localization. For Spain and SA market I guess.

Pretty much safe to unwatch this thread for 10+ days, no way this is going to excite more people.

Unless I am wrong and there are enthusiastic CRPG market for SA and that they actually buy/pledge their game.

Uhh, bros?
0FWoweZ.png

That's underwhelming unless to Romance Options are completely new NPC outside of your party. Just give us 2 more companions instead. With all the new classes, races, archtypes, I'd rather have more variety for party members.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Uhh, bros?
0FWoweZ.png
But i thought that double reactivity means double the banking. Are we now going to get the quadruple the banging?

It doesn't. Double reactivity is just that, reaction. Your companions might comment more on your endeavors. Maybe other part of the game will acknowledge your choice in dealing with previous quest.
Exactly,double the amount of women will acknowledge my gene supremacy and suck my cock! I do hope to finally get an elf to fuck! The first game had only a single option for fucking.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
>>Many oreads instead choose a path of faith. They find refuge in rigid religious teachings and monastic discipline and find comfort in living true to routines that are set in stone. They become monks, clerics, inquisitors, and warpriests, dependable and resolute, and ever ready to help or protect those around them.
We going ROCK monks, lads!
rEJVnDC.jpg

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
I am so happy! Mounted monk confirmed. Zen archer confirmed. Sohei Confirmed. Monk gets an additional +1 archetype. And maybe rock monks too if we reach that goal. This is the best! Holy shit boys! I hope the developers do their best and give us the best game they can!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom