Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

deuxhero

Arcane
Daughters is used instead of children because hags don't have male kids (for whatever reason).
This is a Golarion thing I guess? It can't be a general 3.PF thing because:

Hagspawn aren't OGL. Pathfinder changes things radically when dealing with that stuff for legal reasons.

Man. 16 STR and 10 DEX. She can't even qualify for dodge.. She at least starts with power attack at level 1, and gets weapon focus. Which is okay.

The iconics are built on 20 point buy. I don't think Amiri's stats mirror her PnP stats.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Eh Saelah is cool. Probably fit the campaign the most all things considered. Based on her update it would seems Owlcat will put some Lawful Stupid crusaders or maybe some crusaders who did atrocities due to the long war which is fitting thematically with the Elven Witch background .

Considering Amiri has somewhat thematic connection to 2 of PfK chapters (Varnhold and Armag), with Saelah maybe we will have "enemy among our midst" situation with the crusade in WoR.

Gyor

Savant
Outside of doing their quest lines I plan on taking the Thiefling Vendor with me everywhere, but turning him into a Winter Witch of Deception or Trickery and the Succubus as soon as I get her. Seelah, Lann, and Ember I'm undecided on). The last three unknown Companions I'm uncertain about.

My main character is going to be a CG Ancient-Born Cult Leader, so I want a Nature Oracle Moroi Dhampir with Inflict Spells as her main support merc. If Hellknight Signifier is in I will want my Merc to be one.

rotgrub

Novice
I just listened to the Know Direction podcast with Owlcat. One tidbit I think will interest folks here:
-They intend to make a difficulty setting that is faithful to the Tabletop RPG rules
-Lower difficulty settings will include deactivating the abilities of some of the monsters. The example they gave is that enemy mages might have a spell that causes blindness. This normally requires having a spell available to cure. A lower difficulty setting would disable that ability.
-Similarly, difficulty settings will affect the number of enemies in the encounter.
-There will be sliders so you can individually tune these settings as well.

Hoping this can calm down some of the RtwP/turn-based divide lol. Seems like you have some ability to change the encounters to your preferred style of play.

Reinhardt

Arcane
All of them from what i remember,i kill the black dude as i see him lol,most likely you could do the same with the rest.
So brave and stunning! I hope you killed black hellknight womynz the moment you met xir too?

Ekundayo was ok, even if black. Simple. Silent. Efficient. Just the way i like dem party members.

I don't hate black and womynz party members. I hate "LOOK, BIGOT - I'M BLACK AND WOMYN!" party members.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Man. 16 STR and 10 DEX. She can't even qualify for dodge.. She at least starts with power attack at level 1, and gets weapon focus. Which is okay.

In fairness, Seelah is fairly in line stats wise with what most tabletop guides suggest for a 20 point buy paladin. The main difference is, most people will either dump Wisdom or Int (usually Wisdom) to 8 and start with 12 dex for a paladin.

You can get away with 8 wisdom on a Paladin due to high will saves class feature + cha to saves.

deuxhero

Arcane
They should have done some softball "goals" they were going to include anyways before the translation one so there wasn't a huge gap between goals.

You can get away with 8 wisdom on a Paladin due to high will saves class feature + cha to saves.
And due to fact no one can rp character with wisdom >8.
At least not a Paladin.

7 wis Paladin is one of very few times dumping a non-charisma stats to 7 worth it (if you actually pay attention to carry weight, 7 strength is painful even on a wizard), with the only other one I can think of offhand is that weird Oracle build that moves AC, Reflex and initiative to Charisma. Your perception will suck, but meh.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
All of them from what i remember,i kill the black dude as i see him lol,most likely you could do the same with the rest.
So brave and stunning! I hope you killed black hellknight womynz the moment you met xir too?

Ekundayo was ok, even if black. Simple. Silent. Efficient. Just the way i like dem party members.

I don't hate black and womynz party members. I hate "LOOK, BIGOT - I'M BLACK AND WOMYN!" party members.
:kingcomrade:
LoL nigga his quest was about racemixing and whining about muh racism.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
What, Ekun quest was about letting go of the past/vengeance and start living for yourself again. Or the opposite if you will it.

Stop being an edgy retard.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom