Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Trigger the codex with a statement.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Ok this is the most serious post I've ever made, forever I've been told by internet communities that Dragon Age Inquisition is shit, but it's on par if not better than Origins what the fuck are you all talking about? This game was a masterpiece. Why didn't you like the game?
And this is the complete post:
Ok this is the most serious post I've ever made, forever I've been told by internet communities that Dragon Age Inquisition is shit, but it's on par if not better than Origins what the fuck are you all talking about? This game was a masterpiece. Why didn't you like the game?

-Amazing story, omg it was so fucking good I love all the nuance with politics, all twists and shit, and the choices you have to make are huge! That ending too wtf I was not expecting that at all!! (I'm starting the DLC today, incredibly excited)

-Somehow did the impossible and made Dragon Age 2 an alright game based on the events in its own game

-Best cast of characters it's not even close they were fantastic, they even made Morrigan likeable, and Cassandra is best girl

-Combat and Graphics are really good and haven't aged at all, obviously best of the series. Fighting dragons was so much fun.

DA:O - 10/10
DA2 - 6/10
DA:I - 10/10

Genuinely excited for Dragon Age 4, really hope they don't fuck it up I'm too invested in this world
:badnews:

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
And this is the complete post:

Where is the heretic that believes that inquisition is 10/10? Please. Post the source of it. I wanna laugh.

Inquisition is the worst BS ever. I could play Arcania for more than 10 hours but could't play inquisition for more than a day(2 hours)

Null Null

Arbiter
I always wondered why there isn't a 'sorcery and swords' subgenre about clever, wily sorcerors who outwit hulking, dumb barbarians.

(Yes, I know Conan as Howard wrote him was pretty clever.)

jac8awol

Arbiter
By voting with your dollar and refusing to buy modern accessible lowest common denominator woke trash, you will find yourself alone, reading codex forums about the latest games, watching others talk about how shit they are. You will be proven right, that your taste was superior. You will have the last laugh. The most bitter, hollow laugh, as you put on a brave face through the tears.

You will never play a AAA game again. And the industry gets by just fine without you.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
By voting with your dollar and refusing to buy modern accessible lowest common denominator woke trash, you will find yourself alone, reading codex forums about the latest games, watching others talk about how shit they are. You will be proven right, that your taste was superior. You will have the last laugh. The most bitter, hollow laugh, as you put on a brave face through the tears.

You will never play a AAA game again. And the industry gets by just fine without you.

Whatever that inbred generation come up with, the next one will dynamite it ...

karoliner

Arcane
Vatnik
When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Yiwi7qt.png

https://steamcommunity.com/app/257350/discussions/0/1642038749316832640/

Controller support for Baldur's Gate. WTF?

Modron

Arcane
He went through a phase before his Skyrim is awesome phase where he was saying every game was better on his steam controller even the IE games which he posted LPs of while using said controller. I don't know what black magic he had to with profiles to get that working.

Ninjerk

Arcane
Would Baldur's Gate really lose anything by being controlled with a... *shudder* controller? It's not like pixel-perfect accuracy and precision is needed for this game.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
He went through a phase before his Skyrim is awesome phase where he was saying every game was better on his steam controller even the IE games which he posted LPs of while using said controller. I don't know what black magic he had to with profiles to get that working.
This is simple. The steam controller's directional pad is actually just a touchpad like what laptops use as a mouse. You can do the same thing with the touchpad on the DS4.

the mole

Learned
Shitposter
Oblivion or Fallout New Vegas is the best modern rpg

Age of Decadence the worst

Disco Elysium is a book not a game

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom