Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

Seari

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
This is fucking hilarious, can't believe these leaks are actually true, so surreal. How would anyone approve this? What the hell :lol:

JDR13

Arcane
Yeah, the leaker only fucked things up for everyone. The reactions would have been even better after people invested their time playing the game to get to that point.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
SwaTirI_Xl6aVWN7bZ__-mKt7HFjfNHEEw7OJI-IMXI.jpg

I don't get his. What is political about the ending to the first game? I have no idea what his views on personal politics are thinking back to the ending.

I'm interested in the context of this trailer now

I think she runs into the cultists. The reason she or he or whatever runs into Ellie and company is that they are looking for the same cultists. And well on the way, she makes new friends I'm guessing.

Unwanted

†††

Patron
TBH I'm kind of mad at the leaker too. I would love to read about the mental trauma caused by beating up your beloved characters to a bloody pulp. Now we will get less of it.
yeah but I don't want Cuckmann to get richer, maybe this actually will hurt initial sales

I don't get his. What is political about the ending to the first game? I have no idea what his views on personal politics are thinking back to the ending.

I'm interested in the context of this trailer now

I think she runs into the cultists. The reason she or he or whatever runs into Ellie and company is that they are looking for the same cultists. And well on the way, she makes new friends I'm guessing.

His dad got shot by a hobo for trying to perform a "surgery" on a kid and hobo was a fan of Naughty Dogs, so Cuckman swore revenge on all of the company's fans.

AdamReith

Magister
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
This stuff is truly shocking and horrific. Is this really what normie faggots like in their videa games these days?

You shouldn't be allowed play as the monster until at least finishing the game once.

Shows why he's such a cuck for the "cause". I just love how they're copyright striking everyone just by talking about the leak and what it means. I agree with some posters ahead, if you write a smart way to make Joel and Ellie into the villains, it could have worked, but you need to have great writing skills to pull it off. But Cuckman couldn't write one game better than one paragraph from Hennig and this is what happens.

This stuff is truly shocking and horrific. Is this really what normie faggots like in their videa games these days?

You shouldn't be allowed play as the monster until at least finishing the game once.
As codex tradition, the game must be played 7 times to know if it's shit or not.

Melcar

Arcane

Shows why he's such a cuck for the "cause". I just love how they're copyright striking everyone just by talking about the leak and what it means. I agree with some posters ahead, if you write a smart way to make Joel and Ellie into the villains, it could have worked, but you need to have great writing skills to pull it off. But Cuckman couldn't write one game better than one paragraph from Hennig and this is what happens.

As codex tradition, the game must be played 7 times to know if it's shit or not.

Nah man. The game is shit until the Codex plays it 7 times. Then it turns into Codex GOTY.

Talby

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
jbtkqiohu7w41.jpg

Gotta say, Niel Cuckman is a true post-post-post-modern genius. He's made the most entertaining game of the year and you don't even need to play it to enjoy it. I think we're looking at the biggest vidya shitshow since Mass Effect 3.
:thumbsup:

Silverfish

Arbiter
For my part, I don't like the meme of conflating Abby with Metal Gear Rising. After all, what do trannies know about rules of nature?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom