Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Soul of War Inspired by Dungeons & Dragons

fishdoggames

Ellis Studios
Developer
ive also bought others from him..im sure he didnt go out of his way to steal music from your game? or did he?

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
For the love of God. I own no music or game. You must be really upset after I have stated this fact several times.

Explain to me the UI elements.

If these two things got you so upset, I wonder what else you are hiding?

fishdoggames

Ellis Studios
Developer
I know, but combined with everything else and the history of this dude, I doubt that he paid for anything.

And all of a sudden he gives the game out for free like a good samaritan? Nah, man... something doesn't add up.
no its because i have a big heart and i love sharing, its not about the money, its about letting others play a game I would so much love to play. man i could show you so many receipt's for the stuff i've purchased. man i just forked out 295$ this morning for a guy to help me with voice acting. so for you to sit there and say i havnt paid anything you are a maniac!

fishdoggames

Ellis Studios
Developer
For the love of God. I own no music or game. You must be really upset after I have stated this fact several times.

Explain to me the UI elements.

If these two things got you so upset, I wonder what else you are hiding?
and its really said you could have been a friend not a foe, its sad that you don't really know me. but thats fine

fishdoggames

Ellis Studios
Developer

fishdoggames

Ellis Studios
Developer
I'm quite sane, thank you very much. You, on the other hand, seem on the verge of a mental breakdown.
anyways im sorry im gonna have to ignor you if you want to talk to me then you can always email me.
Aha, the coward's way out. Keep on scamming, then. I wish you the best of luck! And I hope your big heart doesn't explode.
can you at least tell everyone i didnt steal your music like you said i did? if i stole your music please tell us how I did it. name the composer that created it. if i scammed someone please tel me who i scammed! id sure like to know because i havnt heard anything about scamming anyone.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm quite sane, thank you very much. You, on the other hand, seem on the verge of a mental breakdown.
anyways im sorry im gonna have to ignor you if you want to talk to me then you can always email me.
Aha, the coward's way out. Keep on scamming, then. I wish you the best of luck! And I hope your big heart doesn't explode.
thats why you have like 50 people ignoring you right?
5 actually.

fishdoggames

Ellis Studios
Developer
This is the type of messages I get like 100 a day
Wow ,i won a quality game hosted on Itch that has received way more contributions than it's goal ,doesn't happen very often :)

Thanks very much ,i'll def. enjoy this.

Just been playing Planescape Torment so this is probably gonna be great to play too.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
can you at least tell everyone i didnt steal your music like you said i did? if i stole your music please tell us how I did it. name the composer that created it. if i scammed someone please tel me who i scammed! id sure like to know because i havnt heard anything about scamming anyone.
Now I know that you can't be smart enough to create a game without sketchy methods. I have explained to you that I own no music on several occasions. Have you maybe been hit in the head by a heavy object?

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Explain your thefts, please. Maybe I will ask Obsidian if you paid to use their assets too.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
The arrows in the UI, the font, the check marks, the boxes, you name it.

fishdoggames

Ellis Studios
Developer
How man people use Gabriola fonts the arrows and stuff and the whole ui was purchased without any hinges man. nothing is copied from anyone else no matter how you try to hurt me you cant! I'm still waiting for your answer on the music i stole from you like you said about 20 messeges above this one! didnt you say you own a game i stole from? hmmmm! we are all waiting for the name of the game and the audio i took please tell me the composers name

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
I own a COPY of the game Low Magic Age. I bought the game on Steam. Do you know about the concept of buying a game and playing it? I am not the owner/developer/publisher of said game.

Are you trolling me with this same question over and over just like you are trolling us with this game?

fishdoggames

Ellis Studios
Developer
I own a COPY of the game Low Magic Age. I bought the game on Steam. Do you know about the concept of buying a game and playing it? I am not the owner/developer/publisher of said game.

Are you trolling me with this same question over and over just like you are trolling us with this game?
Goodnight

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron

Goodnight
It's actually 5.30AM over here, so... Good morning.

fishdoggames

Ellis Studios
Developer

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom