Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Citizen

Some more synthetik

jIHUza.jpg

The good ol' pillar roundabout trick, works in 99% of videogames
jIHcwe.jpg

tenor.gif

jIHb1k.jpg

jIHwKx.jpg

HERE COMES THE MONEY... HERE COMES THE MONEY! Look at the left of the screen
jIHxfH.jpg

jIH501.jpg

The final boss battle ended in me be being annihilated mid-dash a millisecond after a level started

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Fallout 2 (Part III)

fallout2hr2020-02-151jgjcf.jpg

:negative:

fallout2hr2020-02-15115jm2.jpg

:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

fallout2hr2020-02-151quk9k.jpg

And we love Chris as well! Marcus from strong character has become a total beast. His minigun / plasma turbo rifle attacks are a life saver during this part.

fallout2hr2020-02-1513gj26.jpg

:shredder:

Lots of Enclave soldiers and deadly criticals helping me out.

fallout2hr2020-02-15218jyb.jpg

Wanamingo can be tough to beat, but with the Enclave armor and mixing energy weapons with H&K P90c with burst mode they are actually not so rage inducing. I used the latter gun almost until the end, the ammo was everywhere and Big Guns aren't really my thing.

fallout2hr2020-02-151wbkzd.jpg

In San Francisco I just did the minimum number of quest, plus killed all the Hubologists, because I didn't try it earlier.

fallout2hr2020-02-152qikpk.jpg

fallout2hr2020-02-1528rj33.jpg

All aboard!

fallout2hr2020-02-152sukct.jpg

fallout2hr2020-02-161i9kxy.jpg

fallout2hr2020-02-161j0jjs.jpg

After killing innocent civilians let's look how Frank reacts to our combine assault.

fallout2hr2020-02-161llkh9.jpg

:yeah:

fallout2hr2020-02-161c7jkn.jpg

fallout2hr2020-02-161csjim.jpg

Crane

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath

I've been considering that for a while now, but the high critic score and middling user score makes me suspicious. Would you say it's worth the £30?
I've been having fun with it but it's extremely frustrating at points. I would wait for it to go on sale and snag it then unless you're absolutely dying for a souls-like with a great art style and music. There are probably better souls-likes out there.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Evil Islands: Curse of the Lost Soul

Sniping the cyclops' herd of pigs (I hope they were real pigs, and not men turned into pigs).
scpIYfu.jpg

Speaking of men and pigs, that reminds me that tomorrow is the International Women's Day, which is when privileged white women march around town holding banners welcoming men from the most patriarchal socities in the world, and complain that women get less paid than men for working less than men. It's all very frustrating and unfair and really makes one angry and want to smash the patriarchy into goo!
42amJvx.jpg

The Evil Islands are not free from skrieking harpies either. Even dragons hate them.
UnaIUil.jpg

miIEs34.jpg

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom