Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Stellar Tactics, a sandbox sci-fi RPG - now available on Early Access

Aemar

Arcane
I'm watching videos and most combat looks turn-based except space combat. Is that real-time? Damn! I was hoping that was TB TOO.
Rtwp. Boarding will be implemented within the next couple of major updates.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Small note when downloading. The first 3 parts are 32bit and the parts 4-6 are 64 bit. I posted on gog forum (Probably should tell the staff) about this. Usually they are listed separately.
6bc73189ba402b82bf714e9d586726747b081a4e.png

So, NO it isn't truly a 6 part download. I"m

Codex Year of the Donut

https://steamcommunity.com/games/465490/announcements/detail/1698359023872425099

Progress Update - Combat tuning and more
Combat balance, navigation, pugilist weapons, new extended targeting UI and more.
I've been working hard on this next patch. My goal with this is to address a number of weapon class balance issues, weapon differentiation, navigation, blocking and more. Check out the video for a preview.

I'm hoping to get this patch out in the coming week for everyone. This will be part one of a major update to the combat system. The second part will include adjustments to the current perks and the addition of skill trees for the various combat skills including special attacks, passives and other ways to enhance combat performance and pace. Here are a few notes for the upcoming patch. The overall goal of these changes is to:

1) Balance combat
2) Provide more weapon differentiation
3) Give the player more choices, more often to develop their crew
4) Improve the pace of the game and reward the player frequently

Once this work is done, I'll be moving on to the boarding system, a second pass at space combat, filling out the universe with more diversion missions, events, and long term goals and adding interesting and unique content to flesh out the overall experience. At that point the game will finally be at full Alpha and I'll concentrate on adding the rest of the story to the game, which includes Psionics and a few other things that are part of the main storyline.

INCREASED CARGO VOLUME:
All smaller ships, including the starter ship, have higher base cargo volumes. Cargo expansions for these ships will also be larger (scaled from the base cargo volume of the ship). Adjustments to cargo expansions are not retroactive so you will need to buy new cargo expansions if you want the extra volume.

NEW: ROLLOVER INFO AND RIGHT CLICK EXTENDED INFO HUD
A new rollover info display. This display shows additional information at a glance - enemy difficulty, CTH, Remaining AP/Total AP, HP, shield points, and active debuffs. Right-clicking an enemy will display the extended info and targeting UI. I've had a number of comments that "hunting the pixel" is not fun - so, this revised hud lets you select individual body targets with the extended UI. When this UI is active, the targeted enemy is locked until you right-click again, press escape or the space bar. The extended information displays:
--Buttons that can be clicked to attack head, torso, legs and arms
--You can reload your ranged weapon
--You can change ranged weapon fire modes
--Extended targeting information including min/max damage, range penalties if any and status effects that can be inflicted including the percent chance of inflicting the effects.
--Enemy resistance information (innate and shield totals) based on the active crew members' perception STAT. The currently selected weapon damage type highlights that particular resist icon.
Note that you can still attack without opening the extended info HUD, add attacks to the combat queue and even fine aim if you want to. None of that has changed.

RESISTS: Resists are now more important and can be reviewed by right-clicking enemies with the new popup extended info UI. Higher perception will display more resist information in the extended info popup when right-clicking enemies. Some second and third-tier enemies are immune to certain types of damage. Having an array of weapons that deal various types of damage can help you take your enemies down much faster. You now have options to change the base damage type of melee weapons (see below) to adjust your damage type strategy.

Resists have always been in the game, however, without a way to see them, it could seem at times that it took a long time to defeat a specific enemy. With the new display, you can now adjust your weapons to a enemies weakness. An enemy that might take 10 attacks using kinetic weapons may only take 3-5 attacks using a weapon that does toxic damage. This is more important as your crew progresses.

Mitigation is now displayed in the combat log showing damage reduction from shields, armor/perks and defend.

PERSONAL SHIELDS REBALANCED
Personal sheilds were OP - they have been adjusted. Several things were done without modifying the loot tables so current shields are still viable without a reset.
--"The slow blade" - Melee weapons deplete shields faster than ranged weapons.
--The cost of recharging shields is now increased. The result is energy reserves for shields are depleted faster.

RIFLES AND HEAVY WEAPONS
--These weapon types now incur a ranged CTH penalty (unwieldy) when fired at close range. This promotes the use of sidearms and shotguns in close combat situations. You either need to move to range, or use your side arms if you do not want to incur the penalty. There may be skill tree selections that adjust this penalty down when the skill tree's go in the game. A red rifle icon will displayed on the rollover info UI if you are incurring a penalty at your current range.

SHOTGUNS
--Range slightly reduced for any newly purchased, dropped or crafted shotguns going forward.

SHOTGUNS, SMG'S AND FLAMETHROWERS
These weapons now have a chance to inflict spread damage in a cone in front of the firing combatant. This effect only applies to enemies within a certain range directly in front of the firing character and applies 5-10% of the initial base damage to enemies in the weapons field of view before mitigation. This value will be increased with future changes to weapon skill tree selections.
--SMG'S MUST BE IN BURST OR FULL AUTO MODES

MELEE WEAPONS
Frequency Modulators now allow you to add specific damage types to melee weapons ( thermal, electric, toxic and bleed). In addition to changing the base damage type of melee weapons from kinetic, these mods also have a chance to trigger an additional damage burst that bypasses all defenses, including Defend. The new secondary effect on this mod type replaces the critical modifer which was redundant and applied by other mods. Bleed and toxic augments also apply the bleed and poisoned status effects. Crafting adjusted for the changes above.
When a Frequency Modulator is equipped, melee weapons now display a unique particle effect associated with the various damage types.
The above changes also apply to NPC's in the universe.
Changes to Frequency Modulators are not retroactive, so older modulators will have the +CRIT secondary modifier.

PUGILIST WEAPONS
Pugilist weapons are in the game now. They are a way to augment to your melee skill with mods and damage bonuses, no special visual weapons are equpped at this time.
--While pugilist weapons to apply a small amount of base damage that scales by level and quality, primary damage derived from the characters skill level and stats.
--Mods - Melee mods and nano's can be applied to pugilist weapons bringing them in line with other melee weapons. Overall, pugilism is very effective.
--Crafting - You can craft pugilist weapons by deconstructing weapons you find. Schematics can be found by salvaging pugilist weapons or as rare random drops.
--You do not need to equip pugilist weapons to fight hand 2 hand, just unequip your current weapon as it has always been.
--Starting a new game and placing weapon points in the pugilism weapon skill will equip a starting pugilist weapon.
--Pugilist weapons can be equipped in primary and/or secondary slots.

UPDATED COMBAT BLOCKING/NAVIGATION
You can now move through your crew if they are blocking corridors or doorways. NPC's can still block you and you can block NPC's. IMO, this change is a huge improvement and I think a lot of new players were put off by being blocked by their own crew members. Being able to block an enemy is a tactic ("Paladins! To the doors!")
Crew members and NPC's now have discreet areas around them where movement is blocked. That is, you cannot click in a characters immediate area. This helps with pile-up and should help with missed combat clicks that move your crew when you intended to attack.
Missed clicks and crew members being left behind is now much less likely.
At level 80+ of melee skill, it is no longer possible to move small distances in combat (one node) for free.

Thats all I have for now. Thanks as always for supporting Stellar Tactics!

Last edited by a moderator:

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Man a game of this scope is perfect for Jack Vance's The Demon Princes scenario. Or any sort of situation involving a galaxy wide manhunt and investigation.

Aemar

Arcane
No word on the modding aspects yet, or perhaps I missed the posts concerning that.

Dyspaire

Cipher
Over the last couple of months I've been looking for a game that will let me loosely roleplay Firefly. You know; Find a crew, find a job, keep flying.

I was really surprised that the closest thing I could find was Stellar Tactics, even in it's current alpha/beta state.

If the developer were smart, as he no doubt is based on the game so far, when he's ready he'll take the time to add some subtle Space Cowboy vibes to his universe. Browncoats and Callahan Full-bore Auto-locks all around.

If Disney were smart, they'd license Firefly to him. Dare to dream.

This is going to be a great game. It already is.

DarKPenguiN

Arcane
Over the last couple of months I've been looking for a game that will let me loosely roleplay Firefly. You know; Find a crew, find a job, keep flying.

I was really surprised that the closest thing I could find was Stellar Tactics, even in it's current alpha/beta state.

If the developer were smart, as he no doubt is based on the game so far, when he's ready he'll take the time to add some subtle Space Cowboy vibes to his universe. Browncoats and Callahan Full-bore Auto-locks all around.

I never thought of it like that but you're right-

To me, this is the closest to the 'Traveler' tabletop game from the 80s/90s (when I played it anyhow)- I cannot wait until boarding enemy ships comes and hopefully being able to build a base or something as per a discussion on Steam.

Regardless, this game is badass already and I keep saying it (because its true) but the dev is fantastic as well and I like supporting cool and legit people especially if they have something worth supporting.

To me, this is the closest to the 'Traveler' tabletop game from the 80s/90s (when I played it anyhow)- I cannot wait until boarding enemy ships comes and hopefully being able to build a base or something as per a discussion on Steam.

Regardless, this game is badass already and I keep saying it (because its true) but the dev is fantastic as well and I like supporting cool and legit people especially if they have something worth supporting.
I want to play this but at the same time I don't want to spoil it. Is this ever going to leave early access though? Some games just seem like they will always be in early access maybe, almost like its just their design decision like that caves of quid or whatever. Don't think that game even has plans to leave early access it seems like.

Is this game really going to leave EA? If so in the next 2 years? Or more? I feel like its been on my wish list for over 2 years already.

Dyspaire

Cipher

I want to play this but at the same time I don't want to spoil it. Is this ever going to leave early access though? Some games just seem like they will always be in early access maybe, almost like its just their design decision like that caves of quid or whatever. Don't think that game even has plans to leave early access it seems like.

Is this game really going to leave EA? If so in the next 2 years? Or more? I feel like its been on my wish list for over 2 years already.

I did the same thing and put off trying it out until this last month. All I can tell you is that I don't regret the decision to support it now that I have.

It still has a long way to go, but it's already the best space game I've played in a long time. I think the dev is in it for the long haul.

Cheers.

Dyspaire

Cipher

I hate to say it, because I'm a gameplay-mechanics-above-all kind-of gamer, but what the game really needs is a strong pass over the writing, story, and atmosphere by a skilled writer.

The game itself as you know is already really solid. Sure it could improve, but the gameplay all-around is already lots of fun. And I agree, closest thing to Traveler I've probably ever seen.

Would love to see the Living Stretch Goal, Chris Avellone, offer his services to the dev to tell his version of a Firefly-esque Space Western. Something like that is all this game needs to be a classic.

Dyspaire

Cipher

You tried Star Traders Frontiers?

Honestly it was the next game I was going to try to get my Firefly fix. I played 10 minutes of it and I could see it had Firefly potential too. If I remember the character creation even had a Browncoat for your paper doll.

The one thing I noticed in my 10 minutes is that you have a lot of crew. Like 20-30 crew-members?

I assume you've played it and are familiar; would it be good for what I'm looking for in a game? Can you do Firefly or something close in it?

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
If I remember the character creation even had a Browncoat for your paper doll.

More: You can wear a cowboy hat!

Star Traders is perfect for LARPING Firefly but it is at heart a sandbox game, there is not a lot going on in terms of story heavy quests or anything, if you are comfortable with telling your own story via emergent gameplay then the game is perfect. Play a bounty hunter, play a smuggler, play a spy, play a pirate, play a combination of this or whatever else you desire. You have to make your own way in the universe. For maximum Firefly, focus on a small ship with a small crew. A downside is that the crew is pretty interchangeable, while they have traits that give them a certain uniqueness and occassionally have little story vignettes attached to them, they are not full fledged companions with personalities, banter, etc. as in most RPGs.

Morkar Left

You tried Star Traders Frontiers?

Honestly it was the next game I was going to try to get my Firefly fix. I played 10 minutes of it and I could see it had Firefly potential too. If I remember the character creation even had a Browncoat for your paper doll.

The one thing I noticed in my 10 minutes is that you have a lot of crew. Like 20-30 crew-members?

I assume you've played it and are familiar; would it be good for what I'm looking for in a game? Can you do Firefly or something close in it?

The crew is larger in ST:F with the main focus on your Captain and Officers. You can do no-shipcombat builds but it's expected to have ship combat. Some story missions require it. In that regard it's more like a sailing ship in the age of sail. Otherwise it ticks all the Firefly boxes. Especially the keep on flying aspect and quirks of your crew.

Stellar Tactics is small crew, small ship. The premise is a bit different in that the story starts a bit more focused with a specific background for your captain.

Atm I have a better Firefly feeling from ST:F but Stellar Tactics is unfinished in alpha. It's a bit unfair to compare it atm. Still very entertainig atm.

The bottom line is get both anyway.

As an alternative 3030 Deathwar could be an option too. You just don't fly around with the crew per se. But the athmosphere is very much like Firefly. More humor though (a bit Lucasfilm adventure style)

If I remember the character creation even had a Browncoat for your paper doll.

More: You can wear a cowboy hat!

Star Traders is perfect for LARPING Firefly but it is at heart a sandbox game, there is not a lot going on in terms of story heavy quests or anything,

Wait what? The game is very story heavy actually. It's just that you can decide for yourself to participate in the stories or not. Sometimes it's even better for your realtionships, safety and money to not interact with them. And it's not one main story you play from start to finish. It's more huge story events that happen in the universe from time to time you can drawn into it. Especially that is what makes the Firefly feeling that good for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
https://steamcommunity.com/games/465490/announcements/detail/3849954572246575195
Combat update patch released
Tuning, fixes and the removal of blocking for crew members.
Lots of changes below. I'll keep an eye on the bug forums over the next few days for any problems and patch out any blockers or major bugs.

I'll be moving on to updates to the pace and timing of skill and perk rewards (more frequent rewards and useful skills) and the boarding system. This update will be quite a bit of work and will include some changes to the visuals in Star Systems, adjustments to space combat, and more. It will take a while and I'll keep you all posted as I make progress.

A few highlights in case you don’t want to read through all the notes:
  • Cargo volume increased across most ships in the game.
  • You no longer block your own crew members in combat. NPCs can still block you and you can block NPCs.
  • EXP increases for salvaging, crafting, first aid, hacking and space skills.
  • Kchor and Fabricants now have innate bonuses (crafting, CRIT, scanning).
  • New rollover info and right-click extended hud for combat.
  • A pass at resists in the game.
  • Personal shields re-balanced.
  • Adjustments to rifles and heavy weapons with near range penalties (unwieldy).
  • Shotguns, SMG’s and flame throwers now do spread damage in a cone that affects multiple enemies.
  • Melee weapons now do more damage overall, additional damage to enemy shields and allow mods to be equipped that change the base damage of these weapons.
  • Pugilist weapons added – mods can be equipped. The only weapon type that can be equipped in the primary and secondary weapon slots.
  • Adjustments to crafting conditions – they occur less often.
  • Lots of small tuning adjustments to make the pace of combat faster – more work to do including new skills – active and passive, special attacks, perk adjustments, pace etc.

INCREASED CARGO VOLUME:
All smaller ships, including the starter ship, have higher base cargo volumes. Cargo expansions for these ships will also be larger (scaled from the base cargo volume of the ship). Adjustments to cargo expansions are not retroactive so you will need to buy new cargo expansions if you want the extra volume.

KCHOR
+ CRIT innate bonus with all melee weapons.
+ CRIT innate bonus with all heavy weapons.

FABRICANTS
--Fabricants are less likely to generate negative conditions when crafting regardless of skill level.
--Fabricants get a bonus to scanning ships and planets.

NEW: ROLLOVER INFO AND RIGHT CLICK EXTENDED INFO HUD
A new rollover info display. This display shows additional information at a glance - enemy difficulty, CTH, Remaining AP/Total AP, HP, shield points, and active debuffs. Right-clicking an enemy will display the extended info and targeting UI. I've had several comments that "hunting the pixel" is not fun - so, this revised hud lets you select individual body targets with the extended UI. When this UI is active, the targeted enemy is locked until you right-click again, press escape or the space bar. The extended information displays:
--Buttons that can be clicked to attack head, torso, legs, and arms
--You can reload your ranged weapon
--You can change ranged weapon fire modes
--Extended targeting information including min/max damage, range penalties if any and status effects that can be inflicted including the percent chance of inflicting the effects.
--Enemy resistance information (innate and shield totals) based on the active crew members' perception STAT. The currently selected weapon damage type highlights that particular resist icon.
Note that you can still attack without opening the extended info HUD, add attacks to the combat queue and even fine aim if you want to. None of that has changed.

RESISTS: Resists are now more important and can be reviewed by right-clicking enemies with the new popup extended info UI. Higher perception will display more resist information in the extended info popup when right-clicking enemies. Some second and third-tier enemies are immune to certain types of damage. Having an array of weapons that deal various types of damage can help you take your enemies down much faster. You now have options to change the base damage type of melee weapons (see below) to adjust your damage type strategy.

Resists have always been in the game, however, without a way to see them, it could seem at times that it took a long time to defeat a specific enemy. With the new display, you can now adjust your weapons to an enemy's weakness. An enemy that might take 10 attacks using kinetic weapons may only take 3-5 attacks using a weapon that does toxic damage. This is more important as your crew progresses.

Mitigation is now displayed in the combat log showing damage reduction from shields, armor/perks and defend.

PERSONAL SHIELDS REBALANCED
Personal shields were OP - they have been adjusted. Several things were done without modifying the loot tables so current shields are still viable without a reset.
--"The slow blade" - Melee weapons deplete shields faster than ranged weapons.
--The cost of recharging shields is now increased. The result is energy reserves for shields are depleted faster.

RIFLES AND HEAVY WEAPONS
--These weapon types now incur a ranged CTH penalty (unwieldy) when fired at close range. This promotes the use of sidearms and shotguns in close combat situations. You either need to move to range, or use your sidearms if you do not want to incur the penalty. There may be skill tree selections that adjust this penalty down when the skill tree's go in the game. A red rifle icon will display on the rollover info UI if the penalty is being applied at your current range to target.

SHOTGUNS
--Range slightly reduced for any newly purchased, dropped or crafted shotguns going forward.

SHOTGUNS, SMG'S, AND FLAMETHROWERS
These weapons now have a chance to inflict spread damage in a cone in front of the firing combatant. This effect only applies to enemies within a certain range directly in front of the firing character and applies up to 20% of the initial base damage to enemies in the weapons field of view before mitigation. This value will be increased with future changes to weapon skill tree selections. Status effects have a chance of being applied to secondary targets.
--SMG'S MUST BE IN BURST OR FULL AUTO MODES

MELEE WEAPONS
Frequency Modulators now allow you to add specific damage types to melee weapons ( thermal, electric, toxic and bleed). In addition to changing the base damage type of melee weapons from kinetic, these mods also have a chance to trigger an additional damage burst that bypasses all defenses, including Defend. The new secondary effect on this mod type replaces the critical modifier which was redundant and applied by other mods. Bleed and toxic augments also apply the bleed and poisoned status effects. Crafting adjusted for the changes above.

When a Frequency Modulator is equipped, melee weapons now display a unique particle effect associated with the various damage types.
The above changes also apply to NPCs in the universe.
Changes to Frequency Modulators are not retroactive, so older modulators will have the +CRIT secondary modifier.

Attacks of opportunity always inflict kinetic damage regardless of the modded damage type - at least for now.

PUGILIST WEAPONS
Pugilist weapons are in the game now. They are a way to augment to your melee skill with mods and damage bonuses, no special visual weapons are equipped at this time.
--While pugilist weapons to apply a small amount of base damage that scales by level and quality, primary damage derived from the characters skill level and stats.
--Mods - Melee mods and nano's can be applied to pugilist weapons bringing them in line with other melee weapons. Overall, pugilism is very effective.
--Crafting - You can craft pugilist weapons by deconstructing weapons you find. Schematics can be found by salvaging pugilist weapons or as rare random drops.
--You do not need to equip pugilist weapons to fight hand 2 hand, just unequip your current weapon as it has always been.
--Starting a new game and placing weapon points in the pugilism weapon skill will equip a starting pugilist weapon.
--Pugilist weapons can be equipped in primary and/or secondary slots.

UPDATED COMBAT BLOCKING/NAVIGATION
You can now move through your crew if they are blocking corridors or doorways. NPCs can still block you and you can block NPCs. IMO, this change is a huge improvement and I think a lot of new players were put off by being blocked by their own crew members. Being able to block an enemy is a tactic.

Crew members and NPCs now have discreet areas around them where movement is blocked. That is, you cannot click in a character's immediate area. This helps with pile-up and should help with missed combat clicks that move your crew when you intended to attack.

Crafting
--Reduced the chance of positive and negative crafting conditions
--Increased EXP gain for salvaging and crafting

FIXES AND UPDATES
FIXED: A bug related to key binds for the Q and E keys between space and ground key configurations.
FIXED: Double-clicking area exits could lock the game up in some cases - especially on the Dauntless when leaving.
FIXED: If a PC is in defend mode and hit during a round of combat, the display of the defend icon is correctly removed from the display.
FIXED: Status effects (toxic, bleed) that were mitigated completely by "Defend" are no longer applied to display 0 damage per tick.
FIXED: A number of fixes for occasionally missed clicks in the environment.
FIXED: Help hud not displaying in some cases.
FIXED: Intelligent Phage now have shields.
FIXED: The stash list no longer resets to the top on various actions.
FIXED: It was possible to add more than 10 crew members to your crew roster.
FIXED: Stairs in a specific mission location where you could get stuck.
FIXED: Broken dynamic lighting in one of the stations.
FIXED: If KO with status effects - status effects are now removed when you stand back up after combat.
FIXED: A bug that was deriving scanning bonuses from the incorrect crew member.
FIXED: In combat, if crew members are blocked by enemies and have a very long alternate navigation route to the target, they will no longer take the long route and a message is displayed to the screen.
FIXED: At level 80+ of melee skill, it is no longer possible to move small distances in combat (one node) for free.

UPDATED: Enemies in combat with the player no longer highlight when pressing the highlight key and cannot be targeted. Use the facing button while in combat - there is no AP cost to use this option.
UPDATED: If a NPCs target is blocked, they now make a second check for a new target nearby. If not, they handle various "blocked" tasks, like healing, looking for cover, etc.
UPDATED: Global tuning of enemy mitigation and shields.
UPDATED: Increased EXP gain for hacking and first aid
UPDATED: CTH values for burst and full-auto modes reduced globally based on range simulating less control when using these fire-modes.
UPDATED: CTH Values reduction values for various body parts are now fixed regardless of skill level, with the torso always receiving full CTH at any range. Head, arms, and legs receive a CTH penalty and bonuses to various status effects and damage.
UPDATED: Increased damage from "Bleed" and "Poison" status effects
UPDATED: Increased base damage from frag grenades
UPDATED: Numerous changes to resistances across all enemy types
UPDATED: Modulators and barrel mods now drop as loot more often and are the primary +DMG mod type for ranged and melee weapons.

I'm looking forward to your feedback on this patch. As always, thank you for supporting Stellar Tactics!

just

Liturgist
so whats the best way to make money
i probably spend whole day on 1 random mission and got shit

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
How playable is this nowadays? My friend played this a good while ago, but he haven't played it recently.

Aemar

Arcane
It's playable, even if a bit grindy. The ground combat has just been updated, among other things. There are still important features that haven't been added in yet, like the Autonomous Universe AI, main and additional storylines/locations, etc.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom