Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dev Log #65: Codename Infusion

Thunar

Educated
Will the new game engine finally give us the ability to run without using Cheat Engine?

Butter

Arcane
Patron
Will the new game engine finally give us the ability to run without using Cheat Engine?
There's been an in-game speed up for quite a while now.
Which only affects combat. It still takes forever to go anywhere without Cheat Engine.

It affects everything. Install the game and try.
I literally just tested it in game to make sure I wasn't talking nonsense before posting.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Which only affects combat. It still takes forever to go anywhere without Cheat Engine.

I literally just tested it in game to make sure I wasn't talking nonsense before posting.

old pirated version?

Butter

Arcane
Patron

old pirated version?
Steam version 1.1.1.6. Expedition installed. The options are even called "Combat Movement Speed" and "Combat Action Speed".

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

old pirated version?
Steam version 1.1.1.6. Expedition installed.

give me 5 min

Last edited:

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

old pirated version?
Steam version 1.1.1.6. Expedition installed. The options are even called "Combat Movement Speed" and "Combat Action Speed".

Press '+' ffs.

Background voice is from Elajjaz's twitch stream.

Tygrende

Arbiter
Cool. That should probably just be under gameplay settings.
It definitely shouldn't, as it's something that you are likely to adjust frequently depending on whether you are going through already known areas, exploring new ones or trying to stealth around.

Thunar

Educated
Cool. That should probably just be under gameplay settings.
It definitely shouldn't, as it's something that you are likely to adjust frequently depending on whether you are going through already known areas, exploring new ones or trying to stealth around.
It should at least be communicated somewhere. Underrail isn't the kind of game I would assume to have hidden keyboard shortcuts.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
It was communicated to me once I started to play the game with the Expeditions expansion.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Lately, I wonder what kind of players we are getting on the codex. Completely new players to the genre, trolls or idiots. I've seen a lot of comments like these in many different threads. I don't know if I should be helpful or scornful.
0is5d495hvl11.jpg

Thunar

Educated
Lately, I wonder what kind of players we are getting on the codex. Completely new players to the genre, trolls or idiots. I've seen a lot of comments like these in many different threads. I don't know if I should be helpful or scornful.
0is5d495hvl11.jpg

I guess it's time to update the game and actually finish my playthrough now.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Wow. This looks good.

Styg It's really impressive that your team is this dedicated to a single game. I mean, what you guys have done is essentially what modders wish they could do or have to do in order to make a game better / replayable and enjoyable.

Again and again I've been so surprised by the updates.

Ivan

Arcane
They're already your buds with Rat Regalia :love: They've helped me get out of some tight spots in my current playthrough

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom