Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Yo Pink Eye, can you shill the idea of MCA writing the weapon?

If someone will make me talk to my fists, it might as well be the man that took me on a journey across the planes.
Whoa! Great idea! Let me spam them with that question!

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
sorinmask :negative:
6q4R2AN.png

Yosharian

Arcane
WOW: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/owlcatgames/pathfinder-wrath-of-the-righteous/posts/2781295

Intelligent Weapon as Mini-Companion

Your supportive magic just made the magical goal get funded! But we are not done with sorcery yet, as there is another goal with enchantment involved. There is a weapon in your inventory that starts talking! But do not haste to throw it away or sell at a flee market. It could become your mini-companion if we reach this goal together. A gossipy one, that's for sure! And pretty handy when it comes to slaying some demonic spawn. Take it with you, as it is dangerous to go alone, you know.

081c4ef16b820298abbffdda2d5ca164_original.png

To arms!

Owlcats

a2c1517a9007f74c818899c4d89a9213_original.png

What next?
Now all we need is an intelligent humanoid to write the weapon's dialogue

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Lol people saying good byes in /pfg/
:negative:
It's sad. Aside from the pathological furry autist with obsessive-compulsive PTSD concerning rodents, it was a lot of fun, and the thread - with the noted exception - was often more interesting and productive and wholesome than practically any thread on /tg/, including /pgg/.

Oh cat, you should be smarter than that.

No wonder everyone is voting kitsune!

:evilcodex:
Don't mind me, just sitting over here with a cool 60%. :cool:

Still waiting for someone to share it on plebbit.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Lol people saying good byes in /pfg/
:negative:
It's sad. Aside from the pathological furry autist with obsessive-compulsive PTSD concerning rodents, it was a lot of fun, and the thread - with the noted exception - was often more interesting and productive and wholesome than practically any thread on /tg/, including /pgg/.
Yup. That's the Pathfinder community for you. You should have seen /pfkm/ back in the day. Although you might have gotten sick of all the Valerie and Monk posting :P

Bara

Arcane
Annnd thats $2 Mill.

So as some one whose never played table top Pathfinder hows Hunter & Diabloist?

Bara

Arcane
Wait shit it really was Dinosaurs + Hunter.

Thought for sure it be diabloist considering all the demons and devils.

Technomancer

Liturgist
Ayy last one. Had the sense to not milk beyond reason. 100k in 4 hours though? Not going to happen.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom