Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Now nobody will be able to complain they are crunching so hard they have to sleep at work.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
The perfect excuse for them to delay it to April 2021.

If they hadn't delayed it to September already then I'm sure they'd delay it now, but since they already did I doubt they do it again. Especially since word is it's mostly for some Polish polish, with the game being mostly done.

Though I guess if this B.S. goes on all year then it might complicate things.

I don't know, people staying in, not being able to spend money on going out to the movies or other things...seems like the perfect time to release a video game.

I don't know, people staying in, not being able to spend money on going out to the movies or other things...seems like the perfect time to release a video game.
After six more months of this? Mass market may be more concerned with being able to afford the basic necessities than overpriced videogames.

Last edited:

Harthwain

Magister
After six more months of this? Mass market may be more concerned with being able to afford the basic necessities.
Why? Do you really think the production of essential goods will stop? In my opinion the virus itself will do less damage than the mass media scare that causes people to go on panic shopping sprees.

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
I just saw the gameplay reveal thingy with ally johnny depp showing up at end and WOW my new favorite character you ask?

sASQUATCH!

SHE's got SAS

SHE's got quatch

it's SASQUATCH!!!!

game looks like it was made for consoles popamol shit not even an rpg lmao whats dirty CPR cum taste like boys ahahaha

entr0py

Scholar
Anyone saw Westworld S3 E1 yesterday? It gave me the exact kind of feeling and atmosphere I would like to see and operate in in Cyperbunk 2077. One can only hope...
Season 2 was pure shit. Unless S3 is a dramatic improvement, I'm not interested.

Yes, its a dramatic improvement over the shitty S2! Give it a shot imo, I hope it remains this good all along the season.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
They've started plagiarizing Cyberpunk, so yes, it's good. Evan Rachel Wood also makes sure to show her legs in every scene, something we've only been dreaming of while she was still in the park.

ChildInTime

Learned
I dropped Westworld on season 2. Just watched the first episode of the new one, and it's actually alright, good even - some clear visual references to GitS and even Cyberpunk trailers, pretty based.

Also Rachel in that short dress on a motorcycle, damn.

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Anyone saw Westworld S3 E1 yesterday? It gave me the exact kind of feeling and atmosphere I would like to see and operate in in Cyperbunk 2077. One can only hope...
Season 2 was pure shit. Unless S3 is a dramatic improvement, I'm not interested.

Early to say. But so far: yeah, dramatic improvement over S2.

Although... WTF was Maeve thinking with her last stunt? Then again, maybe she didn't have a huge number of options/time.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

Early to say. But so far: yeah, dramatic improvement over S2.

Although... WTF was Maeve thinking with her last stunt? Then again, maybe she didn't have a huge number of options/time.
This discussion is more for the respective WW thread but the whole second episode might as well not have been made, from today's perspective at least. We had a meaningless chase for one hour and the overall story only moved forward in the last 5 minutes.

Just when I had some new hope for this series, it broke all sense of narrative logic once again.

Last edited:

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Eh, I've found it rather funny... if damn unlikely. Lots of fanservice I guess.
And complaining about realism in an SF show, well...

Danikas

Arcane
v2kgjii0zer41.png

55tdhbg0zer41.png

gqd903k0zer41.png

04ajheg0zer41.png

vyonnjg0zer41.png
tqdhzai0zer41.png

6uu9bri0zer41.png

Gang logos look's like there are at least 7 main gangs in the game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom