Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Darkest Dungeon AKA the Celerity Attention Whore Thread

Codex Year of the Donut
Did you check for a crash log?

vazha

Arcane
Right, should format it then. I am pretty sure it will be fine. Eh? Eh?

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
If its only one game, then its most likely not a hardware thing, but if it happens with other software as well, it could be

Harthwain

Magister
There are news on Steam about "Darkest Dungeon Discord Server" (Source). Could be preparing a way for future news about Darkest Dungeon 2?

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Online PvP DLC for some reason.

https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/262060/view/2098056028205611719

New DLC: The Butcher's Circus

PvP Hero Team vs Hero Team
We weren't joking - The Butcher's Circus DLC is coming in May! Play intense PVP arena battles against your friends and enemies alike.

Pick your party & loadout, and let the games begin!

For full details SEE THE STORE PAGE & WISHLIST HERE

06a4fdb33bb7cfff429bcf38faf10e830ef91244.png

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I don't understand, is the "new hamlet location" supposed to be the pvp area or does the dlc come with another pve area, like the courtyard?

Dayyālu

Arcane
Ah, now we'll have hero corpses.

Wait a moment, I am not posting here... wait a moment

An avatar duel is needed.

Choose your weapons, Pretender!

Considering how DD's combat works, this looks weird. Maybe better than the zero effort previous expansion (that had some nice music and interesting foes in a completely cancerous and useless set-up done out of sheer laziness).

Ghulgothas

Arcane
Who you callin' pretender, pretender? This avatar is mine and mine alone!
I choose... Gun!
SOvZKMq.png

En Garde!

It's just more assets for modders to repurpose and improve upon. An in-town training arena would be nice, along with some new battle tracks.
sHDUIDB

Dayyālu

Arcane
Who you callin' pretender, pretender? This avatar is mine and mine alone!
sHDUIDB

For eight long years I have waged the Eternal War on the shores of the Codex! I will not be denied my right!

I choose... Gun!

En Garde!

Musketeer1.png

You'll learn the folly of your choice! Just wait until they lift the Quarantine and let me out!

It's just more assets for modders to repurpose and improve upon. An in-town training arena would be nice, along with some new battle tracks.
sHDUIDB

I was seriously disappointed by Colour, but the soundtrack was a net positive and the DD modding community is a thing of wonder.

Ghulgothas

Arcane
You'll learn the folly of your choice! Just wait until they lift the Quarantine and let me out!
sm5gQwS.png

Likewise.

While Red Hook may falter, The DD workshop continues to impress. I'm surprised how many non-clashing mods of quality there are, given that they're made for a game as stylized as DD.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom