Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Why Owlcat's Kingmaker Sucks, in Plain Language

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Gregz , don't forget that Poncefinder:Cuckmaker is based on a ruleset developed by SJW company.
To be fair, at least from what I’ve seen most of Owlcat’s team are not SJW’s maybe a small part but thankfully not the entire team. Nothing Owlcat can do about Paizo, unfortunately.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Gregz , don't forget that Poncefinder:Cuckmaker is based on a ruleset developed by SJW company.
To be fair, at least from what I’ve seen most of Owlcat’s team are not SJW’s maybe a small part but thankfully not the entire team. Nothing Owlcat can do about Paizo, unfortunately.
>To be fair
Why are you sucking up to this person? Who cares.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Not sucking up, I’m correcting on the fact that I saw Owlcat’s team and they didn’t have pink and green hair except for one, so that screams some type of incline to me. And the director looks like a classic 90’s nerd which is a bonus.

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath
Smaug you obviously haven't done any research. There is a big brony faggot involvement with Owlcat (not a joke for reals). Their community outreach people are pozzed to the gills.

There was already many SJW dogwhistles throughout PF:K only time will tell if it gets worse or better.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Poz and SJW share (mostly imaginary) enemies, but the former is hard nonjudgmentalism (anything goes) while the latter is the opposite. My sense is that SJW is a (largely abortive since retarded) reaction to the Poz.

Paizo is (farce-grade) Poz and Owlcat's just doing what they gotta to get their games made at this point. Fluid situation.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Yes, my agenda is the prevention of circular firing squads. You found me out yet again, Rus.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
I will say the game is too fucking long. I mostly love it with some minor niggles, and most of the OP is bullshit, but at almost 100 hours I shouldn't check a wiki to find there's like three chapters left. I took a break and it's hard to go back, honestly. I want to move on to other things.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
XD3K6Ac.png

6oPdGJl.png

100+ shill posts in less than 4 days.

:lol::lol::lol:

Deleted Member 22431

Not sucking up, I’m correcting on the fact that I saw Owlcat’s team and they didn’t have pink and green hair except for one, so that screams some type of incline to me. And the director looks like a classic 90’s nerd which is a bonus.

Oh, God! You are trying to differentiate people by the color of their hair. Look at how low we have sunk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted Member 22431

Russian devs delete and close all posts about SJW propaganda

smallmak
iconGames.png
26 Sep, 2018 @ 12:10pm
post was deleted
So i just made a post asking if anyone knew if the game was very up in your face political (Because I read a few things saying it was) and just wanted to see if this was true or not before buying the game. In this post I made it very clear that this was not meant to be a political arguement rather a question about a game before buying. well i leave steam for 10 minutes and come back to see I have over 40 responses I click to read it and the post was deleted. Anyone know why? I never even got to see an answer to my question.

Originally posted by Rayne:
I heard the game has some SJW themes, and that the devs are dealing out a ban hammer to anyone who says anything about it. I'm running a test with my own post right now, something similar happened to me with Battletech, and I don't want to buy from a company that censors its customers.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
At least for 2 heroines Owlcat masterfully subverted SJW tropes. Which is good.

Yeah especially the part where that Brienne of Tarth ripoff was being referred to as "blonde blue-eyed engine of destruction carrying helpless guardsmen out of the fire"
icon_rolleyes.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom