Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Sarkile

Magister
Patron
Summoner is broken. With amounts of bullshit regular casters can summon, the unnerfed summoner will crash your game with meme hordes.

I wanna play a Synthetist Summoner!
The one time I played a Summoner our party achieved Mythic rank 1 by level 3 or 4. A major issue with Summoner, and other classes with pets and such is that the increase in power doesn't really extend to the summons and pets. I spoke to the DM and explained this and asked if a part of my character's transition to Mythic could be that he became a Synthesist Summoner. It sure helped me appreciate what playing as a demigod should feel like.

Sarkile

Magister
Patron
>Just read all 175 pages of this autism.
Holy mother of god, lol.
I want to point out that you were a major part of the autism by the way. Using quote arrows outside of 4chan, constant spamming with 'muh monks'. You need to take a breather, and stop using 4chan memes/mannerisms on an actual forum. They don't work well on a non-anonymous platform.

:love:
As humorous as the memes from haflchan might be, it's best in moderation IMO. But I definitely enjoy Pinkeye's enthusiasm for this game, and I hope he/she/it finds the same for other games and remains a regular on the 'Dex.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Summoner is broken. With amounts of bullshit regular casters can summon, the unnerfed summoner will crash your game with meme hordes.

I wanna play a Synthetist Summoner!
The one time I played a Summoner our party achieved Mythic rank 1 by level 3 or 4. A major issue with Summoner, and other classes with pets and such is that the increase in power doesn't really extend to the summons and pets. I spoke to the DM and explained this and asked if a part of my character's transition to Mythic could be that he became a Synthesist Summoner. It sure helped me appreciate what playing as a demigod should feel like.
That's nice thanks. But I won't be going anywhere. I like playing Pathfinder, but if there is one thing I love more than anything, it's talking to other people about Pathfinder. Unless I get forced out of this community, like what happened on the steam forums, then I will continue being here.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
That's nice thanks. But I won't be going anywhere. I like playing Pathfinder, but if there is one thing I love more than anything, it's talking to other people about Pathfinder. Unless I get forced out of this community, like what happened on the steam forums, then I will continue being here.

Be honest. What did you get banned for saying?

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron

I don't really feel like talking about it. This thread is about the upcoming game being made by Owlcat Games.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Excited!
g9mjkmf.png

CaesarCzech

Scholar

I don't really feel like talking about it. This thread is about the upcoming game being made by Owlcat Games.

So This is confirmation that you are female i suppose.

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
Just ignore release dates,

I have only once seen a developer actually fullfilling their tight schedule and they were Japanese and probably forced some of their workers into Karoshi so that it happened.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I still got faith that we'll get rock monks! We still have 20 more days to go!
It is given that the Rock people will be achieved considering last 48 hours spike.

What unfortunate that it is probably the last one or two Stretch goal to be achieved and there has been nothing major so far.

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath
Wow pay to win items that gives you a free fire breath attack.....

Luckily I pre-ordered. Red dragon helmet sounds cool.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
All of them are actually really strong early game. Free Heroism at Level 1 will make lot of skill checks easier.

AoE breath attck as well.

Aeons' and Liches' spells look rad. Legend is cool, because refusing bitch-ass overpowered shit and still kicking everyone's ass sounds rad. Angels sucks. What other mythics will get and do they have something more rad than summoning a giant dimensional rift?

What other mythics will get and do they have something more rad than summoning a giant dimensional rift?
Imho, most rad thing for Aeons to have would be some time-rewind combat ability - one that rollbacks all changes from the last round/turn for example.
Sounds cool, but would take too much time and work to implement.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom