Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

They did that in the official forum following the FPS scandal just after the first appearance of E3. Vattier is in fact the Community Manager of CDPR

Also other devs mentioned it here:

https://www.gamesradar.com/its-an-r...tical-storytelling-and-tabletop-inspirations/

Um... He actually says the total opposite of what you were claiming.

THere in the interview check back on the FPP thread buried under dozen of closed poss and useless spam pool opened by the moderator Sardukar so biased that if you slightly criticize or doubt something cdpr is doing it will close and lock the thread.

JDR13

Arcane
They did that in the official forum following the FPS scandal just after the first appearance of E3. Vattier is in fact the Community Manager of CDPR

Also other devs mentioned it here:

https://www.gamesradar.com/its-an-r...tical-storytelling-and-tabletop-inspirations/

Um... He actually says the total opposite of what you were claiming.

THere in the interview check back on the FPP thread buried under dozen of closed poss and useless spam pool opened by the moderator Sardukar so biased that if you slightly criticize or doubt something cdpr is doing it will close and lock the thread.

:nocountryforshitposters:

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Considering how much dumb gamers are becomed i will have no doubt.:P I am pretty sure will be a great game. But a sucking RPG and for sure a sucking Cyberpunk pen and paper inspired rpg.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

I don't think it will suck. But if you buy it with the Rpg in mind you most likely be disappointed. Also the whole marketing about this game revolves around console reskin,Cosplay,Celebrities i have the feeling like if someone is attempting to sell me Snake Oil.

Duralux for Durabux

I'm pretty sure it'll suck. But one can always hope.
How dare you to be beware of CDPR.They are the good agaisnt the bad evil Activision.
It will be next GOTU before it will released. And absolutly no one can critizise it in the future.
Edit: They are last good AAA studio everyone know that.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDR13

Arcane
I don't think it will suck. But if you buy it with the Rpg in mind you most likely be disappointed. Also the whole marketing about this game revolves around console reskin,Cosplay,Celebrities i have the feeling like if someone is attempting to sell me Snake Oil.

It's been obvious for at least several years now that it's going to be an action-RPG. Anyone who's still bitching at this point or bitches after release that "it's not RPG enough" is only showing how autistic they are.

Duralux for Durabux

It's been obvious for at least several years now that it's going to be an action-RPG. Anyone who's still bitching at this point or bitches after release that "it's not RPG enough" is only showing how autistic they are.
Yes it will be perfect no doubt about it.

Danikas

Arcane
Why retarded rating? i don't deny it.
Qj4Vf5A.jpg

Duralux for Durabux

Do you really take every day following everyone of my posts because you are so mad i criticized your favorite game ? if that so you are at the higher degree of autism and butthurt if i was you i would have call a doctor as soon as possible.
Edit: Damn dude chill it's just a forum
just a "s" you are really sensible
You are a community manager from CDPR or what ?, such hatred is only explained that way

Last edited by a moderator:
Good old "it's not an RPG" squad strikes again

So far list of non-rpg consists of:
Witcher
Age of decadence
Disco Elysium
KC D
Cyberpunk
Every JRPG
Fallout 3, 4
and more.

Do you really take every day following everyone of my posts because you are so mad i criticized your favorite game ? if that so you are at the higher degree of autism and butthurt if i was you i would have call a doctor as soon as possible.
Edit: Damn dude chill it's just a forum
just a "s" you are really sensible
You are a community manager from CDPR or what ?, such hatred is only explained that way
To be honest, you are pretty darn retarded .

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth

that you even call it an action-rpg shows your foolishness. the game is an action-adventure shootbang now. there is no RPG. period.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom