Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Ys series

Cromwell

Arcane
Just beat Ys 1 fucking final boss will give me ptsd

Jinn

Arcane
Were you guys playing on Nightmare? I told myself "never again on Nightmare..."

Then I went ahead and started Ys II on Nightmare! It wasn't nearly as bad though. That Ys I final boss is a real son of a bitch.

Cromwell

Arcane
Were you guys playing on Nightmare? I told myself "never again on Nightmare..."

Then I went ahead and started Ys II on Nightmare! It wasn't nearly as bad though. That Ys I final boss is a real son of a bitch.

no only normal because everything I read told me ys is hard as fuck. Which it isnt its really easy except for the final boss. Since there are 7 remaining ys games I skipped a new nightmare playthrough and went straight to 2.

Cromwell

Arcane
Ys2 is also finished. Now onto Origin. Most games in the series are also discounted right now, I got origin for 5 euros.

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Been playing through Ys 8. Pretty happy with it. Finally decided to give up on Inferno difficulty though, it just makes the boss fights an endless fucking grind of parrying everything because it's the only way to fight and even then it takes forever to do damage. Pretty lame that the higher difficulties basically make whole mechanics irrelevant. This is why I hate the argument that making shit accessible is fine as long as hard difficulties are there: half the fucking mechanics disappear on higher difficulties, making it a much more shallow game. But on lower difficulties, those mechanics don't matter anyways because it's too easy. So the game is most interesting if you're shit at it. Urgh.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
I see Ys 8 is currently 40% off on GOG for 36$. How worth now after the latest update? I don't like the original $60 price tag, for a game to deserve that, it has to be a real masterpiece. This seemed like a $40 game to me from the start.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I see Ys 8 is currently 40% off on GOG for 36$. How worth now after the latest update? I don't like the original $60 price tag, for a game to deserve that, it has to be a real masterpiece. This seemed like a $40 game to me from the start.
I enjoyed it more than Ys 7 and Celceta. It's the best game that has a party in combat. $40 is a decent price. I paid $20.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
I pulled the trigger and bought it. Going in raw, starting on nightmare difficulty. I beat the first bat boss and the difficulty doesn't seem that hard. As long as I just make sure to avoid attacks, I can just spam the attack button and it makes short work of everything.

Ysaye

Arbiter
I pulled the trigger and bought it. Going in raw, starting on nightmare difficulty. I beat the first bat boss and the difficulty doesn't seem that hard. As long as I just make sure to avoid attacks, I can just spam the attack button and it makes short work of everything.

Ys 8? Yes that is probably true of that particularly Ys game's difficulty.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
I've begun playing Ys: Book I & II for the Turbografx CD. So far it's cool, it's very basic in its combat but the tunes are extremely catchy, the graphics are nice and at the very least the game doesn't bog you down with random encounters. Plus the item rewards you get are awesome (I do wish I had gotten a torch or candle of sorts for retrieving the Silver Harmonica, though).

Valky

Arcane
Manlet

Ys 8? Yes that is probably true of that particularly Ys game's difficulty.
I retract my statement. At first I thought there would be very little depth to the combat and just attack spamming but with nightmare causing every enemy to do so much damage, I'm forced to position myself and make use of dodging and blocking to stay alive, so I'm starting to feel fairly challenged. It took me like 45 minutes to beat this velociraptor boss who could one shot every character and that forced me to learn flash dodging/blocking. I think I'm having fun!

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
My game freezes and stops responding with a black screen on startup sometimes when I run the executable. This only seemed to occur when I had my graphical options previously set to fullscreen. Changing it to borderless windowed at my full resolution kept me at "full screened" and fixed the issue.
Strike against for key binding. Alt, tilde, and my thumb mouse buttons (mb 4 and mb 5) are not recognized at all in bindings, and they are all keys that I consistently use in this kind of game. It's really grating to me to have to use E as the flash block action instead of being able to assign a thumb button.
As far as running smoothly, I'm starting to really enjoy the visual direction of the game. With max settings for all of the graphical stuff for my rx470 to deal with, I started getting noticeable fps drops when moving the camera in the forest area before the first camp. This was surprising to me because Dragon's Dogma and Nier Automata ran smoothly on my computer and they both look graphically more complex. I turned the three shadow options to the setting before the highest and stopped getting frame drops. Not sure what to make of it, if the game is just genuinely more demanding on a GPU, or if the port was not as well optimized even after the latest patch. Shadows really seem to be the number one GPU slayer in every game I've played, I don't get it.
Just had a really obnoxious graphical defect. I was fighting Serpentus and whenever he used his poison breath attack, it made the entire screen freak out and go mostly black with flashing objects until the breath attack finished.
Also took like 45 minutes to beat this chameleon. At this point I'm getting the feeling that nightmare difficulty is not a properly done difficulty I.E. instakills everywhere, which really just turns replaces difficulty with tedium, which I can easily handle by doing everything extremely slowly and breaking my pace to avoid getting hit, and it is starting to not feel fun to play that way.

I just found Hummel. I thought Adol was the anime guy but Hummel is the true anime guy in the party now. He's so edgy and mysterious, his hat should be a fedora. This game is fun. I just don't like how some enemies (like this green giant flower thing that shoots seeds at me) are gigantic health sponges that can one shot all of my characters.

After I beat the Gargantula boss, I realized that Nightmare difficulty is not fun due to health sponges and one shotting everywhere, and in order to prevent souring my experience of the game I had to change to Hard difficulty. It is still a challenge but isn't grating anymore. I have almost always set the party to defensive and I realize that enabling them in Nightmare would have probably helped, but the AI party members are really effective and I don't like it when my kills are stolen. So far I'm REALLY enjoying Hummel's playstyle, before that Laxia was my favorite character. Sahad I don't play at all now, he's way too slow.

Last edited:

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana is Falcom's masterpiece

As a disclaimer, Ys 8 is the first game I have played by Falcom, so I don't have any prior biasing to base my experience from. Nevertheless, after finally finishing the game at a whopping 61 hours (with uncounted time from deaths/retries at bosses probably adding a few more hours), I can't imagine an alternative to my position that this is the very height of what Falcom has achieved to this day. Warning, there are some spoilers in my 10 scale section and the context section prior.

Complaints:
  • The game freezes and stops responding with a black screen on startup sometimes when the settings were for fullscreen. Changing to borderless windowed at full resolution fixed the issue so this wasn't a negative impact.
  • The Serpentus boss monster (turtle) causes the entire screen to go black and glitch out with graphical effects every time it is performing its breath attack.
  • Max settings on the three shadows related graphic options caused some fps drops, which was surprising for the simpler graphics Ys 8 has compared to games like Dragon's Dogma and Nier Automata which performed fine for me (albiet with some reduced settings as well). I just turned these to the middle option and had no fps concerns.
  • Key rebinding was not fully supported. Notably my mouse thumb buttons (4 and 5), left alt, and tilde (~) were not recognized at all in the settings. This was a slight annoyance throughout the game while I had to use something like e to map my flash guard to, whereas I know I would have more naturally and efficiently been able to play the game with something like that on a thumb button or alt.
  • Attacking had a very obvious built in auto aiming even when not locked on. I.E. if there was an enemy 5 feet behind you and you face the other way and attack, your character instantly pivots and swings toward the direction of that enemy. This was really annoying at times and shouldn't exist, because that's what the lock on is for, which you choose when to use.
  • Loading separations between areas, marked by a straight line of dots, is very quick as in a second or two to load, but has a very archaic and unnecessary feeling. It would have been nice to remove this so the flow of the game was more seamless and natural, but Ys 8 on PC is a port of the PS4 port of the original vita game IIRC.
  • It would have been nice for Dana's different forms to have separate equipment loadouts to easier customize her playstyles, although there wasn't a lot of stuff in the flashbacks so I understand this not being the case.

Gameplay:
There is a lot going on in Ys 8. The island of Seiren is large and has a lot of different areas and dungeons to explore. Exploration of the game consists of dividing up the island into dozens of differently sized sections. Each section can be a general area or a dungeon. Within these, there can be multiple vertical levels to the maps. The difference between areas and dungeons is that in normal areas, standing still will begin healing your character health over time, and in dungeons you can only heal with items or warp crystals. This isn't as big of a concern over time because it is perfectly possible to dash through areas to avoid fighting, and so difficulty in this regard is self imposed on wanting to clear every area of enemies and get all of the items before moving onto the next section of a dungeon. Enemies will re-spawn between loading separations, which given the ability to run past them is fine. The exploration is periodically broken up by points of interest on the map, which are just stand out geographical locations such as an abnormally large tree, the skeleton of a gigantic marine mammal, an unnaturally shaped rock formation, or a rainbow colored mineral vein in rock. These locations of interest simply become fast travel locations later on and can be all found for a reward, but add an aesthetic reward to exploration of the island.
As you explore the island, you will find fellow shipwreck survivors and lead them back to your village, which you get to see grow and be built on over time. Each character will usually add some new functional role to the village, such as blacksmith, farmer, crafting, tailoring (crafting but for different kinds of items), and item exchanging, in addition to having more quests that you can perform for them which include standard things like collecting certain items or killing monsters. You will amass a variety of different items as you explore, such as leaves, branches, ores, bones, horns, and other things from the environment and monsters you kill, which are used to exchange for other items that eventually go to your equipment or stat boosts.
On the topic of difficulty. There are 5 different difficulties in the game; easy, normal, hard, nightmare, and inferno. The final is only choosable on creating a new game and can not be changed. I started with nightmare in my save as a stress test for the gameplay quality. Some time maybe 30% into the game, I eventually made the (correct in hindsight) decision to switch to hard. What nightmare was devolving into as I played was a situation where bosses and even some enemies were becoming bloated health balloons, and had the ability to perform 1-2 hit kills on my characters. This started to put a damper on the enjoyment of the game. However, hard difficulty still retained a good level of challenge, as I was still dying numerous times to bosses, while not having the tedium of having to perfectly avoid every single sliver of damage and hit at the boss for half an hour like nightmare was starting to approach. Primarily, difficulty is combat based and can be modulated further by your own choices such as party ai and openness to using healing items.
Besides exploring, fighting your way through enemies and bosses in the standard progression on the island, there are raids and hunts. Raids are tower defense style scenarios where the creatures of the island progressively attack Castaway Village and you have to keep them from destroying the main gate within enough waves of enemies to win before getting ranked on a letter scale like B, A, S, etc. Hunts are kind of the opposite where you go to other locations in the game and kill monster hives which perpetually spawn enemies, while lighting torches to create areas of control to boost you and debuff enemies, until a final boss of the hunt appears for you to kill.
The game itself is a third person perspective action game. You have a party of characters, of which 3 at a time can be used. These ai companions can be switched between at any point while playing so you can use different attacks to adapt to combat. The combat was extremely enjoyable and a keystone of keeping the game engaging until the very end. There is your standard attack which you can press about 3 times in a row, this is usually avoided for the most part. Not attacking for about a second or two makes your character flash and a tone plays, which means that their next attack will be a stronger attack with its own unique animation and fill your skill gauge more. The primary focus in combat will typically be to fill the skill gauge and use skills for attacking. Each character can have up to four skills at a time mapped for use. These are all unique to each playable character and have a ton of variety in their strengths, targeting range, and animations. As you play, your characters will learn new skills and have the ability to level existing ones up which give subtle gains such as increased range, shorter animations, etc. These skills kept being introduced as the game went, all the way up to the end, and along with everything else from context to exploration, there was never a dull moment, never a time when some new facet of the game wasn't being introduced. There is also a 5th ultimate skill, which is one unique ability per party member, which can be performed after another meter on your skill gauge fills up based on using skills to attack, and performs a special animation and does significantly more damage than standard skills. In combat you have the ability to jump, run, dodge-roll, and guard. These can all be used for better mobility and avoidance of attacks. Running makes it difficult for you to turn sharply from the direction being moved. Dodge-rolling right before an attack hits you performs a flash move, where for a short period of time you are invulnerable to damage, all enemies move in slowed down time, and you move and attack faster. Guarding right before an attack hits you performs a flash guard, where for a short period of time you are invulnerable to damage, your skill gauge fills up instantly, and all of your attacks become critical damage. The enemy variety was greatly enjoyable, especially with the boss monsters which were all unique and challenging, although there was some of the typical japanese recoloring of old enemies in the later parts of the game.
oSNfHb0.png
Overall as the game went on (and on) my enjoyment of the combat surpassed Dragon's Dogma (as a comparison to another japanese third person action-rpg) from the sheer variety of options fitting together, working in a satisfying manner, and still being simple to jump into. The playstyle options too, ended up being diverse between character skills and stat biases in combination with equipment you give them. For example, by the half way point in the game my skill usage and equipment for my party members ended up creating the following play styles, of which are only only a few of what you could create for yourself.
  • A fast attacking (but lower damage) character that had improvements on dodging and evading attacks while freezing enemies solid to slow them down further and have more opportunities to attack them freely.
  • A range based attacker focused on spamming skill attacks at lower cost for higher damage and focusing on single targets and inflicting burn status for flat damage increases.
  • A character based on optimizing flash guarding and critical hits and focusing on wider slashing attacks for multiple targets.
  • A character based on wide area attacks for multiple targets and a focus on stunning (of which a stun bar can build up on all enemies from all characters attacking over time before it fills and they become immobile for a short time) and paralyzing enemies.

Context:
Ys 8 worked on the premise of a small, grounded idea of man vs nature. You open up with the red haired adventurer Adol Christen and his friend Dogi sailing on a ship named the Lombardia, trying to cross the ocean to go somewhere for their next journey. On the way, he ended up being a shiphand for work. The destination however, is not the journey in this game. Sailing too close to the mysterious island of Seiren where ships disappear ended up being disasterous, as the Lombardia is attacked and destroyed, stranding its inhabitants on the deserted island of Seiren. Adol wakes up on the island and begins exploring it in order to find other stranded passengers. Along the way, the shipwrecked passengers and Adol work together to create a place they call Castaway Village. The premise is simple enough, they need to work together to find a way off the island which no ships go near. To this means, Adol ends up exploring the island to know more about it and learns that there are prehistoric animals living on this island. One such creature was the reason that Adol and crew were shipwrecked to begin with as it was territorial around Seiren island.
However, things take a turn some halfway into the game. Where you would have otherwise thought the game was mostly finished at this point in its context and all Adol needs is to kill this aquatic prehistoric monster and build a boat, Falcom had a different direction. Dividing the island of Seiren in two is a giant mountain called Gendarme. After scaling the mountain to reach the other half, Adol and his friends find something much much different. The north side of the island is practically a slice of history frozen and preserved to current day. Gigantic plant life, dinosaurs, and large insects everywhere, along with the ruins of an ancient civilization. Up to this point as well, Adol has been having dreams about a girl named Dana from a place called Eternia. These dreams escalate to the point where Dana and Adol begin to be aware of each other and their actions. Eternia appears to be a place far in the past, and there are some similarities to the story of Atlantis here. It is a foregone conclusion from Adol's point of view that the kingdom of Eternia no longer exists, as we find its ruins in current day. What was initially a context to escape a deserted island becomes entirely different. Now we need to find out what happened to the kingdom of Eternia and what Dana, a maiden of a religion based around a gigantic tree - and who has been having prophetic visions of her world ending - have to do with it. Every point of the journey after this halfway mark becomes new and fresh at every turn, with something unexpected being introduced constantly up to the end, and the tale becomes grander and higher in scope than the initial context of Ys 8 would have ever led you to believe. Both aspects of this are given a large amount of in game depth and explanation, and it becomes a joy to follow incidentally rather than purposely, as modern storygames instead would try to force upon you. The tone becomes melancholic up to the ending and for the first time in years, really touched me unlike any other game, precisely because it was as a result of being contextual than a western motion picture attempt at forcing a narrative on you as the reason to "play" the game. The true ending - which requires between 100 and 200 reputation points, just make sure to do all of the village quests and raids to get these - was a sad and fantastic ending to a game that seemingly didn't want to end, for all the right reasons.

Visual:
The visuals aren't groundbreaking, but function to serve the game as much as was necessary. The colors are flat at times with simpler 3D models for the most part, somewhat reminiscent of something like The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. You can see a bit of blockiness to the models and the character animations in cutscenes can be stiff, but when playing the game, the combat animations are great and lose this stiff feeling. The visual direction however, is done very well within the limits of the technology used, and can look especially good with all of the settings (particularly shadows) turned fully up. A nice contributor to the setting overall in visual terms is the "see that location off in the distance? you can go there" concept.

The starting beach

A hill overlooking the starting beach

A pond in a forest

A prehistoric forest

On top of mount Gendarme

Audio:
Even having not played a Falcom game before, the reputation of Ys soundtracks preceded the game. It was memorable, appropriate in each situation, and high energy. Here are a few examples. The soundtrack was utterly fantastic.

The first open area track as you explore.

The amazing Schlamm Jungle track.

Now see, going from upbeat and innocent adventuring tones of these previous tracks, as you cross Gendarme into an area of the island that has practically been preserved for millions of years, the tone goes to this mysterious track.

Night exploration track.

One of the common boss tracks.

---
To give an ongoing perspective on how the game's quality played out for me, I kept track of the specific moments throughout the game where I saw an increase in excellence, attempting to use a 10 scale.

4/10: When I began the game, I gave no effort to let it have an easy time impressing me, it would have to earn its status. I didn't try to accommodate the game and even initially started skipping through dialogue while ignoring it to force the gameplay alone to prove itself. Going in with a cynical expectation helped in the long run, as I eventually found out.

5/10: After beating the first bat boss, I had gone through some areas and a dungeon, and gotten a small taste of the gameplay loop. At this point, the game had clearly demonstrated that it was not a bad game, but it had the uphill task of proving to me that it was a good game now.

6/10: Roughly after beating the second boss (the recurring red dinosaur) and playing my first raid, I had a real taste of the promise Ys 8 had to offer. This game was, dare I say it, FUN? I even began paying attention to the context because the setting and atmosphere of being stranded on a deserted island had gained my love in its simplicity and relative originality.

7/10: After lowering the difficulty from nightmare to hard after beating the spider boss, finishing Schlamm Jungle was the definitive moment where the game punched its way out of optimistic mediocrity into being a solid 7/10. The jungle and both of its bosses, the tree and the hippo, were extremely fun, and this was a GOOD game. And then, the context started commanding my attention as the nameless ripper plotline made me start to gain real investment in wanting to get off of this deserted island safely with all of these castaways Adol had built a small village with.

8/10:
After surpassing Gendarme, over the peak we entered a prehistoric era and gained some heavy lost world vibes here. The atmosphere became suffocatingly joyful with this turn, with the entire game's setting deviating from the norm of video game. Meanwhile, Dana's flashback sequences were reaching farther and at the point where Dana and Adol became aware of each other in "real time" with the dual consciousness, a subconscious shift went in the game for me. Up to this point, more new game mechanics were being introduced like raids, skills, and a playable character, with no hint of it stopping, and now an entirely new aspect to the context was being brought forth and developed after 20+ hours into the game. To say this sort of continued progression and introduction of fresh gameplay is nothing short of miraculous is an understatement when the expectations coming in were a 4/10, with the game to be forced to prove itself to me, and from a decidedly AA developer that I initially expected a paint by numbers JRPG from. This moment I understood that this game is likely Falcom's masterpiece, and I can confidently say it is deserving of an 8/10.

...:
While most of the game's completion percentages in the journal denote my progress at 90% finished, the game has taken another turn, with Castaway Village almost finishing their ship and the aquatic monster that sunk the Lombardia killed, they may finally be able to escape the island. However they have now been increasingly under raids from dinosaurs and in the latest twist, four new prominent looking characters have been introduced, and a new twist to the context has appeared, along with the continued learning of new skills as I play which keep the combat always fresh. This far in and the game adamantly refuses to stop being fresh, the game adamantly refuses to stop introducing something new every step of the way to keep me completely engaged as if I were only 25% of the way in. I am at a total loss for how such an objective quality of its craftsmanship was able to be accomplished by Falcom.

?9?/10:
Epilogue. The game refused to stop up to this point. Ever since being at 90% complete, I have clocked about 10 hours extra to the game. The breadth of new content expanded without stopping up to the very last hour of the game. After the new context reveal with the Lacrimosa at an earlier point in the game, I made three requests/predictions:
  1. Burning down the great tree should be approached as a plot point.
  2. The dead section of the journal should be made use of and expanded more to provide depth to the game and impact to the characters you met.
  3. There should be a final four confrontation with the four new characters introduced at the 90% mark of the game.
If these all end up occurring, I told myself that I would put the game at a 9. Well, in the end, one and three both ended up happening, and while two did not, it was essentially directly implied through the flashback sequences with Dana, as you walked through a depressing Eternia that was slowly being consumed by an ice age. I'm conflicted because I don't want to just make it seem like I can hand out 9's and 10's at the drop of a hat, but the game persisted with its last breath to try to achieve that level of excellence without compromising anything. At the very least, my confusion at the $60 price tag on this game I had known nothing about prior has been completely alleviated.

I am now very eagerly looking forward to Ys IX: Monstrum Nox being localized drm free as Ys 8 has been, and while I'm seeing some complaints that Monstrum Nox isn't as good as Ys 8, I believe it will be absolutely worth playing if it can even achieve something as magnificent as what I felt was a nearly complete game by the halfway point of Ys 8. There are too many developers and game series to keep track of out there and with the limited time there is in life to experience but a subset of them, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana is an absolute must-play.

Silentstorm

Learned
Oh God, that boss was the worst, please tell me you went all in with Silver equipment?

Seriously, the game only tells you that the boss is weak to the Silver Sword, but everything else is also really damn effective as it makes you take less damage and hurt the guy more than if you use what is generally the best equipment, but yeah, that boss made me retry it several times, either getting shot by his projectiles or getting killed because he makes a hole under me and he's just really damn annoying.

Cromwell

Arcane
Oh God, that boss was the worst, please tell me you went all in with Silver equipment?

Seriously, the game only tells you that the boss is weak to the Silver Sword, but everything else is also really damn effective as it makes you take less damage and hurt the guy more than if you use what is generally the best equipment, but yeah, that boss made me retry it several times, either getting shot by his projectiles or getting killed because he makes a hole under me and he's just really damn annoying.

If I recall correctly one of the books? tells you that without silver equipment you will get fucked. Or it was one of the goddesses, I forgot but they explicitly tell you to use silver. I also read everywhere on the net that ring equipment doesnt work on him and that is not correct. The Double damage and defense ring works but with defense rings the arena always ate me and the double damage ring helped a lot.

Durandal

Arcane
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

I don't know what Falcom was thinking there. In the PCE version it was entirely possible to no-damage him. In the Chronicles version they turned it into a de facto battle of attrition because of how numerous and fast the projectiles are.

Silentstorm

Learned
Oh yeah, i was thinking of the Chronicles version, even not on the Nightmare the boss can be a pain, he's certainly harder than Darm was, where i could just cheat and have the Shield spell make me invencible, and once i am running out of MP, just eat a fruit to restore full MP and continue making Darm a joke.

I consider Dark Fact Chronicles version to be the most annoying final boss in the franchise, fuck Dark Fact.

Jinn

Arcane
Hell yeah. It means it's time to go on an adventure and get pumped up!

Also, that Ys VIII theme is probably one of the best.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
The only thing I didn't get in the game was; Where was the in-universe explanation for how the characters gained the skill attacks? Like Laxia suddenly being able to shoot electric balls from her rapier.

Jinn

Arcane
The only thing I didn't get in the game was; Where was the in-universe explanation for how the characters gained the skill attacks? Like Laxia suddenly being able to shoot electric balls from her rapier.

As far as I know, skills like that are never really explained. It's just an accepted part of the universe. People with exceptional battle prowess are able to pull such things off.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom