Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"You are a farkin' disgarce. ALL OF YOU!"©Grimwulf. Battle Brothers Legends Mod

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
unthanked backbone of the party , as proved by my well deserved salary.
OmGx62M.png

See, that's your KEY MISTAKE rite there. These men simply don't work when you pay them. Salary is a kapitalistic concept.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
That was fun, right ?

By the way, it'd probably have changed nothing but best bait is archers and naked dudes (there's probably something going on here ...) so whenever i use that divide and conquer strategy, i send someone on the sidelines putting 5 tiles between him and the closest unhold and it works all the time when there isn't naked peasants inviting themselves to the party.

Funny thing is it also works with the naked Berserker (if you choose the Berserker background or the party of 6) except nimble + nudist = he barely takes any damage.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Problem is - we already had best baits on the field. Peasants. And they did everything they could to force unholds to fight us.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Prolebashers perished, but there is legend of lone warrior traveling the land under banner of mystical Lion Tamarin in search of promised BONAZ

hySE0Yg.png

Though acquiring it is not an easy task

YExcLaY.png

ZqPeEh4.png

cMrHQ06.png

And yes - because he's main character he won't get paid. Ever. Everyone will get paid, but not Kalin.

Reinhardt

Arcane
To be clear - it's not something i will update regularly. Just something i will play when i feel like it. Because right now i'm pretty burned out. Learned new thing after all - doing this shit is actually HARD. You spend more time uploading pictures than actually playing the game.

Didn't even decided how to name new recruits yet.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Btw Kalin has only 5 inventory spaces so even if by some miraculous coincidence he finds this BONAZ thing he can't take it.

Reinhardt

Arcane
You spend more time uploading pictures than actually playing the game.
I've heard about tools like sharex that can be set up to automatically upload the screenshot you took to a given image board. Are you using any tool yourself?
And btw i don't need it to upload ALL screens. Every battle is like 50+ screens - in case prolebashers pull another :retarded: I'm screening almost everything. Often, if i think too long and forgot if i made one, there is 2-3 identical pictures.

I have ~50 screens with only level ups. That's why i'm thinking about not showing it anymore. There is Kalin - he's already cool and stronk and there is random peasants who just here to carry BONAZ.

vazha

Arcane
This time I want in and I want to be a monk. And no, not a gay monk, there are plenty of those irl already. Call him Friar Baldrick and pretty sure he'll come up with a cunning plan here and there.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
You spend more time uploading pictures than actually playing the game.
I've heard about tools like sharex that can be set up to automatically upload the screenshot you took to a given image board. Are you using any tool yourself?

If you're playing through Steam, you can use the Steam screenshot functionality; by default it's bound to F12. And then you got an interface to choose which screenshot to upload. I used this for my LP.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Ok, i will make you Kalin's personal trader.

Alright. cuzifI'velearnedanythingisthatyouhavetotuneoutthenoise.Onlythingthatmattersiswhathappensbetweenthelines.Dothework.Andlistentocoaches.Andtheresultwilltakecareofthemselves.Becauseatendofthedayitsnotaboutthemoney,theniceinns,theprivatewagons.Rememberthatandyou'llbefine.
OK?

Reinhardt

Arcane

Reinhardt

Arcane
Btw you both should curb your enthusiasm - i don't see Kalin being able to hire someone, especially someone pricey and useless in combat like trader, any time soon. Because reasons.

WeMdRFO.png

Darth Canoli

Arcane
I think the 1/2 is a lie, you can't recruit anyone at all until you take a roster increase perk.

And this kind of start is actually pretty hard because every single little group of hobos will surround you and get a shit ton of to-hit bonuses ...

And fuck you RNG too ...

Reinhardt

Arcane
And this kind of start is actually pretty hard because every single little group of hobos will surround you and get a shit ton of to-hit bonuses ...
You just need to pay more attention to positioning. And crusader sword is actually really good weapon for hobo killing.

And there is always an option to just do delivery contracts until you get enough money and exp to field some meatshields. It's not like we can pick loot in solo anyway.

I'm planning to do delivery jobs on my way to the south - fighting barbarians is risky.

I think the 1/2 is a lie, you can't recruit anyone at all until you take a roster increase perk.

Crusader has +1 slot unlocked for free from the start.
ZqPeEh4.png

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom