Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter ATOM RPG - Wasteland Soviet style! - now with Dead City update

Will you back?

• I will consider it!

Votes: 39 54.9%
  • No! I would never!..

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • kingcomrade

Votes: 23 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
Well, 48 hours in I managed to get to the pre-final fight near the elevator (Mushroom Cult Bunker). Aaaaand it is game-breaker, cause no way I can beat this crowd which is one-shoting me. :negative:

nice ride though

You can beat them...just drink a lot of alcohol. 2 of each type till your luck is 10.

I'll kill them then with my breath or what?

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Well. Try it before you talk to them.
Drink all the alcohol in the world. Just try it.
You lose nothing.

iZerw

Arcane
Vatnik
Is the base game finished? Will it be refined after Trudograd or not. Shall I dive in it now or wait. I heard there is something about reworked perk system.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Is the base game finished? Will it be refined after Trudograd or not. Shall I dive in it now or wait. I heard there is something about reworked perk system.
the base game itself is already pretty much feature complete. hard to imagine they adding anything else to it. there are already tons of free contents.

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
Well. Try it before you talk to them.
Drink all the alcohol in the world. Just try it.
You lose nothing.

fuuuuuuck man that was AWESOME! thanks

OK, so I've finished the game. That was awesome.

Atomboy GIMME SOME TRUDOGRAD NOW!

As I never joined any cult or driven a car I suspect the game is highly replayable, but I need some break after 50 hours)

Last edited:

ironmask

Arbiter
Looks pretty. It looks like they put in way more detail in the global map than the global map in the original game. But didn't they say the global map in Trudograd was going was going to be hand drawn or be 2D like the travel map in fallout?

Murk

Arcane
If it ends up being static, my guess is it would be rendered in 3d -- saved as a static image -- then "hand painted" over.

Diggfinger

Arcane
Someone remind me:

- this is a paid DLC for Atom?
- Or standalone product separate from base game?
- Coming when?

Last edited:
even toilet humor is too much for the codex now. what the fuck, this used to be a cool place to hang at.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom