Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Oh god, finally! Did they make it historical this time or will I have to wait for mods? Never liked the fantasy races.

Any "historical" faction in a game like this is going to be no less fantastic.
True, but I'd prefer some historical falvor to the fantasy races. I'm just one of those guys who get immersed when the English are called "English", etc.

Zanzoken

Arcane
It's almost surreal that Bannerlord release is finally happening.

Here's hoping the game is actually somewhat fun in its current unfinished state.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
MkPYLWb.png

Mountain Blade - The lord of Banners!

Last edited:

Aemar

Arcane
After eight years of blood, sweat, and tears, Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord's Early Access release is finally upon us.
Truer words have never been spoken. It must have been incredibly stressful and frustrating for everyone involved to start everything all over again at least 2 times during the development process.

- Release of the game to 10.00 am UTC, March 30th.
Steam servers are overloaded. Please try again later.

Not only are they NOT delaying it, but they are actually releasing it earlier and cheaper.

Best bros.
They had to adapt to the current global situation. On the other hand this company has always made use of special offers to make their games more accesible. I remember the original game in its early access form being cheap as dirt (7$ or something), and then the Viking Conquest DLC for Warband benefiting from the same 10% off for any previous M&B owners. This is how you sell 7 million units of your product (as of 2017).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom