Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Manx

Savant
Exactly,double the amount of women will acknowledge my gene supremacy and suck my cock! I do hope to finally get an elf to fuck! The first game had only a single option for fucking.
More women? It's current year, shitlord. Games don't pander to your cishet misogynist male fantasy anymore. :smug:
It's gonna be faggots, trannies, shitskins and maybe an old, ugly skank at least a decade past her child-birthing years. :negative:

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
It seems like they ran out of ideas and/or desire to make more involved stretch goals. Too bad we didn't get Shifters or better AI.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Exactly,double the amount of women will acknowledge my gene supremacy and suck my cock! I do hope to finally get an elf to fuck! The first game had only a single option for fucking.
More women? It's current year, shitlord. Games don't pander to your cishet misogynist male fantasy anymore. :smug:
It's gonna be faggots, trannies, shitskins and maybe an old, ugly skank at least a decade past her child-birthing years. :negative:
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/wo...0200214-4ig2lkcrrzb4jhm3erwbs6jx4e-story.html

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
LoL,you take me for some naive new fag. By double the women i mean two women.

Dodo1610

Arcane
Looks like we are reaching Olwcat planned end sum, so everything beyond this will just be cheap fluff.
Obviously they will just add more romances to the already existing characters, with the Queen as a planned romance it looks like we are even getting romances with characters that are not companions. Which was a feature they planned for Kingmaker but then scrapped during development

Bold of you to assume that there was one in the first place.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
better AI.
It is not something you could put as a kickstarter goal. You can't just get a better one when you get to the goal. They do the best they could and that is what we will get in the base game. Getting more money and followers doesn't translate in to a sudden moment of genius where you get brake trough in the IA development.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Bold of you to assume that there was one in the first place.
The blond knight was 10/10 woman,would take for a wifu in real life if i get the chance!

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Omz1z8W.png

jerfdr

Educated
Things are starting to slow down now. If we don't get rock monks, then that is OK with me.
F6r59nE.png
It only makes sense to compare Kicktraq's numbers for a given day to other days once the said day has already concluded. Most probably today's amount pledged won't be much smaller than for the previous days. But yeah, the campaign will definitely go a bit slower in the coming days. Still, with the spike at the tail end of the campaign which is there in most cases, we should easily blast through a few of the further stretch goals. I bet that the final result will be somewhere in the $1.8M-$2M range.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
It is not something you could put as a kickstarter goal. You can't just get a better one when you get to the goal. They do the best they could and that is what we will get in the base game. Getting more money and followers doesn't translate in to a sudden moment of genius where you get brake trough in the IA development.
Although it sounds very abstract when you just say "better AI", what that means to us instinctively isn't so abstract. AI coding is pretty complicated, scripting if/then conditions is the least that could be done and a lot of RPG AI seems to operate on those kind of scripts. The new AoE2 DE improved AI has really caught my eye recently, especially with how it micros its ranged units, so there's definitely more the AI can do to fuck with us and I'd like to see that, instead of them trying to overwhelm us with sheer numbers. There's also encounter design to take into consideration.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom