Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

PrettyDeadman

1b1.gif

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Why would anyone admit to Jason Schreier that they don't like their workplace? He is part of the social justice tribe, he would probably rat them out the instant he could to Druckman.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Dude, holy shit. I've spent the last hour laughing my balls off over this. Just the randomness of everything.

Part of me thinks that the character was originally supposed to be a guy, but they changed it because of fear of the backlash.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Women-4595bd-1252561.gif

Edgy jokes aside, I'm being somewhat serious here.
It's some atavistic flashback. This game speaks to my teenage-misogyny that supposed to be dead and buried in the darkest parts of lizard brain. It's actually disturbing. And intriguing.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
The big thing is how unrealistic the chick's bodytype is in a post apoc world. That much muscle requires serious effort and maintenance on a woman's part, possibly along with some extra helping of test or growth. I mean, the only women you see that big mostly are athletes that just live at the gym, and even then not to that size in arms, etc. unless they are competitors in stuff like crossfit. And some of those women are definitely on something to get to that size.

I mean, I know one woman who runs her own training business out in Cali, essentially lives the life like that minus the performance drugs. She makes a joke or two about herself sometimes as Ivana Drago, etc. But she still looks like a chick and can be sexy as hell when she wants to be.

Dayyālu

Arcane
I don't particularly care about walking sims, but what exactly happened to poor Amy Henning and Naughty Dog? I understand it's old news, but the lady was a hardass and she wrote LoK, so I'm kinda curious what could have managed to throw her out of a company.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Behind every strong man there is a strong woman.

cncwm0cqm6w41.jpg

Yeah, she shares the credit for this clusterfuck.

Edit: Halley Gross - she is also involved with the new West World.

It looks like her writing is really gross *bad pun*

Last edited:

Olinser

Savant
The big thing is how unrealistic the chick's bodytype is in a post apoc world. That much muscle requires serious effort and maintenance on a woman's part, possibly along with some extra helping of test or growth. I mean, the only women you see that big mostly are athletes that just live at the gym, and even then not to that size in arms, etc. unless they are competitors in stuff like crossfit. And some of those women are definitely on something to get to that size.

I mean, I know one woman who runs her own training business out in Cali, essentially lives the life like that minus the performance drugs. She makes a joke or two about herself sometimes as Ivana Drago, etc. But she still looks like a chick and can be sexy as hell when she wants to be.

HEY NOW, the zombie apocalypse and end of civilization IS NOT a valid excuse to skip leg day.

KVVRR

Learned
Won't lie, I'm pretty envious of the Tranbot's arms, goddamn.

8qYkEzbfTTFZRbqfUqLXAGxsFsytECysCXktqly8re0.png
The only good thing that will come out of being forced to play as Abby will be being able to actually use those cannons she has for arms

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom