Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
xok26jqf7q431.png

doomguy5.jpg

I'm not ready for Doomguy being oddly handsome.

:shredder:

Yes, it's real and it just works.

This looks seizure inducing.

Doom Guy is Wonderboy! If he runs out of ammo, he can always head kick the imps.
serveimage

lightbane

Arcane
The series is finally complete. Heretics may abstain:

Impressive work made by a single guy. Too bad it uses Horus Herpdesy elements. Now, if he used half of the effort producing this video on something useful, he could have invented the cure for cancer, or something.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

https://www.pcgamer.com/all-microsoft-events-are-reportedly-going-digital-through-july-2021/

Update: Microsoft has confirmed that it's moving to a digital-first strategy when it comes to events, though it didn't confirm how long this will be case—it will be for at least the rest of the year, while the email to MVPs said July 2021—nor how it will affect plans for E3, GDC and other events.

"In light of the challenges presented by Covid-19, we are adjusting our event calendar and strategy," said a Microsoft spokesperson. "For the remainder of 2020 we are embracing the opportunity to experiment with new platforms to provide our partners, customers and developers the highest quality, digital-first experiences."

Missed it whan it was published, Pathea Games' april fools announcement:

My Time in Duvos announcement, the bold sequel to our sim-RPG My Time at Portia

My Time in Duvos!

A darker, spiritual successor to Portia, it takes place in the northern lands of Duvos, where a faceless empire is building its army to overtake the Alliance of Free Cities!

b4a671504cec2aaff5b8852da24e0ba84d2119a9.jpg

Players of MTiD will assume the role of a new recruit in the Duvos war machine, forced behind a desk and given hours upon hours of meaningless paperwork to fill out. Deliver envelopes to over 60 floors of bland, undecorated hallway! Make friends with emotionless characters with no hopes or dreams of their own! Get your boss’s coffee order slightly wrong and lose your job! Sleep in a dumpster outside the office to save on rent!

Action, thrills, excitement! These are just a few of the things you won’t be seeing in My Time at Duvos!

MTiD also will feature a revolutionary Pay to Win™ system, in which players who sink more money into the game will be rewarded with game-breaking advantages! A sneak peek: After an initial $59.99 purchase($119.99 Ultimate Edition, featuring exclusive free hat), ink for your typewriter (required to complete missions) will be $4.99 for a daily pack, $35.49(1% savings) for a weekly pack, and $1,796(2% savings) for a year-long season pass!

Pre-order now to receive a special edition receipt delivered straight to your e-mail inbox!

Critics are raving:
“MTaD has all the thrills of being an accountant with none of the prestige.” -IGM
“I dumped all my stock just to spend money on this game!” -Anonymous US Senator
“I wish I were doing literally anything else.” -My brother Kyle
“10/10” -everyone at Pathea

Expect My Time at Duvos available on Steam and other platforms 13/13/2020.

Pre-order: HERE

comment on steam thread said:
Same release date as Half-Life 3 :)

lightbane

Arcane
This walking simulator for the Gameboy looks neat.

EDIT: Have another video for a XCOM mod.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom