Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

JDR13

Arcane
There's no projection in my post. Given that there's no reason to doubt the guy, your determination that he's being dishonest suggests some kind of grudge, or general dislike of him for some unrelated reason.

Now you're projecting even more.

Yes, he's calling them a shitty company to work for. He seems to justify it fairly well though. With no argument back from anyone at ND.

Companies don't normally respond to tweets, so that's a poor argument. They might very well be a shitty company to work for, but that doesn't mean he's completely honest either. Disgruntled employees are usually the least trustworthy people when it comes to opinions about their former employer.

*Edit* Lol the butthurt reactions I'm getting from this are amusing.

Last edited:

Decado

Old time handsome face wrecker
Patron
Codex 2014
I think they are going to be disappointed with the overall reception of this game. If the leaks of the story are anything to go by, main stream gamers might have a real problem with one woman chasing and killing another woman, with yet another woman thrown into the mix, while the protagonist of the last game gets his head caved in by a golf club.

ETA: There's a real suspension of disbelief problem that is hard to ignore. I mean, think of a post-apocalyptic scenario. Or hell, think of any modern scenario in some 2nd or 3rd world country where law and order have collapsed, like rebel villages in Syria, Libya, or anywhere in Africa. Where are all the BADASS WOMEN, running around, cutting throats? Where are all the BADASS WOMEN leaders who are raiding supply depots and taking the fight to the enemy with their inspiring courage? Where are all the BADASS WOMEN generals and field commanders who have earned the love and devotion of their troops?

Why is it that whenever humans approach a scenario even remotely close to a post-apocalyptic one, all of the most violent insane sociopaths turn out to be men? And why are the people standing on the ramparts, themselves using horrific violence (or at least, vigilance) to ensure the continuation of society, almost always men? Why is it when society really crumbles all of those outdated and regressive sexual roles just come roaring the fuck back like they never left? If it's all socialization, why haven't the endless scoldings and lectures from shaven-headed, shrieking gender studies professionals actually put a dent in the numbers? I wonder what's working under the surface, here? It's a huge mystery, I guess we'll never know and if we ever do learn, we'll learn that it's the patriarchy.

Last edited:

Terra

Cipher
Knew they were going to end up ruining this even before the SJW pandering shit started. The original game ended perfectly (pre-DLC, which I never played anyway), there was no need to mess with it or continue the story of these characters. Not surprised in the least that fan reaction to the leaks are overwhelmingly negative. Once the woke, corrupted compass of progressive-pandering started charting the way forward this outcome was a foregone conclusion.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
If only they replaced the men with women we might have seen something different, but it's not even that - they replaced the men with women that act like men 100%. I would have no problem if some mother figure managed to gather up survivors and built something up in the apocalypse on that, but nopes... they act like men but times 10 that. It all feels so fake.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Knew they were going to end up ruining this even before the SJW pandering shit started. The original game ended perfectly (pre-DLC, which I never played anyway), there was no need to mess with it or continue the story of these characters. Not surprised in the least that fan reaction to the leaks are overwhelmingly negative. Once the woke, corrupted compass of progressive-pandering started charting the way forward this outcome was a foregone conclusion.

Yeah I quite liked the ending of the first one and the story needs no continuation IMO.

The first game did twist its realism wiring on the solo Ellie stuff where you literally Rambo: First Blood an entire gang of killers using a bow and a bowie knife. I'm guessing the second game is just a large continuation of that rather off the rails segment.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
Wz1obxJ.jpg

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Man, I can't just believe Joel dies to that. A tranny with a steel pipe. You know how many bigger and stronger men he killed with his bare hands? Hundreds! And then we are not talking about the endless hordes of zombies he slaughtered.

Have to wonder though... have anyone seen how he gets taken out? Is it an ambush or straight up fight?

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
So my YT inbox blew up with this. I watched a few videos from your usual based channels, I've skimmed through this thread and I honestly don't know what the outrage is? I'm not even sure who is outraged? The SJWs or us?

Are we outraged because there are dykes in the game, which has been known since forever? They showed a video last year (or was is even two years ago?) with the Ellen Page character smooching some tomboy at a party or some such.Or what the fuck is this all about?

Deleted member 7219

Apparentely Ellie doesn't die after that beatdown.
So here's the plot's summary:

mWgbu0f.png

HUMANS ARE TEH REAL MONSTERZ!!!
THE MAIN CHARACTERS FROM THE FIRST GAME WERE ACTUALLY THE BAD GUYS!!!!!
]

If this is true, then I am glad I was spoiled because it means I won't waste my money on the game. I really like The Last of Us and it seems this has been deliberately made as a fuck you to fans of the first game, the same way The Last Jedi was made as a fuck you to people who liked Star Wars.

Van-d-all

Erudite
Standin' pretty. In this dust that was a city.
Are we outraged because there are dykes in the game, which has been known since forever? They showed a video last year (or was is even two years ago?) with the Ellen Page character smooching some tomboy at a party or some such.Or what the fuck is this all about?
With half of edgelords furiously masturbating to lesbians, dykes went quite smoothly. This time it's probably about a character possibly being trans? Fuck if I know. Just be outraged.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom