Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ A membership reason related question

What to do with nongamers

• Total voters

Maxie

I fished a few times with my grandpa when I was a kid, is it enough to spam fishing forums nonstop with posts on every single fucking thing except for fishing?

Probably not

Then why do retards come to the Codex to do the same here? How shameless a person must be to claim a fucking gaming forum is just the place to 'discuss' stupid fucking lifestyle/politics nonsense?

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
23237.jpg

I liek doggies

A horse of course

CRPGs are symbiotic with politics and culture. Were it not for the West murdering God and erecting the Thot in His place, the computer role-playing game would never have arisen as a form of psychological escapism from the crushing injustice modern society inflicts upon millions of young men.

Tse Tse Fly

Savant
There are users some 90%+ posts of whom were made in GD, makes one really curious about how they even ended up on a gaming forum, since all they do here is just constantly moaning about jews/blacks/women/Trump and whatnot, never showing up outside that GD cesspit (and even if they do, it rarely has anything to do with gaming discussion). I really wonder what's in the minds of those people, do they really not have other places to pollute with this vomit? It does not seem they care about gaming anymore, so why are they still hanging out here?
"Modern gaemz are shit and do not deserve to be discussed anyway". Yeah yeah

Last edited:

Peachcurl

Cipher
As a newfag, I think this is as a good time as any to ask. WTF is that Prosperium board?

From my understanding, most of those questions (what is the prosperium, what does "hopw roewur ne" mean, why is a raptor running this board, why do people stockpile toilet paper, etc.) do not really have a communicable answer. It's something that you have to learn in an intuitive maner, rather than acquiring a rational understanding.

But of course, I'm just as new (even more so), so this may be completely wrong.

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I haven't really been interested in videogames much for the past year or three. My interest completely died, for the most part, once I started regularly playing pen and paper roleplaying games. I still play some Magic the Gathering: Arena and a LAN game here and there with my housemate, other than that I've left videogames behind. Should I get the fuck out of here, too? (Protip: I won't.)

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
I haven't really been interested in videogames much for the past year or three. My interest completely died, for the most part, once I started regularly playing pen and paper roleplaying games. I still play some Magic the Gathering: Arena and a LAN game here and there with my housemate, other than that I've left videogames behind. Should I get the fuck out of here, too? (Protip: I won't.)
No, you should join me in attempting to divert the Baldur's Gate III thread into a discussion of classic D&D/AD&D. :obviously:

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
Why do people talk about things while they're fishing?
Fishermen love to bullshit and banter. Most people do when they're honest. There's always one attention whore, who knows what he's getting into, but he wades in anyhow. Then its everyone else's fault he's a retard.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom