Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Aemar

Arcane
Is there a list of all the weapons and pieces of armour in the game?

Zariusz

Arbiter
I dont think so, but you can just enable cheat mode and you will have all items in game on discard list in you inventory.

BTW, bros is it worth to buy this helmet?
7tfTORg.jpg

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
How even our soldiers get those items for their upgrades. Like one piece of Elite cataphract armour is probably worth more than all money that i payed him through his life.

I've a sneaking suspicion that the armorsmith cartel are just a bunch of assholes and ripping off the player character.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Good armors and weapons should be really expensive though, especially now when it's so easy to make money.

Zanzoken

Arcane
I dont think so, but you can just enable cheat mode and you will have all items in game on discard list in you inventory.

BTW, bros is it worth to buy this helmet?
7tfTORg.jpg

Damn so is Imperial Lamellar Over Mail armor not even in the game? That's the sweet one all the Imperial heroes wear.

I like the Imperial Lord Helmet the best, it's much cheaper while still offering really good protection and style imo. Here's my current gear setup for field battles -- in sieges, I use a 1H axe + shield.

ilVt2qi.png

Zariusz

Arbiter
How even our soldiers get those items for their upgrades. Like one piece of Elite cataphract armour is probably worth more than all money that i payed him through his life.

I've a sneaking suspicion that the armorsmith cartel are just a bunch of assholes and ripping off the player character.
They need money for their undergound butter empire.
And on other hand its kinda realistic, look at this helmet, its masterwork with decorations, gold, rubies and emeralds.

To get part of banner i need to go through 32 bandits in their hideout.
:stunned:

Last edited:

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
patchnotes-e1.0.6.png

Versions
Native: e1.0.0
SandboxCore: e1.0.6
Sandbox: e1.0.6
Storymode: e1.0.6
CustomBattle: e1.0.6

Multiplayer Crashes

• Multiplayer blood particle crash fix.
Singleplayer Crashes

• Fixed a crash that occurred while loading a scene.
  • Fixed a crash related to player executions.
  • Stability Improvements to the menu logic.
  • A rare “Army of Poachers” quest crash bug has been fixed.
  • A very rare crash related to “Gang Leader Needs Weapon” quest is fixed.
  • The game now gives clearer warnings in the event of a crash caused by missing Windows 7 updates.
  • Players who have issues launching the game can now use Bannerlord.Native.exe as an alternative solution.
Performance

• Fixed one of the performance spike issues on the campaign.
Character Development System

• Fixed “Leadership Disciplinarian”, “Trade Caravanmaster” and “Charm Parade” perks.
  • Added combat skill experience gain for tournaments and practice fights.
  • Added charm skill experience for successful barters.
  • Increased experience gain from successful romance and defection persuasions.
Quests & Issues

• Fixed a bug that locked the main storyline phase to weaken or unify the empire when the success conditions were met before the player got the quest.
Other

• “Bushwackers” now use a mix of short and long bows (previously 100% longbows).
  • Lowered the tier of longbows for "Freebooters".
  • Reduced the accuracy of stones.
  • Decreased the damages of crossbows.
  • Fixed the length of the "Fine Steel Kaskara Blade".
  • Slightly reduced the speed of tournament horses (to make them more manoeuvrable).
  • Fixed the holster of the "Falx Blade".
  • The "Voulge" is no longer couchable.
  • Renamed the "Western Short Spear" to "Western Long Spear".
  • Changed the name of a Tier 2 spear that was named “Knight’s Lance” to “Western Short Spear”.

Known Issues

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/known-issues-updated.401168/

Good fixes all in the char development.

Zanzoken

Arcane
What's the point of the banner, anyhow? You can join a faction (and create your own?) without it.

No idea. I tested giving it to my faction leader (Rhagaea) and other than some flavor text, it didn't do anything. Didn't even increase my rep with her clan.

Maybe they have plans to do more with it, or it could just be a MacGuffin to introduce key characters & concepts to new players.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Yeah, experience gain is fraked.

I'm using the Bannerlord Tweaks mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/49

It's a bit better without going overboard with progression (and has some other reasonable improvements).

This mod is configurable too, btw. I used it to turn up food production on my fiefs because they were starving for no reason and killing off my garrison.
No reason?! You kept a bunch of useless mouths in your castle that did nothing all day but eat and drink. So instead of fixing this you made the game easier. Also you probably let your villages get raided and plundered.

Zanzoken

Arcane
No reason?! You kept a bunch of useless mouths in your castle that did nothing all day but eat and drink. So instead of fixing this you made the game easier.

The town holds a garrison of 500 troops. When fully equipped, that might be enough to stop the 1000+ man death swarms that typically form to siege. I don't know if it is or not since they haven't attacked me yet, but I do know from the dozen or so offensive sieges I've participated in that the normal 200 or so the AI uses doesn't stop shit. Meaning, if you aren't going all out to defend, may as well not even bother.

Also you probably let your villages get raided and plundered.

Wrong. I've made it a point to drop everything to protect them ever since food became an issue (put aside whether this is a fun and meaningful use of the player's time -- hint, it's not).

Guess what? It doesn't matter anyway. Even with all available upgrades, lots of prosperity, keeping villages safe for long periods, etc -- food production is still negative. When that happens I chalk it up as a half-assed design by the devs (plenty of those go around) and find a mod to fix it so I can keep enjoying the game.

Barbarian

Arcane
Some thoughts:

- Western region of the map with Battanians, Sturgians, Vlandians and Empire is great for Arthurian larping. Too bad Vlandians are Norman inspired instead of Saxon, and too bad Sturgians are more Rus inspired than Norse. That can be fixed by modding off course.
- Modded game can be a lot more fun. Modded it myself to start with level 1 companions(12 off course!) and it is a lot more fun than hiring those randomly generated ones with high levels and strange all around skills. Leveling them up is great, although when they are level 1 they are weak as hell(can lose 1-on-1 to a fucking looter if not well equiped).

Game is buggy and feels unfinished, but still lots of fun.

ArchAngel

Arcane
No reason?! You kept a bunch of useless mouths in your castle that did nothing all day but eat and drink. So instead of fixing this you made the game easier.

The town holds a garrison of 500 troops. When fully equipped, that might be enough to stop the 1000+ man death swarms that typically form to siege. I don't know if it is or not since they haven't attacked me yet, but I do know from the dozen or so offensive sieges I've participated in that the normal 200 or so the AI uses doesn't stop shit. Meaning, if you aren't going all out to defend, may as well not even bother.

Also you probably let your villages get raided and plundered.

Wrong. I've made it a point to drop everything to protect them ever since food became an issue (put aside whether this is a fun and meaningful use of the player's time -- hint, it's not).

Guess what? It doesn't matter anyway. Even with all available upgrades, lots of prosperity, keeping villages safe for long periods, etc -- food production is still negative. When that happens I chalk it up as a half-assed design by the devs (plenty of those go around) and find a mod to fix it so I can keep enjoying the game.
Well you fix this by having good granary and less garrison. Then you stock up on food. And when war starts you then built up your garrison if your city/castle is on front lines. You cannot stock up on food while you got 500 useless mouths to feed. There is a reason why siegies in RL often were battles of starving out your enemies. Food is a balancing mechanic vs all Castles and Cities having max Garrison but you decided to make it easier. You might as well add yourself 500 000 gold while you are at it.

Morkar Left

What's actually implemented from the new stuff they showed off in all the years?

Zanzoken

Arcane
ArchAngel Sure that might be a decent mechanic if the game was balanced correctly. As it stands now, sieges are already too easy, hence the well-documented problem with the AI steamrolling across the map. Until this gets fixed I don't see a point in making settlements more difficult to defend than they already are.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I don't know if it's the patch or just me, but the game seems to be running more smoothly now. At least it progressed from "I'll electrocute myself with an electric razorblade to the balls" to "I'll cut my own veins with a rusty tin can lid". I was able to play for 40 minutes without the game devolving into a slideshow, when I had to get up to do something else.

Hoping for a patch soon that will bring the gameplay to "I'll cut my own veins in a bathtub of warm water" level.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom