Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kastle. Fortress. Dwarf Fortress.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Useless fags. Every single one of you. Except Kalarion - he's ok.

At least have some decency and run. Watching comrades fighting forgotten beast and doing nothing is peak faggotry.

Citizen

WTF prolebashers are badass now? Biting a beast with poisonous blood is p. metal

Sukhavati entered a strange mood right at the moment when Aril became enraged. [...] It's almost as if they were connected somehow.

:shredder:

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
eyemIxz.jpg
No homo.

Well, this is official. I'm the most tr00 and kvlt dwarven warrior in the fortress. Maybe in history. And half of my underlings are LITERAL POSERS! They were literally just STANDING and POSING!

Last edited:

Demo.Graph

Arbiter
TAKE A FUCKING GUESS, I said!
15k. That was close. :cool:

Let's compare.
Wikipedia said:
T. Rex: The most complete specimen measures up to 12.3 m in length ... and according to most modern estimates 8.4 metric tons to 14 metric tons in weight.
Yep, that's it.
Lagole Gon has frenchkissed a T-Rex to death. :salute: (And will become a next tyrant. Fear his lecherous mouth.)

Now it's time to bring a lot of bones to Kalin. A 12 meters long skeleton even.

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
I guessed 1000, somewhat undershot the mark there.

Credit to the prolebashers, EACH and EVERY one of their contributions was essential, it was a TEAM effort, don't have room for any showoffs motivated by vain delusions of personal glory.

vazha

Arcane
Excellent update. New headline for The Angerith ExaMiner: "The Kiss of Death: Lagole & Co Vanquish the Vile Beast". The opinion piece proposes to change brave Lagole's battlename to "The Trve Strongman", while his former moniker should go to Kalin. Also appoint Kalin as Lagole's squire if possible at all.

P.s. Pretty sure the battle wouldn't end as well as it did without my sage advice, and pretty sure that Givi, being Givi, threw a couple of barbed remarks that distracted the beast. Surely no one thinks Spigot's nimble enough to dodge anything let alone a primeval monster attack.
:pats himself on the back:
:hugs himself:

P.p.s. Truth be told, I prefer this steady flow of updatan to the gargantuan ones that take centuries to write.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Don worry bros I've got ya back. As STRONGMAN ah did promise bonaz for evryone, an era of BONAZ - even for a littul losar like Logul! See, im not a PETTY man... If a dorf does a GREAT DEED of course dey shud git GREAT BONAZ! Too bad tho... u littul kunts dindo SHEIT!

Huh?? Das RITE! Climbed atop a DYING trannysaurus to smack an fondul it as it dedded on itz own, woow BIG DEAL! Betcha it woud dedded twice as fast if ya just left it aluhn! An now wut? Idjuts runnin round draggin POZ blud splatter all over KKK das wat! BONAZ? ur bonaz is not gettin a BEATING!

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Lagole Gon has frenchkissed a T-Rex to death. :salute: (And will become a next tyrant. Fear his lecherous mouth.)

That is a whole new level of gross. Did you notice Aril's tongue was also covered in scales?

eyemIxz.jpg

Larder Gown ain't getting laid anytime soon.

Wait. What about its random blood effect? Aren't we basically swimming in it?

The murder scene is covered in pools of deadly blood, yes. Naturally, the Prolebashers contacted the blood too. However, the effect isn't INSTANT - it's more or less like viruses working IRL. Also, we have no idea what symptoms does Aril's blood cause. It's deadly, but how deadly? Only time will tell.

The best way to protect yourselves is by not having sex. I'm serious. STOP FUCKING EACH OTHER, my fortress is PLAGUED with useless children!

Now it's time to bring a lot of bones to Kalin. A 12 meters long skeleton even.

That's MY trophy! :argh: I am YOUR GODDAMN KOMMANDER!

Kalin can have the skull of that DUCK Azira wanted to butcher. He can carve whatever he wants out of it. That's the closest thing to BONAZ he's gonna get.

Truth be told, I prefer this steady flow of updatan to the gargantuan ones that take centuries to write.
I second that.

What is wrong with you people :negative:

We're not progressing (only FOUR days covered in last TWO updates). Barely anyone gets a spotlight. No KEY CHOICES. How is it BETTER than a full-Season-update?

SOME people might rightfully report dis shit for brofist harvesting. I wouldn't blame them. Oh, well. If that what Konsensus demands, so be it.

Might not be able to post anything tomorrow, though. Gotta RECTIFY one last micro-issue IRL, dunno how long will it take.

vazha

Arcane
Now that I think of it, Kommissar Grimwulf , we should stick this somewheres in the articolo.
Stick what, you ask?

Well...
This.
"Prodigious size alone does not dissuade the sharpened blade."
And this.
"Monstrous size has no intrinsic merit, unless inordinate exsanguination be considered a virtue."

Cant fucking well believe myself I forgot this, seeing as I've been binge playing DD last three weeks.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I am surprised, the prolebasher seemed somewhat competent. I mean they killed a forgotten beast without any casualties and without any help from those beast hunters poseurs which are still in the tavern, I guess?

And I was off by 11 166 kg.

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
I mean they killed a forgotten beast without any casualties and without any help from those beast hunters poseurs
And even without help from most of the so-called "prolebashers"

It might appear that way to the untrained eye and the tactically inept but Kaptin Grimwulf knows strategy and planned ahead for a long gruelling battle, thus it made sense to engage with a portion of his forces and keep others in reserves to rotate with the first line when needed, as well as to secure the rear from unexpected enemies opportunistically flanking us or worst, taking advantage of the ongoing battle to sneak into the undefended fortress. War is a science and clearly Grimwulf knows it, a notion further reinforced by him being in the rear so as to best oversee the ever changing battlefield and to direct his troops accordingly.

That you would have callously thrown every one of your troops at the enemy with 0 thought shows you should never be in charge of any military outfit and I pity the poor sods who would have to serve under you...wait...OH FUUUUUU-.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom