Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Gyor

Savant
Why the goddamn rock people though? It's like only slightly better than furries. There are no cool races left to add?

I swear, if they do a fucking numerian android as a next tier...

I think they might have a bangable Andriod planned as a "Romancable" Companion instead of making it a player race.

They mentioned in a stream somewhere that there is a female companion you can have lots of sex with, but she is incapable of falling in love, which I thought referred to the Risian Succubus companion, but then it occurred to me why would a Risian Succubus be incapable of falling in love?

So it dawned on me there might be an Andriod Companion Fembot, because PathfinderAndriods have a hard time with emotions, but are full physically capable and honestly most dudes that build an Andriod are going to do so for sex. I could be wrong.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Seelah's stats don't look too bad.
https://www.enworld.org/threads/pathfinder-2-character-sheet-4-seelah-human-paladin.665561/

She has crap CHA for a paladin. But that can be easily rectified with a headband. She has 12 DEX which is really low. Usually you want to get 13 DEX for dodge, or at least 14 for AoO stacking. Heavy armor tends to cap out at 14 too. But all that can be fixed with gear. I think the 18 STR makes up for it. Better than 16 STR, which is what Amiri had.

Thonius

Arcane
Updates are kind of boring, lack actual info bout the game. No gifs or pictures of uh I dunno drafts.
Boring goal (who cares about spics?), and little to no media presence, they need to play pay the game (journus) to keep pledges going. Maybe they just don't want to feature bloat this game even more?
Anyhow, Black Paladin Girl is a iconic, so we have to tolerate her to extend. At least it's not black man.
Pump and dump.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
https://www.enworld.org/threads/pathfinder-2-character-sheet-4-seelah-human-paladin.665561/

She has crap CHA for a paladin. But that can be easily rectified with a headband. She has 12 DEX which is really low. Usually you want to get 13 DEX for dodge, or at least 14 for AoO stacking. But all that can be fixed with gear.
Those are her stats for Pathfinder 2e though which has a different method of character/stat generation.
Besides that, Owlcat changed Amiri's stats too (to be shittier, if I recall correctly).

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron

She has crap CHA for a paladin. But that can be easily rectified with a headband. She has 12 DEX which is really low. Usually you want to get 13 DEX for dodge, or at least 14 for AoO stacking. But all that can be fixed with gear.
Those are her stats for Pathfinder 2e though which has a different method of character/stat generation.
Besides that, Owlcat changed Amiri's stats too (to be shittier, if I recall correctly).
Huh. I hope Owlcat doesn't screw us over then. At least give her decent STR.

TT1

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I really want to know what kind of mental disease those Paizo artists have, to draw something so retarded and unpleasant/ repulsive/ dreadful.

TT1

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
How we got from this:

latest

to this?

285af85381544c65d26c5fef7e954b5e_original.jpg

Gyor

Savant
Updates are kind of boring, lack actual info bout the game. No gifs or pictures of uh I dunno drafts.
Boring goal (who cares about spics?), and little to no media presence, they need to play pay the game (journus) to keep pledges going. Maybe they just don't want to feature bloat this game even more?
Anyhow, Black Paladin Girl is a iconic, so we have to tolerate her to extend. At least it's not black man.
Pump and dump.

She isn't a romance option. And wow are some of you racist douchebags. Smarten the fuck up.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Oooh! How exciting! I want to roll her into a monk class! Or maybe a paladin/monk build. Oooo!

I think a Paladin/Sensei or Scaled Fist build would be cool for her.
Yeah! I think so too. It will be awesome! I hope Owlcat Doesn't fudge her stats too much though. I think they should at least give her Decent STR and DEX.

Reinhardt

Arcane
And some people say animu armor looks stupid... Seriously - this is one of the most ugly and retarded armors i've ever seen... This creature is not even human. And i'm not being racist here - human body just doesn't work like this.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Seriously - just googled "Seelah" and this creature looks ugly and deformed ON EVERY PICTURE. WTF IS WRONG WITH THEIR ARTISTS?

Reinhardt

Arcane
I mean - why her legs bend backwards? Is she some animal hybrid or what? Why is her neck grows from some bag hidden in armor behind her back?

S.torch

Arbiter
And some people say animu armor looks stupid

Worse, some people say that Pathfinder art looks like "anime". :lol:

What you're talking about isn't sci-fi though. Hard fantasy is much better way to describe it.

No, hard fantasy would be exhaustively explaining the rules of the world with his own logic in a fantasy context. Not trying to explain something appealing to "scientific" concepts.

TT1

Arcane
Patron

She uses a plate armor, with scales, a cape, a skirt, large shield, bow, a quiver between her legs, dagger, long sword, frog helm, 2 items I cannot identify... well... good luck with that. I will not even say about her knees being in wrong position. She is not even human. Who drew this? Rob Liefield?

I will kill this motherfucker in the first opportunity.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Translate game to Spanish and galleons full of Inca and Aztec gold will sail for Moscow, they said. . .

:neveraskedforthis:

I wonder what's next untapped mythic RPG market for them to conquer? Wakandan, Klingon and Latin translations when?! I heared emperor Hadrian alone has over 900h in Kingmaker at Steam. Only two things he felt game misses are: kitsune sex slaves and latin translation. Owlcatz need to win emperor's favour and entire booming RPG market of Roman Empire falls in their hands, ave!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom