Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Utopia Syndrome

Pyke

The Brotherhood
Developer
Man it looks cool. Andrew is a damned genius!

lightbane

Arcane
Competition for Beautiful Desolation.
How can it be competition when good adventure games are somewhat rare and it's tempting to get both titles, once this one is released?
This one looks promising as well.

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
How could this:
ss_5dc9eaa9655c0566ff3c9b2cd12cb73b752cee00.600x338.jpg

Compete with this:
47a0981fe5b0478cac6ea67851116afd.jpg

:D

I actually thought Utopia Syndrome was your follow up game!

WallaceChambers

Learned
Played the demo. It was really good (visually fantastic) aside from a few minor gameplay issues. I wonder why more people aren't talking about this? Maybe it's because so little of the actual story has been shown so far? Which is a good thing as far as I'm concerned since with a story like this I'd prefer to retain as much mystery as you can.

It seems more promising than some other adventure games with more hype. Hopefully this demo can get the game some attention, in any case.

Pyke

The Brotherhood
Developer
How could this:
ss_5dc9eaa9655c0566ff3c9b2cd12cb73b752cee00.600x338.jpg

Compete with this:
47a0981fe5b0478cac6ea67851116afd.jpg

:D

I actually thought Utopia Syndrome was your follow up game!

Honestly man I think Andrew is a much better artist that I am! If we were ever gonna do Stasis in 3D, it would probably be similar to Utopia. :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom