Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

EWoBV9WWkAEtvd8

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

https://www.egx.net/rezzed

EGX REZZED HAS BEEN CANCELLED
It is with a heavy heart that we can confirm that EGX Rezzed 2020, scheduled to take place at Tobacco Dock, London, from 2 to 4 July has been cancelled following the escalation of COVID-19 in the UK, Europe and globally.

We thank everyone who has prepared to deliver what promised to be a fantastic event over the past year, showcasing the best of indie gaming to the incredible Rezzed community.

Our flagship event EGX is currently scheduled to run 17-20 September 2020 and all Rezzed tickets have automatically been upgraded to this September event. Rezzed ticket holders are entitled to a full refund should they prefer, and simply need email egx.helpline@reedexpo.co.uk with their order number and our Customer Services team will process their refund.

To find out about ticket prices to EGX 2020, click here.

For more information on refunds and FAQs, click here.

We're incredibly disappointed we won't see you this year at Rezzed, but are already planning for EGX Rezzed to return, better than ever, in 2021. For now, take care, stay safe and keep playing the weird, wacky and wonderful indie games that help make Rezzed what it is.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Meanwhile on Reddit:

https://www.vg247.com/2020/04/30/elder-scrolls-dicks-mass-debate/

Fans on Reddit are mass debating about Elder Scrolls dicks

Bethesda fans have taken to Reddit in order to argue about Elder Scrolls dicks.

The debate is still being staged as we speak, with players summoning all of the logic they can muster in order to scientifically prove the shape, size, and structure of Argonian genitalia.

Redditor GoldOld3C, the person who instigated this debate of all debates, opened with the fact they had been “fiercely debating this” with their friend. A mass debate, if you will.

“All of this is open for discussion, but I would prefer that you use evidence rather than personal bias,” they wrote, before offering a list of Elder Scrolls dick sizes measured in both the Imperial AND metric system.

The largest phallus belonged to the Orcs, who, according to GoldOld3C’s logic, boast a 7” dong on average. Tiniest willy went to the Bosmer, or Wood Elves, at 3.5”.

skyrim1022-600x170.jpg

“Here’s the real question,” wrote cursed commenter number one. “Are Khajiit dicks barbed like real cats?”

The answer, as according to Elder Scrolls loremasters in the comments: canonically, yes. Here’s an extract from Daggerfall: The Real Barenziah, Part III:

“Barenziah scowled at him. She was still smarting. His penis had tiny little barbs on it.”

katttttttttskyrim-600x170.jpg

However, there can only be one winner when it comes to becoming the global authority on Elder Scrolls dicks. Alas, a victor has emerged: RedPooD2thehemodroid.

“Aight you idiots let’s get down to brass tacks,” writes RedPooD2. “Length isn’t everything, girth matters too.”

RedPoo went on to propose a scientific formula specifically designed to calculate exactly that. “Now, the cock volume is proportional to length*girth2 (remember, it doesn’t matter whether girth is measured by circumference, diameter, or radius, as those are all proportional to one another c=πd=2πr).”

RedPoo also accounts for the innate magical abilities of each Cyrodilic race and makes necessary adjustments to enhance the chart’s accuracy accordingly. “All of this is irrefutable knowledge from the College of Winterhold,” they conclude.

20120606skyrim_dawnguard_e3_09SoulCairn-600x337.jpg

“Goddamn, you basically did it,” replied the original poster. “You solved the whole fucking thing. I’d give you gold if I could.”

Before you go, let me briefly mention the best part about this whole ordeal. Shortly after the original post appeared, the average Khajit dick size was increased from 4.5” to 5” due to the logical intervention of a rogue commenter. When asked for the rationale supporting their claims, this was their response.

“I’d assume that because cat dicks look like wizard hats.”

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy

The shenanigans begin around the 6-minute mark, where he skips most of Chapter 1 straight into Chapter 2, and then all the way to Chapter 18 after that. If the mandatory cutscenes could be skipped this would be a 14-minute speedrun.

The glitching is so bad that he gets all the equipment without having to collect it first, and has to worry more about facehuggers than the Alien itself.

Someone has been working hard on modding tools for Battlefield 3 - they were hesitant to release anything worthwhile until able to reach Beta as to avoid cease and desist from EA.

This could potentially be huge. Frostbite (or more Battlefield 3) has good destruction, animations, sound and graphics (finally no blue tint). We shall see. There is currently some footage from the Project Reality (disclaimer: player in video runs around like an idiot).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom