Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Games You Wouldn't Play Even With A Gun Held To Your Pods

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
Okay, I'm a broadminded guy but there are one or two games I wouldn't play even at gunpoint. I saw something recently called Cumming Hotel - A Gay Furry Slice of Life. Yeah. What's yours?

However, I have to say that in a crisis situation with an actual loaded gun held to my pods, I can't say with 100% certainty that I wouldn't play it, but I thought I'd say so anyway for dramatic effect. Have a great day.

Cerulean

Cipher
Tower Defense games. It's my one gaming blind spot. They bore me to death. The gun held to my head would be quicker, and more merciful.

Syme

Arbiter
Open world survival bullshit. You know, the ones where you start naked and after three hours of grinding you made a knife out of your own frozen shit, only to then get murdered and teabagged by some Russian dude with an assault rifle.

Onionguy

Educated
divinity games- eyesores + silliness
outer worlds- eyesores + sjw pretentiousness
borderlands 3- eyesores + edginess
doom eternal- eyesores + I just don't want to play it because i am afraid that i may end up liking it, and that would be truly dramatic.

Yosharian

Arcane
Spore. One of the worst 'games' I've ever played. So disappointing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom