Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

user

Savant
Live I've said. I've been dedicated to the Pathfinder community ever since Kingmaker released. Here, 4chan, and Steam. It's time I stopped posting, and took a permanent break. Of course, that will be after the big Q&A.

Keep posting you beautiful bastard don't bail on us now

Doktor Best

Arcane
Cohh is the 10k backer isn't he? And he loves PfK so much. I think he did 2 playthroughs on stream. One was where the game was insanely broken around Nov and he stopped playing after game-breaking bugs. Then he did a full playthrough again just before the Enhanced Edition.

Guy also loves his CRPGs, playing KOTOR, KOTOR2, Wasteland 2, Arcanum on stream. He is streaming Beautiful Desolation right now. Probably one of the most entertaining variety streamers out there.

He also played Elex and posted a video in its defense which debunked most points of criticism by "gamejournalists" who trashed the game.

So for a camwhore he is a pretty okay dude in my book.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Hadn't noticed that function until now. Thank you!

With how much newfags are here now I can now do this :smug:
I blame bg3. So many new people and bg3 is casual so of course they are too.
Yeah,i stopped watching the thread. It is a circlejerk of pensioners that hate old IE games. Don't care enough about the turd to keep on fallowing the thread. Even if i end up sounding too melodramatic...it is too toxic for me.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
This thread hasn't devolved into cynical pessimism yet, and it needs to stay that way.
There is no reason to develop in to such a place,it will be a good game.
*Josh Sawyer joins Owlcat as lead designer*
That is good news if true,he is good designer but terrible writer. The man made NV what it is,also PoE games do have mostly good level design. In that aspect it is even better than pathfinder.

CaesarCzech

Scholar
This thread hasn't devolved into cynical pessimism yet, and it needs to stay that way.

THREAD ABOUT GAME MADE BY RUSSIANS IS OPTIMISTIC. ALERT ALERT ALERT SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH REALITY.

WE NEED TO WAKE UP.

THE MACHINES.

THEY ARE THE ONES RUNNING THINGS

RUUUUN

WE DONT HAVE TIME

WE MUST

iZerw

Arcane
Vatnik

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
That is good news if true,he is good designer but terrible writer. The man made NV what it is,also PoE games do have mostly good level design. In that aspect it is even better than pathfinder.
At first I was like "don't let Josh near this game", but thinking about it, you are probably right. PoE's problem was the writing, and the system Josh came up with. But the Pathfinder system is a given in this game, so he can't fuck it up. Also, he is not a writer. So maybe he could actually elevate the project.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
At first I was like "don't let Josh near this game", but thinking about it, you are probably right. PoE's problem was the writing, and the system Josh came up with. But the Pathfinder system is a given in this game, so he can't fuck it up. Also, he is not a writer. So maybe he could actually elevate the project.
Also he is a Darklands fan,thus :incline:

vortex

Fabulous Optimist
I dunno if it was Sawyer's choice but I hated user experience in Deadfire. Game throws at you persistent lore pop-ups, story expositions, transitions, frequent loading screens.
Hope WotR won't do that mistake.

Last edited:

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
dedicated to the Pathfinder community
Oh, and also
dUNbKaD.jpg

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
It's okay guys. There will be a big Q&A coming up soon. Once I get /pfg/ questions in the AMA. I will then centralize all the information dump from that Q&A here in one post. After that, I think I may take a permanent leave from the Pathfinder community in general. I've been very dedicated to the Pathfinder community. Here, steam, and 4chan. It's time I took a break, indefinitely.

Live I've said. I've been dedicated to the Pathfinder community ever since Kingmaker released. Here, 4chan, and Steam. It's time I stopped posting, and took a permanent break. Of course, that will be after the big Q&A.
We need you Pink eye. First reason is because you help keep this thread where it should be; at the top. Second is because we will need to know all the monk build meta when the game is out. And honestly you're just entertaining to have.
THREAD ABOUT GAME MADE BY RUSSIANS IS OPTIMISTIC. ALERT ALERT ALERT SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH REALITY.
I would gladly sell my freedom to mother Russia if Pathfinder kingmaker is any indication of what they can do.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Oh, and also
dUNbKaD.jpg
LOL! God bless anons, ahaha. Wow. Sure, I'll stay then. Didn't know people cared that much, ahaha.
I actually have no idea who you are.

I just visited /vg/ for the first time in forever, and there was a screencap from the 'dex.

I'm just hoping that by the "Pathfinder community" you actually mean the PF:K community, because /tg/'s /pgg/ is the worst kind of autismal anime lewdposting cancer. I wouldn't want you to get cancer for real, probably.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Oh, and also
dUNbKaD.jpg
LOL! God bless anons, ahaha. Wow. Sure, I'll stay then. Didn't know people cared that much, ahaha.
I actually have no idea who you are.

I just visited /vg/ for the first time in forever, and there was a screencap from the 'dex.

I'm just hoping that by the "Pathfinder community" you actually mean the PF:K community, because /tg/'s /pgg/ is the worst kind of autismal anime lewdposting cancer. I wouldn't want you to get cancer for real, probably.
Nah, I mean /pfkm/, steam, and here. My whole monk persona started late in /pfkm/, and was mostly an imitation of val anon. It was my attempt of keeping /pfkm/ going. But alas, we died a miserable and sad death. But we're still alive and going strong thanks to the kickstarter campaign.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom