Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Best mysteries in Dragon Age series which you would like to clear in Dragon Age 4

Which is your favorite mystery?

• Sandal :- Origin

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Avernus :- Experiments

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Urn of Sacred Ashes/Historicity of Andraste

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Ancient Rock Wraith/Vaterral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unbound Demons

• Ancient Elven Gods / Solas/Mythal/Dread Wolf/Flemeth

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • The Old Gods

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Titans/Lyrium/Red Lyrium/Statue

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Maker/Black City

Votes: 25 45.5%
  • Magisters Sidereal

• Lizardmen

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters

Abhay Saini

Novice
1. Sandal/Bodahn :- Who is this creature, where did this dwarf find him?
2. Avernus :- What does he do with Grey Warden blood? What new secrets did he unearth between Blood magic and Darkspawn?
3. Andraste/Haven/Urn of Sacred Ashes :- How did the ashes cure Eamon? What was their secret? Who was Andraste?
4. Ancient Rock Wraith :- How does this creature form? How did it survive? Is there some older connection to some ancient creature?
5. Red Lyrium/Statue :- What is Red Lyrium if Blue Lyrium is blood? Who created that statue and put it there?
6. Mythal/Flemeth/Solas/Fenharel :- Who are these elven gods? how did they manage to live for centuries? What is their magic?
7. Titans ; Lyrium :- Who were Titans? How can entire cities fit inside Titans? How were they beaten?
8. Lizardmen :- Who created those drawings in the caves? How did these creatures live without water? Are they related to Elves?
9. The 4 Unbound Demons ;- What is so special about these demons? Where did they come from? Are they connected to Black city?
10. Maker/Black City/Fade :- What is Maker? Where is the Black/Golden city? How to reach it?
11. Corypheus/First Magisters :- What was the experience of these mighty magisters inside the Black city?

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
12. What happened to the Bioware of old, and can they possibly make another game that's remotely as good as Kotor, Mass Effect, or even Dragon Age: Origins?

(Spoiler: The answer is "EA" and "Hahaha, not a fucking chance")

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Bioware of old
Kotor, Mass Effect, or even Dragon Age: Origins
:hmmm:

hi guise when will we ever have a fallout as good as the classic fallouts such as fallout 3
I hope that A) you're aware Bioware and Black Isle were different companies and B) only pretending to be retarded.

Just in case you are intellectually compromised though, here's an graph that even a monkey would understand:
I74Rqvx.png

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Possibly, as it was drawn by a monkey.

I don't give a shit about how DA2 and ME2 compare to their predecessors. They're all shit and they have nothing to do with "Bioware of old".

And, yes, I am aware Bioware and Black Isle are different companies. On the other hand you are not aware of what sarcasm is.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Ferret, you don't even work for Bioware anymore. None of this should matter to you.

Vatnik Wumao
Interested in Titans, red lyrium and the link between the Tevinter gods and the archdemons. Plus the origins of the darkspawn, of course.

Still, low hopes for DA4.

Dodo1610

Arcane
Weird this is the first time I even heard of the Lizardmen in DA,

Obviously DA4 will be about the eleven gods and the ancient Imperium, so we will probably learn more about the ancient magisters and the fall of the elfs. Though the Titans are by far the most interesting thing so I hope will learn more about them.

Vatnik Wumao
Obviously DA4 will be about the eleven gods and the ancient Imperium, so we will probably learn more about the ancient magisters and the fall of the elfs. Though the Titans are by far the most interesting thing so I hope will learn more about them.
What BioWare is doing is the in-setting equivalent of revisionist history though. Now everything from the Andrastian faith to the Dwarves has to ultimately be derived from elv*n lore.

Dodo1610

Arcane
What BioWare is doing is the in-setting equivalent of revisionist history though. Now everything from the Andrastian faith to the Dwarves has to ultimately be derived from elv*n lore.

To be fair Bioware already hinted at that in DAO and to a lesser degree in DA2 where you constantly learn things about the elves that don't add up with the stuff the Dalish tell you. Both the ruins in the elven origin(which is probably the best instance of foreshadowing the series will ever get) and the ruins in the Breciallian forest already make it clear that the Dalish are lying. Though I do believe that they changed parts of the lore because of popular fan theories...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom