Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
"ITZ happening", which is also the current Codex motto at the top.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Coof. And when enough people coof on someone, they become infected. Anyone who quotes an infected person also becomes infected. A special forum is established called quarantine where only infected people are allowed to post. Gold fists and parrots provide immunity.

Pity I never learnt XenForos mod system or OOP in PHP.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Coof. And when enough people coof on someone, they become infected. Anyone who quotes an infected person also becomes infected. A special forum is established called quarantine where only infected people are allowed to post. Gold fists and parrots provide immunity.

Meh i am immune to that shit,i am the immortal Bulgar! You should commemorate my 20,000 post by make in to a button!

Last edited:

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Can we get a "this is a logical fallacy" button? I'm thinking using Aristotle as the image.
What's the point, when the retadred button is available? If the person is not a retard, then don't be a retard yourself and help correct the fallacy.

The worst logical fallacy is thinking that by pointing out a logical fallacy in someone's argument they're automatically wrong and you're right.

Cael

Arcane
Can we get a "this is a logical fallacy" button? I'm thinking using Aristotle as the image.
What's the point, when the retadred button is available? If the person is not a retard, then don't be a retard yourself and help correct the fallacy.

The worst logical fallacy is thinking that by pointing out a logical fallacy in someone's argument they're automatically wrong and you're right.
Actually, leftards have one that is worse: Because someone disagrees with them, that person is automatically Evil and must be destroyed for the good of humanity.

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
The hat of Israel's health minister, but what would it stand for?

JBx58Tm.png

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Oh great, now the Codex is infected.

The rating system will now have to be quarantined, and that long line of icons better start learning what social distancing is, or all those little icons are gonna end up looking like
coofcoof.png
- and we wouldn't want that happening as a belated April Fools prank, would we?

Diggfinger

Arcane

What does 'coof' mean?

a stupid fellow

Definition of coof. chiefly Scottish. : a stupid fellow : dolt, lout.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom