Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
In actual mythology dwarfs(and elfs) are seen as malevolent earth spirits/creatures. They are small,greedy,deformed creatures that rape women and kill/eat/kidnap children/babies. It really makes you think how fantasy and D&D twisted the nature of those dark creatures. Hmmmm maybe all that shit about those people being satanists and shit,holds some truth in it.

In what mythology?

In Norse mythology dwarfs/dark elves are either living under ground smithing or are kind of homestead spirits, being either helpful or mischievous. They don't rape or kill in either of those cases.

As for elves they are either semi-gods in parity with the Aesir (possibly as a vector for ancestor worship) or wind spirits that can blow disease on you. In neither of these cases are they raping, kidnapping or killing babies.

There might some overlap with the fae I suppose but they aren't really connected with elves or dwarfs at all.

Last edited:

Harthwain

Magister
My point is that writing takes effort and dedication no matter the genre.
Doing ANYTHING is going to require time and energy. But that wasn't the point. The point was that for some reason you seem to equate all sci-fi to hard sci-fi just because of the setting and that's just not correct. That's why we're having this conversation.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Nearly there!
OKawQzk.png

Gyor

Savant
>Nearly there!
Nearly where? The current stretch goal is $1.390M, isn't it?
Yes it is. BUT! I am excited when I see numbers go up up UP!
They killed their own hype with this last stretch goal. So far I checked daily to see if we reached one so we can guess next one but now I don't care anymore.

I agree. It'd be different if Spaniards and Latinos where coming in to droves to pledge money, but it's too little an increase from that community to justify it, compared to the lost energy cost to this kickstarter.

BUT it will eventually pass and the lost momentum will start to build back up when it's over with more stretch goals.

TT1

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
If they keep adding high value goals, they will kill the last days hype.

The next ones need to be like 50k each, max.

Technomancer

Liturgist
Why the goddamn rock people though? It's like only slightly better than furries. There are no cool races left to add?

I swear, if they do a fucking numerian android as a next tier...

Last edited:

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Last edited:

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
>Nearly there!
Nearly where? The current stretch goal is $1.390M, isn't it?
Yes it is. BUT! I am excited when I see numbers go up up UP!
They killed their own hype with this last stretch goal. So far I checked daily to see if we reached one so we can guess next one but now I don't care anymore.

It doesn't help that their updates are boring. Well they did 4x time what they ask in such a short period its hard to blame them for not caring much anymore.

Yeah knowing the companions are nice but the rest of the updates that's not Stretch Goals are in wiki already. Give us substantial updates regarding the game. Mythic path for start is nice. Heck explaining what the "player mod support" is, if its actually good, would boost the campaign greatly I think. Right now we know nothing about their mod support. Currently mods are .dll edit to the games. The mod support can range from in game mod manager or giving GUI to make .dll injects which means nothing or its bonafide module creation.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
I have to kind of agree. The updates haven't been that impressive thus far. I did enjoy the mythic paths updates, those were the coolest! I want to learn more about the other mythic paths!

deuxhero

Arcane
Why the goddamn rock people though? It's like only slightly better than furries. There are no cool races left to add?

I swear, if they do a fucking numerian android as a next tier...

Changeling. The all female daughters of hags (or occasionally normal girls whose moms were cursed by hags) that are pretty but suffer subtle deformities.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Not everyone cares about mythic paths and people have different tastes, but crusade is important mechanic for eveyone no matter what part of your fursona you decided to embrace.

Gyor

Savant
I have to kind of agree. The updates haven't been that impressive thus far. I did enjoy the mythic paths updates, those were the coolest! I want to learn more about the other mythic paths!

I enjoyed the Dhampyr and Witch updates, the Hagbound blur the lines between Mythic Path/Class and Archetypes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom