Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Aemar

Arcane
0A2AFA72C011692321493246FFC083C0A72653B7

Installed. The game works well even on lesser rigs, like mine. Playing a custom battle right now.
What are your specs?
i5-4460 CPU@3.20 Ghz, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, 16 GB DDR3.

deuxhero

Arcane
Sturgia's culture bonus looks terrible. Why didn't they give them some kind of boost to footmen instead of something that only works on a tiny part of the map? Only way I can see it being viable is if seasons are in and winter makes the whole map snowy.

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Whats the difference between this and mount&blade 1 again?
The engine. Supposedly better modding capacity, so the difference is in the future. As of right now, it looks better, permits for more dudes at a time, has dynasties and is set a couple of centuries earlier, with he weapons and armors for that period.

Sarkile

Magister
Patron
What starts change your sibling? Is it just dependent on which culture you choose at the beginning?

Aemar

Arcane
The practice fights from the town arenas are quite visceral (nevermind the tournaments). Managed to remain the last one standing and win one of those bouts simply because I carried a sword and a shield.

It's harder to dodge arrows and it's not unusual to go down after only one strike to the head.

Last edited:

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
The practice fights from the town arenas are quite visceral (nevermind the tournaments). Managed to remain the last one standing and win one of those bouts simply because I carried a sword and a shield.

I somehow managed to win a proper tournament despite making a le happy merchant and all I got was some crappy helmet. At least there seems to be types of tournaments now so it's not just the same old same old.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom