Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Slacker backers do count for this so hopefully we can get it in the following months.

Codex will contribute 5k towards that so hopefully we can get it

On the other hand its kinda disappointing that the last stretch goal is just another class.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I mean... there's that dude that wanted foxes, so I guess now he can roleplay as Robin Hood, circa 1973, with a dinosaur pet.

I gotta say though, out of all the things so far, this one really sounds the lamest.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
No more decoding. This is it.
Z4jimsI.png
Finally, I can make the character I've always wanted to play.

pJsXX5X.png

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath
I wonder if they will make dinosaurs better than Smilidons or Leopards...

NWN2 you could have a dragon as a pet.

Edit: You can ride your animal companions? Sylvan sorc is gonna be so good casting spells on the back of your huge tiger.

Last edited:

Efe

Erudite
spontaneous casting.
can get modal stat (animal aspect) bonuses like transmutation wizard for himself + pet. says time limited but didnt see a pool
gets a 2nd aspect later on and gets 1 more bonus if pet dies. these reach +6 enchantment to a stat at lv15. seems op if you got a good belt but might be irrelevant in a mythic campaign.
+free teamwork feats and lots of other loaded shit.

TwoEdge

Scholar
They really ran out of stretch goals, huh? Amazing. Let's just hope now that the dev time doesn't increase too much.

Technomancer

Liturgist
I wonder how pets work with paths. Would be silly if you become a lich with a giant mammoth or dinosaur running around you. I doubt they will make skeletal models for every pet just for that. How would pets stack with azata? You get both havoc dragon AND a pet? 8 permanent bodies feel broken.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
PROPHECY FULLFILLED - 2 MILLION DOLLARZ!

They"ll end up with more money in the bank than Larian with DoS2, and probably also (MUCH!) better game when it's released. We are nearing the end of beginning, True Crusade starts in less than 5 hours. It was honour, pleasure & time well spent in Crusade boot camp with you, codex broz. True Crusade awaits us all!

New Black Isle is born tonight

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
I kinda hope Dinosaurs make it in. At the least its another enemy to fight and all RPG's can use an expanded bestiary.

edit: Along those same lines it would be nice if we see enemies make use of all the classes. Way to many Brawlers in PF:K.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
It's been a pleasure being with this community. I may take my break. Maybe replay BG 1 modded, or do another NWN 2 playthrough. Updates will be slower now, and the game will take a while to be released. If they delay, which they should.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
It's been a pleasure being with this community. I may take my break. Maybe replay BG 1 modded, or do another NWN 2 playthrough. Updates will be slower now, and the game will take a while to be released. If they delay, which they should.
LOL. 2K posts in 5 months. Unless you are an Owlcat plant you're in this for life.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
LOL. 2K posts in 5 months. Unless you are an Owlcat plant you're in this for life.
Nah. /pfg/ is probably going to die off once the kickstarter ends. Once that community dies off, so will my enthusiasm.

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath
I wouldn't play a furry as my main character maybe I'll pick up one as a henchman.

My first character will probably be "A young king on a mad quest to rule the world."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom