Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

Baron Dupek

Arcane
We are making very minimal changes to the Atlas in Path of Exile: Delirium League, though we'll be making minor adjustments to a few map tiers.

bet they gonna add more natural maps to T6 and T16 to cut the Promenade & Burial Chamber farming, with the way Orbs of Horizons works atm

this is an bugg buff
:troll:

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Burial Chamber farming,
People are farming burial chambers? It's one of the worst layouts imo.

I'm kinda psyched for doing a wandslinger spellstorm (triple skill trigger on every wand attack! for a measly 80% mana reservation). Just have to figure out some juicy combination of skills.

Gerrard

Arcane
We've added over 350 new monster types to the pool of possible monsters which can be used for Spectres. These are monsters that were not previously usable as spectres for technical reasons, such as unusual spawning behaviour or skills that only function in a specific context. Among them are monsters from Abyss, Delve, Betrayal, Synthesis, Legion and Conquerors of the Atlas content. Some of these monsters utilise skills that are fairly new and different to skills that are used by existing spectres so should allow for some new options for spectre builds.

We've gone through these monsters to make the appropriate AI and skill mechanic changes to ensure that they're able to still use their skills as spectres. Outside of these small improvements they remain relatively unchanged from their delightfully monstrous states.
:shredder:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Nemesis gone
2dw3lu0jqil41.jpg
8c? dang
does that mean there will be no more blighted maps drops?
Can you chance Blighted items now?

PapaPetro

i really like the concept of those new cluster jewels, but they seem like a trap.
passive skillpoints are an investment, a huge one.

i think for most, the opportunity cost is just too high
They'd have to be loaded with life nodes to be worthwhile to path. Damage nodes are already plentiful on the tree.

T. Reich

Arcane
i really like the concept of those new cluster jewels, but they seem like a trap.
passive skillpoints are an investment, a huge one.

i think for most, the opportunity cost is just too high
They'd have to be loaded with life nodes to be worthwhile to path. Damage nodes are already plentiful on the tree.

The correct wording is "they'd have to be better than existing damage nodes to be worthwhile to path."
I highly doubt that there will be cluster nodes that would add any significant amount of life/ES - that would likely be more of a bonus, as seen on previews.
So, people will still primarily path to those on the main tree, then worry about damage later.

abija

Prophet

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Nemesis gone
8c? dang
does that mean there will be no more blighted maps drops?
Can you chance Blighted items now?

I assume that will just be for a guaranteed regular blight encounter on the map.

There will probably still be the 10% or w/e it is chance of Blight occuring normally. I'd also assume that Blighted maps will continue to drop the same way they do now.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Large Cluster Jewels are common and are heavily focused on Damage affixes (ie. Spell Dmg or Elemental Dmg), Medium Cluster Jewels are uncommon and are heavily focused on Utility (ie. DoT multiplier, Warcries, Totems, Traps), and Small Cluster Jewels are rare and are heavily focused on Defenses (ie. Life, ES, Mana, Resists, Armour, Evasion)
From: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexil...lights_from_the_delirium_baeclast_episode_54/
Ah yes, Dot multiplier, the central example of utility.

Kinda lame tbh, damage nodes are the most boring part of the tree, and tend to be the ones you just pick up since you happened to path past/through them while going for important stuff (like life, or crit, or keystones).

Baron Dupek

Arcane
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2783927
jewels and notable
tl;dr stuff

bet that youtubers, who made 10-40min long videos from 200words+2pics news gonna do 10h long videos now.

edit
Hex Breaker
8% increased Attack and Cast Speed while Channelling

Immune to Curses while Channelling
:what:
Channelling Skills deal 25% increased Damage
25% chance to gain an Endurance Charge each second while Channelling
yo
wtf

Last edited:

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Cyclone is going to be insane this league.

Many of the new notables seem cool. Can't wait to discover they all have insanely low mod weights and will go for exalts on the market.

Alpan

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath
It's really quite overwhelming. It's like GGG is unleashing several years worth of passive tree improvement and rebalancing in one patch.

If I play this league, I'm considering rolling an Impale Wander Champion in SSF. No real reason to be honest, it just seems like a cool thing to play. However, playing a wander might be disastrous in SSF, and it's going to be real hard to avoid the temptation to reroll once a few nice Cluster Jewels start dropping...

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Patch notes are out:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2784310

The Baron
+1 to maximum number of Raised Zombies per 500 Strength (from 300
)

Raised Zombies
The number of maximum raised zombies you can have at gem level 20 is now 6 (from 7).

Spirit Offering
No longer grants a portion of the minion's maximum life as Energy Shield.

Well, that's some attempt in nerfing Necro, I guess?

The boss of Whakawairua Tuahu have had their Life significantly increased.
:hmmm:

those changes in crafting tho, and fossil? eh

I can't read or they did not fix

Burial Chambers has moved to Tier 7, specifically so there isn't one lonely little Tier 7 map.
even easier spam Orb of Horizon, neato

Last edited:

PapaPetro

It's really quite overwhelming. It's like GGG is unleashing several years worth of passive tree improvement and rebalancing in one patch.

If I play this league, I'm considering rolling an Impale Wander Champion in SSF. No real reason to be honest, it just seems like a cool thing to play. However, playing a wander might be disastrous in SSF, and it's going to be real hard to avoid the temptation to reroll once a few nice Cluster Jewels start dropping...
I'd like to see GGG makes a class where your skill tree is just all cluster jewels.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Holy cow it's real
oa8s4ibyybm41.jpg

egxonq7libm41.jpg

:bounce:

the first one comes in the first patch tho, not from the start
not much big deal since the first week is far from perfection on the start, to put it mildly

Renfri

Cipher
I don't remember having this much connection issues last league I participated in last summer :argh:

abija

Prophet
They hit some steam record (for poe) and probably most hardcore players use ggg client not steam.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
They hit some steam record (for poe) and probably most hardcore players use ggg client not steam.
only absolute lazy people use Steam for PoE
suffering long ass updates is not fun

I use Steam to play PoE
2k hours wasted
I do join the leagues like month after they start, when they iron out bugs, reduce DCs and release less patches

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom