Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Reinhardt

Arcane
They should have done some softball "goals" they were going to include anyways before the translation one so there wasn't a huge gap between goals.
At least now they learned that all those people who whine "add localization!!1" not putting money where they mouth is. Furries are more profitable.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
They should have done some softball "goals" they were going to include anyways before the translation one so there wasn't a huge gap between goals.
At least now they learned that all those people who whine "add localization!!1" not putting money where they mouth is. Furries are more profitable.

Like people who whines "gib TB mode it will the KS get moar moneeh" :M

Fortunately its free, otherwise we will have the same issue with TB stretch goals :M

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Lol dipshits,it was quest about hooking him up with the tavern harlot. There was some shit about someone killing his family or something and whining about how people treated him different. Do you retards even play this games?!?!?!

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Lol dipshits,it was quest about hooking him up with the tavern harlot. There was some shit about someone killing his family or something and whining about how people treated him different. Do you retards even play this games?!?!?!

When you are politically retarded I guess you will see everything through that kind of glasses. Like someone on Kotaku seeing every single thing to be offensive to LGBTQ whatever. Kinda useless to argue with you then.

The main conflict of his final quest is about his old mercenary girlfriend baiting him to kill giant-kind (because they are similar to trolls or something) because he is hot when he is murderous or some shit. On opposite side the tavern owner do want to be with him. Plot wise picking one over the other signifies fueling his fire for vengeance or letting him rest and accept that his family (wife and child) is gone that he should move on. Yes I played the game and probably have better reading comprehension than you.

Edit: formatting issue

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

When you are politically retarded I guess you will see everything through that kind of glasses. Like someone on Kotaku seeing every single thing to be offensive to LGBTQ whatever. Kinda useless to argue with you then.

The main conflict of his final quest is about his old mercenary girlfriend baiting him to kill giant-kind (because they are similar to trolls or something) because he is hot when he is murderous or some shit. On opposite side the tavern owner do want to be with him. Plot wise picking one over the other signifies fueling his fire for vengeance or letting him rest and accept that his family (wife and child) is gone that he should move on. Picking the tavern owner alsYes I played the game and probably have better reading comprehension than you.
LoL and the butthurt libtard faggot always assumes that it is because politics and shit lol. Bragging about reading comprehension when you can't even read the last few comments and see that i didn't talked anything about politics. Delusional political demagogues like you are really annoying mate,go suck some black dicks and leave me be.

Yosharian

Arcane
I have to say I didn't notice anything racial in his quest, then again I was reading through the dialogues pretty fast because it's boring as fuck

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron

The main conflict of his final quest is about his old mercenary girlfriend baiting him to kill giant-kind (because they are similar to trolls or something) because he is hot when he is murderous or some shit. On opposite side the tavern owner do want to be with him. Plot wise picking one over the other signifies fueling his fire for vengeance or letting him rest and accept that his family (wife and child) is gone that he should move on. Picking the tavern owner alsYes I played the game and probably have better reading comprehension than you.
LoL and the butthurt libtard faggot always assumes that it is because politics and shit lol. Bragging about reading comprehension when you can't even read the last few comments and see that i didn't talked anything about politics. Delusional political demagogues like you are really annoying mate,go suck some black dicks and leave me be.

LoL nigga his quest was about racemixing and whining about muh racism.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
You are truly a retard with very low reading comprehension,you can't even fallow the conversation that is going here and just quote a cut outs. Your libtardian bird brain can't get it that to know that shit i had clearly finished the quest,thus got him at least once. But nah you just project your own shit and assume that i kill him because he is a nigga and shit. Fuck you libtards are more racist than me,a far right edgelord....
Anyway,no need to continue filling this thread with your butthurt.

Being retarded edgy dumbfuck is kinda his thing. It's written next to his name, twice.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Being retarded edgy dumbfuck is kinda his thing. It's written next to his name, twice.
Clearly the midget that joined two weeks ago knows everything about me.

I layed out the basics, but the fact that you yourself confused it with in-depth analysis of your personality speaks volumes about it's depth.

Sarkile

Magister
Patron

Does join date equate to legitimacy, newfag?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Does join date equate to legitimacy, newfag?
Meh,less than 500 frags for the last 17 years....speaking of a useless lurkers. Also it is not about legitimacy but knowledge of the posters.

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Look only thing about Ekun was his ridicolous high point buy and the fact he was a bit of a mary sue and "noble victim". No race mixing or discrimination because he's black. I have no idea how you got that idea. fantadomat

Sarkile

Magister
Patron
Meh,less than 500 frags for the last 17 years....speaking of a useless lurkers. Also it is not about legitimacy but knowledge of the posters.
Sorry, I sort of had a life for a time of 15 years or so and lurked. What does FranticDistortion need to know beyond your comments he quoted and the fact that you're a Dumbfuck^2?

Shadenuat

Arcane
Ekun was about as boring as your valygar-valeries amiris octavias but a) less annoying b) had good build at least.

also I strongly appreciate that if you befreind trolls he leaves you bg-style, it's a strong consequence to lose companion & advisor for trying to get some pet trolls.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Ekun's quest was about dealing with the trauma of witnessing a troll invasion destroy everything he loved and cared about. Then picking the pieces up and trying to move on. Except he doesn't. Ekun, just like the other companions, is a flawed person; instead he becomes spiteful. Vengeful. How you interact with Ekun can affect how he develops as a person. The irony in all of this is that these were the machinations of a named mad king. Kingmaker mainly deals with the themes of redemption, forgiveness, and acceptance. Also, It wasn't just one lady, there were two. The tavern lady will set him towards the path of forgiveness. While his best friend will set him towards the path of vengeance. I have no idea what race has to do with anything, except for the fact that he was, well, black......

hell bovine

Arcane
Speaking of companions, it's a pity that you don't get Tartuk until endgame. He seemed quite interesting and the npc roster was lacking a pure arcane caster.

Shadenuat

Arcane
this is why you need more companions and less writing. so you could like in ToEE, suddenly recruit a fucking giant, or succubus, or whoever.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom